金币
9830 枚
体力
11945 点

诚信会员勋章

Jason 发表于 2011-10-5 21:04:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
27.jpg
& A& h) ?* }. K$ z5 ]2 m1 k9 u1 n5 Y/ K
  S+ y. R( V4 ?5 T$ r◎译  名 明日之丈/火力拳开(台)/铁拳浪子(港)
: z3 H8 n& I5 U( T◎片  名 Ashita no Joe
4 I+ c0 Z2 U+ B. G3 F* C◎导  演 曾利文彦 Fumihiko Sori
! u1 [6 d3 ]/ o! q◎主  演 山下智久 Tomohisa Yamashita  ....Joe yabuki) d$ Q1 x& m/ k( l
      伊势谷友介 Yusuke Iseya
- b7 q4 ]; P! M      香川照之 Teruyuki Kagawa  ....Dampei Tange
) ?7 p$ X0 d( w. Z2 D* G( S! v      香里奈 Karina  ....Yoko Shiraki/ B# d  b1 c' e" I& i! n
      倍赏美津子 Mitsuko Baisho4 @3 H7 Y/ i! L( @! S
      晶山彩奈 Rina Hatakeyama  ....Sachi
+ s# o# G% V/ t5 U6 A0 d      Katsuya  ....Manmoth nishi$ o/ f) B4 R. ]! |! |
      虎牙光挥 Mitsuki Koga
/ j1 @9 b& Q8 s# q' B      Yûto Nakano
3 ]  u3 j, @  h6 d5 J/ T      西田尚美 Naomi Nishida- a1 C, x) m, j) ^2 d8 r
      Moro Shioka
1 i$ `/ F% C+ X% T3 W% {; b      杉本哲太 Tetta Sugimoto. L+ ]0 w- R* g( P; z* P
      津川雅彦 Masahiko Tsugawa
5 t0 J4 O( s, d' o+ N      Anton Lesser  ....Lord John Carteret; f# K" ?- F1 w3 B1 d) \+ L: v# ~
      Yves Verhoeven  ....Brice2 h$ x! Q" i, i2 Q( i' @
      Hugo Becker  ....L'auto-stoppeur (rumored)" o: O, k, |9 a+ L+ o' Q& L
      Ilya Nikitenko  ....Le Kazakh0 ~5 J2 t: A7 r+ J" d
      柯莱儿·布翁尼许 Claire Bouanich  ....Melissa
: F' @7 ]& [* K# {# b% t      Patrick Médioni  ....Le traducteur
! f5 X9 }+ G+ E3 Y: s      Sebastien Vandenberghe  ....Le colosse
- z( v( b0 l3 r6 D& m- L      Yves Girard  ....Manzon7 A4 r4 B( t; @/ P, p) X
      Ja?a Caltagirone  ....Amélie
  ~- u+ m7 L, n2 A& D◎年  代 2011: q, V- d% T. b( `4 ~
◎国  家 日本  
0 y* {1 U7 m: L; c, q◎类  别 剧情/动作
, c8 {2 h  c2 [* T◎语  言 日语
$ Y: M5 S, \5 p% j9 E◎IMDB评分  7.1/10.0(70 votes) 1 e% Y$ f- A$ o8 `
◎IMDB链接  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1606595/* m' G% y& m. v6 a/ w4 q% r
◎片  长 131 min      / v' l& U' T. d1 R5 Q
' l$ ?: T3 K. N, f$ k" I! c% t; J
◎简  介 
( I7 z; ?& t0 f+ U: O# x- y
4 Y' v9 c! _6 u2 Q2 V" Q/ e  故事发生在上世纪的六、七十年代。生长在东京平民区的矢吹丈是个天生的打架能手,平时动不动就和人干架。前拳击手丹下段平看出他拥有不凡的天赋,试图将之引入拳坛。
! R' m# H$ J0 `8 F  o* m2 C
6 c- j1 s3 i; v& ?6 D2 J) \  丈进了少年管教所。在那里,他遇见了实力强大的拳击手力石彻,初尝惨败的滋味,而力石也从丈所击出的重拳中察觉到了他的潜力。丈和力石成了竞争对手,彼此敌对又相互欣赏。为了战胜力石,丈开始根据段平寄来的练习法展开锻炼。
1 ]+ _5 s, E4 Q+ `  a- j+ t    力石先出了管教所。他加入了一家由大财阀做后盾的大型现代化拳击场,在美貌的拳击场主人白木叶子的支持下,力石连连获胜,成了拳坛之星。与此同时,丈则在桥下的破拳击场里和段平一起特训。凭借充分发挥其本能的“交叉反击拳”,丈也在拳坛打出了人气。
* m4 K" ~0 u$ E4 G: M
* D. K& T+ Z7 L; F: v+ f: P6 d8 A) @8 T  力石即将攀上拳坛巅峰,他希望在争夺世界冠军头衔的决战之前能与丈比一场。对于因为力石才成为职业拳击手的丈来说,这场比赛也是他的夙愿。但两人之间不仅存在着实力和战绩的差距,关键性的体重差更是决定了他们无法在赛场上对垒。力石不顾一切地大幅减重,体重掉到了丈所属的最轻量级。看不下去的叶子努力斡旋,不让两人对战。她安排丈对上外号“杀人机器”的强敌野狼金串,并请求力石忘掉丈。力石对叶子说:“其实真正执着于丈的是你。”这句话让叶子看清自己的内心,产生了动摇。/ J6 c( @0 z3 p; p+ r% P

" @- _* W/ z  S5 B4 c  丈和力石终于越过了阻碍他们对决的高墙。在拳击圣地后乐园体育馆,两人踏上了宿命的拳台……. K. }  r) i* k1 B, a" b5 ]

9 L0 _6 ]6 ]9 X. L8 G" c, X    The story takes place in the last century, sixties and seventies. Growth in civilian areas in Tokyo Joe Yabuki is a natural fighting experts, and people usually quick to dry rack. Dan boxer before the lower level to see he has extraordinary talent, trying to integrate it into boxing.
9 U" T$ O3 j  M3 f
% |" @+ _* k1 f8 m4 h! ]# |    Ten feet into the reformatory. There, he met a powerful stone Boxing Hand Toru, have begun to taste the taste of defeat, and the power of ten feet from the stone hit the punch in the notice to his potential. Stone became a husband and force competitors, opposed to one another and appreciate one another. In order to overcome the power of stone, ten feet square under paragraph began to practice law sent to start exercise., Z! g; H) d/ @
    Power stone out of the first penitentiary. He joined a company backed by the tycoons of the large modern ring, the ring master in the beautiful white wood leaf support, power stone to win again and again, become a boxing star. At the same time, ten feet in the ring in a broken bridge and segment level with special training. With full play to their instincts, "cross-counter punches," Joe has also played the popular boxing.
6 [# K6 h  n: U0 q% z/ o6 _8 [: n% B6 H) x, L4 _2 w
    Power Stone is about to climb the peak on boxing, he wants the world title fight before the battle with more than a husband. For because the force became a professional boxer Stone's husband, the game is his long-cherished wish. However, there is not only between the two men's strength and record the gap, the key is to determine the weight difference is more in the game they can not confront. Stone desperate to force a substantial weight loss, weight fell husband belongs to the most lightweight. Mediation efforts could not stand the leaves, let the two battle. Her husband arranged on the nickname of "killing machine" of a powerful enemy wolf gold string, and request power stone forgotten husband. Power Stone on the leaves, said: "In fact, the real husband is obsessed with you." This sentence leaves to see his heart, shaking.
& f" y* z. x6 C$ {+ ]0 W6 Q( I  H5 e$ \2 V  S  J6 U- B
    Husband, and finally crossed the power stone walls impede their duel. After the Holy Land theme park in the boxing stadium, the two embarked on the fate of the ring ... ...
! Z8 r! O2 Z- A1 S' P
; C1 U% o" X' A/ L2 N3 H/ P- \; s
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code
该会员没有填写今日想说内容.

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|4K蓝光论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 03:05

Copyright © 2001-2021, Gadaddy Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表