( d6 |- R4 u0 R" F& @1 U/ L制片国家/地区: 美国' X  ]: |6 E/ G/ V: G' v5 X
语言: 英语$ N8 ~& Q  Q5 ]! i
上映日期: 2013-05-07(美国录像带发行)# O; X* _' s4 r, b) Q
片长: 75分钟
0 o2 e, V. b8 k又名: 超人:挣脱束缚% S* j# Y4 D  N
IMDb链接: tt2617456; e  w. G& J! Z- g
超人:解放的剧情简介
2 ^/ m& l5 [9 l8 b0 X3 {& u" O8 V0 j# D2 ]0 X$ x
  大都会平凡的一天,超人(马修·波莫 Matt Bomer 配音)以超凡的实力再次营救露易丝·莱恩小姐(斯坦娜·卡蒂克 Stana Katic 配音),当然他和叛逆的小表妹女超人卡拉(莫莉·奎恩 Molly C. Quinn 配音)以及露易丝之间的关系和烦恼同其他人相比没有任何差别。正在此时,不明物体坠入大气层。超人出面阻拦,却发现来者竟是一个凶恶的机器人。他轻松击败对手,似乎对这样的敌人不以为意,但卡拉心底的悲伤回忆却被勾起。原来当初氪星曾受到这种被称为布莱尼亚克机器人的代规模入侵,卡拉也被迫和父母分离。$ r: L0 ?3 U* w( g. L
  意识到事态的严重性,超人必须想尽办法保卫地球,阻挡布莱尼亚克的入侵,但他同时面临最大的挑战……
( t5 ~  E, }5 C: K# G+ e* p, G
6 |6 T4 f/ f% d; W# {( f% w Based on the Geoff Johns/Gary Frank 2008 release “Superman: Brainiac,” Superman: Unbound finds the horrific force responsible for the destruction of Krypton – Brainiac – descending upon Earth. Brainiac has crossed the universe, collecting cities from interesting planets – Kandor, included – and now the all-knowing, ever-evolving android has his sights fixed on Metropolis. Superman must summon all of his physical and intellectual resources to protect his city, the love of his life, and his newly-arrived cousin, Supergirl.
& E3 a3 k& u3 J2 k: X7 |( }
& k: J1 m3 o* l" h. u" Y) y& z0 R: D$ |/ s" l9 v0 T
1 A% u  k% M' G+ M8 }) d! m
Superman: Unbound's 1080p/AVC-encoded Video presentation has its share of issues, and all of them are the usual Warner Bros. Animation suspects. Aliasing pops up throughout. Lines pixelate and the image softens ever so slightly whenever the virtual camera pushes in or pulls out from a hand-drawn element. Mild to moderate macroblocking and banding haunt the backgrounds and, sometimes, the animated characters in the foreground. And the razor-thin line art -- a departure from the thicker comic book lines in most other DCU animated movies -- only exacerbates the problems. Some of it is inherent to the source (particularly the instances of static banding), some of it is the product of the encode. But all of it is a distraction. Yes, the Blu-ray presentation pounds its DVD counterpart into the ground. But aren't we past the "it's better than the DVD, so it deserves a higher score" line of thinking? Yes, colors are bold and vibrant, blacks are rich and inky, contrast is striking, and detail is revealing. Be that as it may, dazzling sequences are constantly undermined by unsightly anomalies, and while most viewers will scratch their heads and declare the presentation perfect or perfectly fine, videophiles will be left knowing exactly what the video presentation is: less than what it could or should be. Need further evidence? The issues are visible in this review's screenshots, and I wasn't actively trying to capture them.     1 M4 S  H* @! x9 h/ |

; d" W! c7 f1 T# I- ~7 h
- [8 H8 m! G- p& {) r& y! ?7 [0 w/ H9 z+ e8 F3 a, E

( Q; _3 D+ Z! V- y' yPunch for punch, pound for pound, Superman: Unbound's DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround track is more impressive. While its sound design is limited and a touch two-dimensional -- even for a DCU animated original movie -- I'm not sure its crisp, clear voices, hearty explosions and exciting soundscape could sound much better. The LFE channel is given ample opportunity to show off, with crunching robot heads, erupting flames, alien invasions, sacked cities and more superpowered throw-downs than most, all backed by assertive low-end oomph. The rear speakers are engaging too, having their fun with the aforementioned chaos and delivering plenty of sonic thrills. The soundfield isn't as immersive as I hoped, or at least as consistently immersive, and quiet moments aren't home to much in the way of ambience, subtle directionality or convincing acoustics. Still, for an action-oriented animated movie, Warner's lossless track satisfies and almost saves the day.$ V1 u+ C- u, Y5 \- b: K2 G* z
. X* k6 T% w6 z, Z8 E( o, R

2 k4 v8 |) |$ r7 ^0 _0 M
  1. Superman.Unbound.2013.1080p.BluRayCD.DTS.x264-PublicHD0 b2 L! x1 S% J: [
  2. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2617456/
    + g- s8 c" f9 G8 |1 z
  3. Date ...............: May 10 20135 o3 v; V+ ~. h- m  S1 a$ }
  4. Runtime ............: 1:15:15  _  a9 Z* T2 m, `1 d4 a5 P1 o
  5. Size ...............: 5.46 GB2 a  c. f' U$ v, ]0 g
  6. Video ..............: 1920x1080
    " P- r6 C' |9 p
  7. Bitrate ............: 8806 kbps (x264 High@L4.1 CBR)0 I1 C; \6 X  t& r  ]9 ?! Q6 j
  8. Audio 1.............: English DTS 5.1 Ch 1510 kbps. U4 f% {( F3 t
  9. Audio 2.............: English OGG 2.0 Ch 53 kbps - Commentary* {5 c4 P- m( U# b/ r9 V3 q
  10. Chapters............: Yes% `; @$ T9 y0 ~  W# m0 @
  11. Source .............: 1080p Blu-ray AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1-BitHQ8 z# y- {# H8 C5 v) q9 B
  12. Subs ...............: English French Spanish
    7 |( G7 _0 u; j: \' n* d
  13. Screens.............: STV% S. I# {- o* Q, W; [* l
  14. Genre ..............: Animation | Action | Adventure
复制代码

- m, Y( D* ^1 `% y( n. z8 V' }  M; W% E+ T" k
  C0 w0 ?. O: d: v; @  T
Superman.Unbound.2013.1080p.BluRaycd.DTS.x264-PublicHD.torrent (28.2 KB, 下载次数: 0)
% ^% u/ V6 u$ P8 L7 F6 y# G+ u+ X7 `
该贴已经同步到 24xs的微博

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|4K蓝光论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 09:20

Copyright © 2001-2021, Gadaddy Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表