) ?7 h0 m9 _  z/ c! ]◎译  名 神医/神医伊本·西纳/医师
6 V3 j( E" h) [  ]  u1 r, p8 r. t◎片  名 The Physician
4 P, I' o, {9 {: \◎年  代 2013
3 H' R8 a! U8 F( H. n! y+ n# B0 }* Q◎国  家 德国
( M  e% n* J  r) z. _3 j◎类  别 冒险/剧情
5 g5 H3 t- @8 ^- x: V2 }◎语  言 英语) v; f8 Z* c. ^. |; a. Q
◎字  幕 英文. w5 w- j! G/ @. M
◎IMDB评分 7.3/10 from 3,705 users
  j& S4 P3 v  a7 o+ \; v2 m◎IMDB链接 https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2101473) l' C2 g* n- u7 [! u8 w2 }
◎文件格式 X264 + DTS
0 w: m% |! }& I" J1 m7 M) g◎视频尺寸 1280 x 544
& e$ u; S' C1 X# {% M: [' |' C# ]- n◎文件大小 1CD 6.55 GB
4 A9 J+ O9 M8 |! m1 C/ N5 f◎片  长 2hr 35m  F6 R- ]' m) S' m! T
◎导  演 菲力浦·施托泽 Philipp Stöl+ E0 B3 S, \/ ~, B# ~$ E
◎主  演 爱玛·里格比 Emma Rigby ...Rebecca
1 l1 @: f; ^+ n; r# l2 L/ W" s      斯特兰·斯卡斯加德 Stellan Skarsgård ...Barber
! }7 ]( S& l/ N. z2 W      本·金斯利 Ben Kingsley ...Ibn Sina
+ o7 n1 ]# f$ q      奥利维·马丁内兹 Olivier Martinez ...Shah Ala ad-Daula5 _' |. m( \, {4 H2 `
      汤姆·佩恩 Tom Payne ...Rob Cole
) k. w" W1 b# T9 P9 t. S      埃利亚斯·穆巴里克 Elyas M'Barek ...Karim
0 O- J! t" n* W3 U$ {      Stanley Townsend ...Bar Kappara+ ~& ~, d) @& _" Q2 k, _* m" O. ~+ O
      Michael Jibson ...Stratford Monk7 s2 I! d4 l4 `8 d; A
      Michael Marcus ...Mirdin
! ]6 s1 q3 l! ^1 L      Mohamen Mehdi Ouazanni ...Mirdin's Father
0 u9 _, U$ H( n1 G( `; t      法利·亚迪姆 Fahri Yardim ...Davout Hossein! }0 ?2 O$ a% \
      Makram Khoury ...Imam 6 y* u+ m; j3 J' o& [1 ^) g- f3 ~/ ^( z
      Dominique Moore ...Despina
5 v0 `! t' ^9 e1 i$ `# a. N      Robert A. Foster ...Street Urchin) ^0 n6 U1 E0 [  R
      Franz Dinda ...Physician's Assistant in England
+ o* H: _1 B6 o/ Q% D) ~◎简  介 * T4 q& d: z/ l* X* |( @% o  Y
0 b. g" Q) P* f0 D
  影片背景设置在11世纪的波斯,一位英国人为了学习艺术掩盖其天主教徒的身体,加入了伊斯巴罕一所只招收犹太人的医学院。他治随的老师名叫阿维森纳,是历史上著名的犹太科学家、思想家和医生。阿维森纳的著作达200多种,最著名的有《哲学、科学大全》,在当时是高水平的百科全书;另一部巨著是《医典》,直到17世纪西方国家还视为医学经典,至今仍有参考价值。《神医》结合史诗与虚构,展现了在那个被愚昧和迷信统治的世纪里一群人探索真知的无畏精神。2 G" W2 S# n8 n- x" w

9 s: o! m# P, W8 V# ]2 y$ UPlot* O% A& S% W7 N: J6 e( H, u
/ @7 K% m/ P4 w4 D* J
The plot is settled in 11th-century England, as much knowledge was lost in the Dark Ages, and the Church fought against black magic. The medicine of the Middle Ages had lost the knowledge of the Greek physicians like Hippocrates and Roman physicians such as Galen until taught later in schools such as the School of Salerno. Traveling Barber cared for the ordinary population.4 _- I" }- R" k. h' t& K

5 B$ ]% V' I& c- g) Q, M- _5 sRobert Cole has an extraordinary gift: he can sense when someone left untreated has a terminal illness. This he noticed for the first time when he feels as a little boy that his sick mother, will die of appendicitis. The young orphan, joins a moving Barber, who teaches him the basics of medieval medicine with services such as cupping therapy, bloodletting, or dental extraction. Even as an apprentice Rob recognizes the limitations of these simple practices. When the Barber suffers from a cataract, Rob consults a real Medicus for him. This Jewish doctor heals the Barber completely. He learns a little bit of Jewish culture. He speaks with two children, Jesse and Benjamin. There, Rob sees for the first time a world map, and learns of the famous Ibn Sina, who teaches medicine in distant Persia. So he decides to train there to become a physician. The medicine is far ahead in what was then Persia than in Europe. The Byzantine medicine (an evolution of ancient Greek medicine) by Nestorians to the Academy of Gondishapur and Baghdad by translations symbiosis with ancient Iranian medicine. The doctor, scientist and philosopher Ibn Sina teaches in Isfahan, the most important school for aspiring practitioners in the world at that time. There, in the caliphate, however, Christians are no longer allowed, but Jews are still tolerated.
. E3 d" B% k+ s6 l0 {
: g" m6 U- Q; h4 A9 y' c( ZUpon arriving in Egypt Rob, even though he is a baptized Christian, performs a circumcision on himself and calls himself Jesse Ben Benjamin. In a caravan he comes to know Rebecca who reads to him from a book about Aladdin and Sinbad the Sailor. He experiences a desert storm and almost dies. He suffers a concussion when he asks for admission to the school of Ibn Sina, by the Guardian, so that he is taken as a patient.' N/ r7 v; |! }

) N. a5 D6 B" _  WIn Bimaristan, he learns from Ibn Sina the basics of scientific medicine as well as the philosophy of Aristotle. So Rob learns to perform a medical history and medical examination including pulse diagnosis, the leech treatment, the use of opium, including the analgesic effect, and minor surgical procedures. When a plague breaks out in the city and thousands die, the doctors remain at the patients' side. With the discovery of basic hygienic principles the plague is overcome. Rob suggests that oriental rat fleas may be the carriers of the Black Death, and with rat poison the pest may be suppressed. The passion for Rebecca flares up again, as Rob takes care for the abandoned, sick of the plague, and nurses her healthy. There is extramarital sex between Rob and Rebecca that results in pregnancy. Adultery leads to the preparation of a stoning. Rob learns from the Shah on the burden of ruling., h) [4 D+ _: n5 }% T: t3 j2 d
& U$ ]3 ^6 A2 |- G  |8 ~
The Christian, Jewish, and Islamic religions are mainly used in the evaluation of medical science. A conflict is sparked by the ethical assessment of the autopsy on the human body. As a Zoroastrian dies of appendicitis, Rob learns from him that he does not require the dead body in his religion. With him, Rob secretly performs an autopsy to deepen his knowledge of anatomy and to discover the inflamed vermiform appendix. Later, he is able to perform an appendectomy under anesthesia on the Shah.
9 D: ~. X1 E& z( ]9 b9 z( {8 a! s3 g; i: v+ t) B6 o
Isfahan is betrayed by mullahs to the Seljuks to drive the Jews and secular blasphemers like Ibn Sina out of town or kill them. After a crowd destroyed the hospital and killed the employees, Ibn Sina commits suicide. Shortly before his death, Ibn Sina transfers his medical writings to Rob Cole in the burning library. Rob Cole may call himself 'Hakim,' an honorary medical title , which is given to him by the medical grandmaster.
2 _1 H. M  b5 P1 H% y8 [% g: D4 a- L" |8 ]* Q
After the death of Ibn Sina Rob Cole returns with Rebecca as his wife back to London, to found a hospital. The old Barber, Cole's first teacher, learns from a little boy by the return of his former pupil and of its fame.% f# {! n! M7 b+ j

; B" n2 @! a/ h3 A/ i$ _" l1 p0 L, T- R/ e. D2 [
0 p$ Z& Y: v0 T! g
  1. The.Physician.2013.720p.BluRayCD.DTS.x264-PublicHD
    * u' H9 U8 k) D5 d
  2.   K% n: g7 g! l, z
  3. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2101473/
    8 Y' Q5 M/ k6 ~* |; V7 a1 G
  4. ( V& w+ Y' W/ V. F
  5. Rating .............: 7.3/10 from 3,705 users     5 L% [8 D, h- O% Y6 T% @
  6. Screens.............: Opening Week - 2013
    $ F2 C, h, e1 \$ n, X1 v7 v
  7. Genre ..............: Adventure | Drama) Y7 K4 L  t7 y5 t
  8. Date ...............: April 16 2014, i+ W/ |: V$ C, y) x" c& F
  9. Runtime ............: 2hr 35m/ t. k) ^7 ^+ t
  10. Size ...............: 6.55 GB
    - A. g" b- ?* X* J( @
  11. Video ..............: 1280x544
    % P0 V' t7 H) M) B5 M! o  @
  12. Bitrate ............: 4418 kbps (x264 High@L4.1)4 F  [3 A* P+ D! V1 v; [
  13. Audio 1.............: English DTS 5.1 Ch 1510 kbps" E) y8 D: f3 f8 Z/ w  J9 f& g$ P
  14. Chapters............: Yes
    ) `. V, j" Z, G$ s3 t! G
  15. Source .............: 1080p.BluRay.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-GrupoHDS
    " J1 {% O# m; v, |$ Z0 a% f, H
  16. Subs ...............: English For Foreign Overlays
复制代码

% x5 M4 x/ y) N5 I
3 F* [1 ~3 T0 j" C3 p' B% j/ N( e2 B! \7 u/ a; I+ ~6 j  f5 x

; Z5 ^% A# q- Y3 f' o" y' S

相关影片搜索: 《 神医 》Related Movies

1. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:TKXKK6DW7D3J2O3FBSTXWCG47QCEEPDT&dn=The.Physician.2013.720p.BluRaycd.DTS.x264-PublicHD&tr=udp://bluraycd.wicp.net/announce&tr=udp://tracker.blucd.org:2710/announce
复制代码
& p5 }) N4 U+ x: l5 r
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

字幕下载:神医

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|4K蓝光论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 10:09

Copyright © 2001-2021, Gadaddy Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表