6 i% b. a& b7 O1 J! O6 ~2 H文件大小: 8G3 a+ W. g4 Q$ i' U/ Z
视频格式: MKV9 y2 ^2 G( I' s6 G; \+ q$ y
音频格式: DTS 5.1$ b3 t. U3 E$ n. E# ?! E
分辨率:   1920*1080
7 q1 O6 }8 ~0 }! r- u导       演:  Gautham Menon* i) |& ?: V( t# y# Z
主       演:  Naga Chaitanya, Samantha, Krishnudu, Sanjay Swaroop, Surekha Vani
. I0 c- E; f5 Q* F1 F简介:
0 C  l% Y' F- h8 R8 E( i: R+ ]+ V
+ f" e7 C3 \+ Z! A9 |, T# i9 l4 D( l) Q电影里的女主角就是“功夫小蝇”里的女主角.* @# m6 q2 I+ T; C. I$ s+ A% Y

) @' Q, e" ?! l Karthik finishes Engineering and aspires to become a filmmaker. His friend Krishna takes him to director Puri Jagannath and pleads with him to take him as his assistant. Meanwhile, Karthik accidentally meets his landlord's daughter Jessie and falls for her at first sight. Despite being younger than her, Karthik expresses his wish to love for her. Her father Joseph would not accept her daughter to marry a Hindu. Jessie is torn between Karthik and her family. Whether Karthik gets his lady love and whether he will become a filmmaker should be watched on the big screen.6 s3 Y5 \4 P, l5 ?7 a2 {5 i
  i" h( W  G; ?; I  h/ ~& \( }
# a  Z4 d0 i& J8 g0 r

* ]9 ~0 e( j6 Z# h1 g* F" T8 H" V6 h
Presented in an aspect ratio of 2.35:1, encoded with MPEG-4 AVC and granted a 1080p transfer, Gautham Menon's Ye Maya Chesave arrives on Blu-ray courtesy of Bhavani. 9 G; _$ @: S. o5 A- k' P4 K

* u* y# a/ K+ l/ g. ^; T2 w' G6 R* LThis is a pleasing high-definition transfer. Generally speaking, fine object detail is good, clarity acceptable and contrast levels adequate. There are some inconsistencies with the color-scheme. Blues, greens and browns are not always rich and well saturated. During selected scenes, the blacks also look very soft. Occasionally, mild edge-enhancement is noticeable. Macroblocking, however, is not an issue of concern. I also did not detect any traces of heavy noise reduction. There are no serious stability issues to report in this review either. However, while viewing the film I did notice quite a few tiny flecks popping up here and there. All in all, this is a very encouraging release from Bhavani. (Note: This is a Region-Free Blu-ray disc. Therefore, you will be able to play it on your PS3 or SA regardless of your geographical location).
9 {6 N2 a7 ^: u/ Z1 ~* g) I
( ]) V* [1 B8 z9 V" O' R+ `+ v) ?' L. c  t8 c: R0 s
: O( T5 N* ?0 F
* z# s3 n) l/ B- y) j
There are two audio tracks on this Blu-ray disc: Telugu  LPCM 5.1 and Telugu Dolby Digital 5.1 (with portions of Malayalam). For the record, Bhavani have provided optional English subtitles for the main feature. When turned on, they appear inside the image frame. * h1 Y8 b8 o% A
; V3 r% }7 T6 b( O
Generally speaking, the Telugu LPCM 5.1 track is pleasing; the bass is potent and the rear channels effective. This being said, during songs 2 & 3 I noticed a number of very mild distortions in the low frequencies. These are easy to hear on song 2 and not so easy to hear on song 3. The dialog is stable, clean and easy to follow. I also did not detect any disturbing pops, cracks, or hissings to report in this review.
5 r5 [1 G9 y( }3 Z; a. \
7 x: u0 u+ w$ y/ S7 W0 B5 aThe Telugu Dolby Digital 5.1 track does not disappoint but does not impress either. It is very easy to hear that it lacks the depth and dynamic fluidity of the Telugu LPCM 5.1 track., O) ]3 d1 [% T. I% @- {4 V

4 o3 G$ U& ~+ `" m3 b" }3 IThere are some minor grammatical errors with the English translation. Most of them appear after the intermission.; u2 V  i* t( T# k# D9 Z
$ H9 w4 N5 e: s

字幕下载:印度泰卢固

游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|4K蓝光论坛

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 19:27

Copyright © 2001-2021, Gadaddy Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表