BluRayCD Forum

找回密码
 立即注册【分享大片】
查看: 218|回复: 0
收起左侧

[蓝光原盘] 活死人黎明/死亡黎明 [蓝光原盘] Dawn of the Dead 1978 EXTENDED 1080p BluRaycd AVC TrueHD 5.1-FGT 44.10GB

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

6万

积分

Post Share

金币
516 枚
体力
13188 点

卓越贡献勋章

24小时 发表于 2018-4-8 19:21:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
As modern society is consumed by zombie carnage, four desperate survivors barricade themselves inside a shopping mall to battle the flesh-eating hordes of the undead.1 ^  i7 B. ^' s! A  u  i
, l# M: i6 K* x

: R: B6 `9 Z: p6 |, O0 w, S! O& A7 h, ]; c  g+ p
◎译  名 活死人黎明/僵尸的黎明/死亡黎明/生人勿近
/ w' c. [* h! L6 E; ^9 q◎片  名 Dawn of the Dead / George A. Romero's Dawn of the Dead / Zombie: Dawn of the Dead / Zombies
& h. B, p" b: P6 G. C◎年  代 1978, f: g# n" k6 K( V1 B$ U7 z2 S
◎产  地 意大利/美国
7 P  P( g6 w3 R) a# k. F0 L◎类  别 动作/恐怖( n* h- J, X! o# m# z5 a
◎语  言 英语. K1 g# N' b& d- C$ R! D' B2 E
◎上映日期 1978-09-02
. U6 j9 f6 N& [7 d! q4 n" Y0 f) U◎IMDb评分  7.9/10 from 110,761 users: ^# M" f' K# c5 m' q3 q& Y
◎IMDb链接  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077402/
7 ]: {/ j. ^' {. n7 K◎豆瓣评分 7.3/10 from 7,366 users
) y; M/ r! U/ N$ K/ Z  W◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/1295578/$ B# E, V/ c0 {
◎文件格式 x264 + TrueHD$ Z1 Z# m$ o9 B* V+ ]
◎视频尺寸 1920 x 1080, a# W* b# N1 G1 t4 D7 k
◎文件大小 1DVD 44.10 GiB
, S( t8 J+ s, R2 n9 O◎片  长 2:19:26.858 (h:m:s.ms)/ U' T0 A5 X6 U$ f) F4 f
◎导  演 乔治·A·罗梅罗 George A. Romero0 X, G% ~7 R# |0 y4 S" r$ J
◎编  剧 乔治·A·罗梅罗 George A. Romero; J  {7 E4 f: o* L
◎主  演 David Emge9 [% ^7 ~7 X, }
       肯·佛瑞 Ken Foree7 m  U* X0 H/ z: w, k+ L
       斯科特·H·雷宁格 Scott H. Reiniger
0 q+ O  c# A, B       盖伦·罗斯 Gaylen Ross
$ W0 K3 m1 V) |& R       David Crawford
1 D1 D8 `) J/ W! }/ ~! m/ G& I+ O# B' H! V$ p0 Y: e; _
◎标  签 美国 | 恐怖 | 僵尸 | 丧尸 | 惊悚 | Cult | George.A.Romero | 美国电影
) e" J3 M( x: {
9 N, `1 g: P# ?' m+ g$ k& I◎简  介  
! |% y6 z6 X- z# c5 R
0 q9 q) Y1 o0 J' h  死而复生的嗜血僵尸如瘟疫般迅速占领全城,整个城市在一夜之间成为僵尸之城。为了躲避僵尸的攻击,两个特种部队警察和一个交通记者以及他的女友,逃到了一个荒废的大型购物中心里。这四个人斯蒂芬(大卫·艾梅治 David Emge 饰)、彼得(肯·弗里 Ken Foree 饰)、罗杰(斯科特·H·雷宁格 Scott H. Reiniger 饰)以及法兰妮(盖伦·罗丝 Gaylen Ross 饰)使尽浑身解数武装自己,尽一切可能抵抗凶残僵尸的袭击。然而他们的抵抗却不敌越来越多的僵尸,好景不长,僵尸蜂拥而至。雪上加霜的是,一大群车手也发现了这个避难所。四人不但要躲避疯狂的僵尸,还要同凶残的劫匪对抗。
4 g: F/ c2 |7 A5 P% a: }" w, O' ]+ [" L
  丧失电影教父乔治·A·罗梅罗继1968年成功推出《活死人之夜》后,再次打造本部经典恐怖片《活死人黎明》,成为僵尸三部曲中盈利最多的一部。8 Z4 o$ b& i  F1 j5 T' N

, R- w2 n* \+ ^# s  Following an ever-growing epidemic of zombies that have risen from the dead, two Philadelphia S.W.A.T. team members, a traffic reporter, and his television executive girlfriend seek refuge in a secluded shopping mall.* r! ^6 ~, B) ]* L3 C. x$ _& P% o

& y4 C+ A$ ?) l% c
  1. DISC INFO:
    8 ^, u) E8 |/ m7 G5 Q

2. * C5 e( R9 [( v4 ~
  3. Disc Title:     Dawn.of.the.Dead.1978.EXTENDED.1080p.BluRayCD.AVC.TrueHD.5.1-FGT8 f2 \; Q& c+ a9 y6 Q2 V
  4. Disc Size:      47,417,603,685 bytes
    ) D* `- P1 f1 j, c
  5. Protection:     AACS8 K3 @1 {) f) U
  6. BD-Java:        No
    , F+ n9 j1 ^+ }1 R9 `- W4 Y
  7. BDInfo:         0.5.8
    ) C! n7 P+ K3 D& F* z* ^0 j
  8. PLAYLIST REPORT:0 q$ e$ l6 ~0 V
  9. Name:                   00003.MPLS
    " q7 I7 W; w( X" w1 G) i+ A& s
  10. Length:                 2:19:26.858 (h:m:s.ms)+ R. s% P6 q. v
  11. Size:                   45,508,116,480 bytes" x3 \% L! ^) Q, H" H6 [
  12. Total Bitrate:          43.51 Mbps
    2 r0 [9 S- W/ u# u) |
  13. Video:- e# [/ Z5 e, U8 Z& u8 B
  14. Codec                   Bitrate             Description     6 G% Q8 j* X0 i! _# j/ s
  15. -----                   -------             -----------     
      \+ c2 S! G/ k. G/ s* U: j5 k
  16. MPEG-4 AVC Video        36000 kbps          1080p / 23.976 fps / 16:9 / High Profile 4.1
    # c9 E- W, s( v5 t/ f2 X' q
  17. AUDIO:
    / J! ?# s) d9 ]& g2 r0 D& Z) ?; v
  18. Codec                           Language        Bitrate         Description     
    ' ]" E* g, n! }" m9 x* \7 }
  19. -----                           --------        -------         -----------     
    4 F3 {; I+ r" Y( D7 l" [
  20. Dolby TrueHD Audio              English         1964 kbps       5.1 / 96 kHz / 1964 kbps / 16-bit (AC3 Embedded: 5.1 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps), B- Q0 ?( q5 z8 n. L
  21. Dolby Digital Audio             English         640 kbps        2.0 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps$ @1 b+ K9 s+ N; G
  22. Dolby Digital Audio             Japanese        640 kbps        2.0 / 48 kHz / 640 kbps
    ' Y. l2 S: u+ k2 Y: V
  23. SUBTITLES:# Y$ Z. ]6 u0 ?2 ^! Q
  24. Codec                           Language        Bitrate         Description     ; G5 b# M0 ~. f/ t, B; \6 |( O' K' \
  25. -----                           --------        -------         -----------     # ^8 h& Q- t! W) D2 H) t
  26. Presentation Graphics           Japanese        12.645 kbps                     - i2 x! R- u& Y$ ~1 L, `
  27. Presentation Graphics           Japanese        0.053 kbps
复制代码
Dawn of the Dead Blu-ray, Video Quality   + o- Z7 q7 Y+ u+ G  O, u& G: X# Q

, Y; L3 ]+ E1 n! |+ F. }' M# L4 m5 [# V$ X9 I
Starz presents Dawn of the Dead in its original aspect ratio of 1.85:1 with a 1080p transfer. This is a drab film that has always looked a little dark to me. This may sound strange, but this is a movie you can almost smell based on the visual look (and a lot of the time, especially early on, it doesn't smell good). The Blu-ray presentation is nothing short of remarkable when compared to the most recent DVD release. There are a few speckles of dirt here and there, but overall this is a clean and clear transfer. I didn't notice any overt edge enhancement like what I saw in Evil Dead II. Fine detail that wasn't noticeable in previous versions is here. There is a depth to the text in the opening credits I never noticed before. Flesh tones never falter and the overall color palette never wavers. Blood actually looks red in this release! The blood issue is mentioned in the commentary and though they admit it looks fake, the filmmakers believe it adds to the cartoonish feel of the violence. Nevertheless, it looks great here, the best I have seen it yet. I've seen previous editions where there was a definite heavy orange tint to the blood (I've never seen the film on anything but home video). Minute detail in the gore, especially splatterings and drippings of blood, look dramatically improved here. There was quite a bit of noise on the old DVD editions, even the most recent one, but the print on the Blu-ray is pristine. I didn't think this was going to be a huge upgrade from the DVD while I was watching it, but to my surprise it blows the DVD away. There is no question that, video-wise, this the best Dawn of the Dead has ever looked on home video./ o$ }- A: Y, V8 i* ?' b
- P4 w1 R& H6 e& {
Dawn of the Dead Blu-ray, Audio Quality   $ }1 N+ w5 r7 n' _8 w
; m; n6 v) O; x- M3 S6 T
/ S3 n- Z& A7 v+ H) S
As with all the other Starz releases I have reviewed so far, Dolby Digital 5.1 and PCM 5.1 Uncompressed soundtracks are included. Oddly enough, there is a DTS logo on the disc, but no DTS track is available on the actual program (note that the "Ultimate Edition" DVD does include DTS). Also available is the film's original mono soundtrack. I am very pleased that Starz included this track. I'm all for including as much of the original source material as possible. For the purpose of this review, however, I screened the film with the multichannel audio options. Part of the movie's music is performed by Goblin (the famous group that has worked with Dario Argento on films like Suspiria and Deep Red). The theme is mixed with creepy moaning sounds and features heavy synthesizer usage and as a result sounds dated, but it works very well with the film. Parts of the remainder of the score come across as sounding a little distorted, but I can't say if that is due to the presentation here or if this is how it was intended to sound. There is a good deal of clarity across the front soundstage, but dialogue is sometimes drowned out by the heavy, pulsating LFE track and synthesizer score, especially in the final act of the film. The track features good separation and a natural flow as the action travels across the screen. There isn't much happening in the rear, though we do get several nice effects scattered throughout, but there were several points in the movie where I felt the track could have been re- mixed a little better to more envelop the viewer in the action. All of this is moot if you are a purist and intended to listen to the mono track, which sounds just fine but suffers from some of the same problems as the multichannel tracks, such as dialogue lost amidst music and effects.
' ^* I  {( ?6 K, \6 u3 z# E
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|4K蓝光论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 20:21

Copyright © 2001-2021, Gadaddy Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表