BluRayCD Forum

找回密码
 立即注册【分享大片】
查看: 145|回复: 2
收起左侧

[4K极清电影] 乐高大电影/LEGO英雄传 [4K UHD蓝光原盘] The Lego Movie 2014 2160p BluRaycd HEVC DTS-HD MA5.1-AtmosBoy 45.80GB

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

6万

积分

Post Share

金币
265 枚
体力
27071 点

卓越贡献勋章

迅雷电影 发表于 2017-12-18 20:36:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

r1 _; ^6 L) e& F
. ?( q$ h5 ^& f: U! F◎译  名 乐高大电影/LEGO英雄传(港)4 i  ?& ~( e. p  {  V8 M( `
◎片  名 The Lego Movie
7 ^/ H% a  h9 `$ B8 c: ^◎年  代 2014
& R2 p5 C3 @; I# s3 C! A◎产  地 美国/澳大利亚/丹麦( X5 D8 f* L% O( h" ]" Z
◎类  别 喜剧/动画/冒险
- E! W' p- G, M9 c- Z◎语  言 英语
5 Y* c  s7 D" Y◎上映日期 2014-02-07(美国)
3 N& J3 F6 }7 H  [% D6 `" z, c◎豆瓣评分 7.9/10 from 38,187 users4 _. H3 A- T, D+ y
◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/3927734/
# C  C# l, X' |, U2 E◎文件格式 x264 + DTS
7 m5 @* o% P% Y! F# j◎视频尺寸 3840 x 2160
3 g0 {0 a# k1 K4 n% C, r) l◎文件大小 1DVD 45.84 GiB
# ^9 D* V# k5 [6 u% b◎片  长 100分钟
8 s. C. t# w* g( H6 e5 p8 ?◎导  演 菲尔·罗德 Phil Lord
$ @7 E) M! O* E      克里斯托弗·米勒 Christopher Miller
. }! o0 Y  B. V◎主  演 克里斯·帕拉特 Chris Pratt. I9 ]+ x' q: Q) Z6 ?/ r% h  T
      威尔·法瑞尔 Will Ferrell
: _5 ?) \' R/ y; ^) D* W      伊丽莎白·班克斯 Elizabeth Banks
' ]3 j. E- F/ h' L) w+ ~  A* x      威尔·阿奈特 Will Arnett- m* S3 i( Y9 s& V
      连姆·尼森 Liam Neeson
9 O7 N2 d' ?& J+ N& a  b% [      摩根·弗里曼 Morgan Freeman8 [) `9 Y8 M5 S% g, e5 A( s8 v
      查宁·塔图姆 Channing Tatum: k, s% E( O7 t% M6 o
      尼克·奥弗曼 Nick Offerman
$ S2 |. U' ?- V& ^) s      爱丽森·布里 Alison Brie' h* k9 Y/ G9 }3 q4 {! j* `- q, g
      查理·戴 Charlie Day" K6 {  R2 O; I' X6 a1 F( |  D
      乔纳·希尔 Jonah Hill6 w& {, E% w/ X; M
      寇碧·史莫德斯 Cobie Smulders
& y, m  O9 G* q& v& M4 h# ~. Y      大卫·布伦斯 David Burrows
" l, ^' y0 e& v% N      安东尼·丹尼尔斯 Anthony Daniels
$ B* N8 d" `% \$ n      威尔·福特 Will Forte" R5 ~+ s" H; z$ `
      比利·迪·威廉姆斯 Billy Dee Williams) X! D; f% J* P! q0 _
      基思·弗格森 Keith Ferguson
/ x+ e& F  C4 A! ^4 S      沙奎尔·奥尼尔 Shaquille O'Neal. i% M1 R8 F  J
      杰登·桑德 Jadon Sand
7 ?+ ?7 j5 s- R3 {      戴夫·弗兰科 Dave Franco
8 t% N* s) Y% }( }) `) q      杰克·约翰逊 Jake M. Johnson
. g; m$ b# _/ o
* t( y. q  `0 W3 H; m4 `◎简  介$ g$ w& b1 n4 Y/ f0 X. _

9 n" m5 Z. D" _7 v5 S( y  An ordinary Lego mini-figure, thought to be the extraordinary MasterBuilder, is recruited to join a quest to stop an evil Lego tyrant from gluing the universe together., h/ o3 w, T6 j4 l% D6 }* Z

4 X9 g% I  m* R. V2 ?6 ~8 Q$ _* T  艾米特(克里斯·帕拉特 Chris Pratt 配音)是乐高世界中一个普通到没有存在感的建筑师,他每天精神饱满,乐观向上,按照说明书的指示从事一天的活动。某天收工后,他意外掉入一个深洞,后背还黏了奇怪的东西,随后就被兼具凶暴和善良两面的警察(利亚姆·尼森 Liam Neeson 配音)带走问话。原来统治乐高世界的生意王(威尔·法瑞尔 Will Ferrell 配音)对那些极富创造力的小人极为不满,他讨厌不同系列的乐高世界相互交叉,更讨厌脱离了说明书独辟蹊径的发明创造。因此他将所有世界隔开,囚禁了那些创意大师,还策划着一场可怕的阴谋。艾米特危机时刻被露西(伊丽莎白·班克斯 Elizabeth Banks 配音)救下,并被先知维特鲁维斯(摩根·弗里曼 Morgan Freeman 配音)认定为救世主。
" W) ]; X" T3 H$ a2 u' ?6 \5 G3 A4 X- B6 ~1 K, a3 W
  暴风雨般的迫害袭向创意大师们,想象力贫乏的艾米特能否担此重任?
* ^" m* N2 n5 W1 \1 e  S" l+ s3 E; R0 b' I7 e/ j  @0 h1 E
The LEGO Movie is a 3D animated film which follows lead character Emmet a completely ordinary LEGO mini-figure who is identified as the most "extraordinary person" and the key to saving the Lego universe. Emmet and his friends go on an epic journey to stop the evil tyrant Lord Business.
/ f3 B1 x; ~) C$ A% l& b
; e5 G( R! S! O1 I  M; }3 @. ]' N' K0 y' a+ q5 i! U& |& z
! G/ ]; u% l6 n9 o: e5 N
According to IMDB, The LEGO Movie's live action scenes were captured digitally at 2.8K and the movie proper finished at 2K, presumably the source for this UHD Blu-ray. ' ]3 C  h# u. N( U6 d% ^
The LEGO Movie looks undeniably fantastic under the 2160p UHD/HDR microscope.  In a movie like this, texture is everything, and never does the presentation disappoint.  From the opening seconds forward, where all sorts of little nicks and dings on Vitruvius are apparent and fine lines, minuscule imperfections, and even fingerprints are visible on Lord Business' red headpiece, audiences know they're in for a plastic-y treat.  Throughout the movie, close-ups, and even medium-distance shots, reveal an incredible array of fine detail, not just little pits and imperfections on figures or even the more generalized texture of LEGO pieces like hair, but also teeny-tiny little accents like worn paint lines, fading paint jobs, and other small blemishes that result in a lovingly assembled level of realistic texture and character to every brick. Colors are likewise very impressive. Bold primaries, such as Wyldstyle's pink and teal hair streaks, red and blue police sirens, flashy laser bolts, and all the myriad of colors in Cloud Cuckoo Land pop with regularity.
# i/ i* s7 \5 u* ]% y) R* l6 ]
But is the UHD disc an improvement over the standard 1080 Blu-ray?  Not really, not by a significant margin and barely by most any other measures.  Much like San Andreas, differences are minimal, and there's not a clear path to definitively saying that one looks better than the other.  The most obvious differences seem to fall more in the "personal preference" category than they do most of the objective categories.  On that objective front, there's no mistaking that, generally speaking, detail is a little more refined on the UHD.  It's easier to see a bottom layer of paint seeping through a thinning top layer, such as the blue undershirt Emmet wears below the "safety orange" vest. Ditto various thinning spots on Wyldstyle's clothes. Very fine imperfections gain a hair more definition with the added 2160p horsepower. Shadow details are improved, and as a result some darker corners around a frame appear to enjoy a little more depth and definition. On the other hand, some of the more pervasively dark segments go a touch too dark, resulting in an apparent loss, albeit a very slight loss, of detail.  Look at the back of Batman's cape at the 56:37 mark, and a few of the surrounding objects.  UHD seems to overwhelm some of them while there's a little more breathing room with the more brightly contrasted Blu-ray.  Likewise, the UHD pushes the yellow "body" pieces, like heads, a very slight, but noticeable, orange. The Blu-ray disc is much brighter, more cheery, maybe a little less refined.  . k/ u1 j; m% _

5 z( E9 [0 A2 j0 |One can get the Blu-ray looking very close to the UHD simply by toying with, primarily, the TV's contrast level but also, to a more refined extent, the color and black adjustments.  The same cannot be said of the other direction, at least not with contrast already maxed out under the default HDR settings. There's nothing wrong with the UHD -- it looks tremendous -- but so too does the Blu-ray, which, in some cases, benefits from more vibrance.  There's just not a clear-cut winner in the head-to-head for this title, and the score reflects the UHD's inability to really stand head-and-shoulders above the Blu-ray.  In a vacuum, however, it's a 5.0, easy.  Just watching one or the other straight through without comparing wouldn't lead one to think there was anything wrong with either one of them.8 b/ Y: {9 L3 ~% M

/ l& [" P) l2 Y8 p+ y' O0 S; s  o
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

主题

回帖

1万

积分

VIP advanced

金币
2876 枚
体力
5989 点

公主勋章卓越贡献勋章

21cn 发表于 2020-11-8 07:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
看了LZ的帖子,我只想说一句很好很强大!""1 I- n& i+ L5 Y1 k. B' N4 r& ~
Blu-ray Film Forum: I will always support you!
2 z/ E$ f) Z, e6 n6 O" m

主题

回帖

积分

Sponsor

金币
297 枚
体力
1608 点
livenchen 发表于 2021-6-17 18:51:35 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主发帖共享好电影!

本版积分规则