BluRayCD Forum

找回密码
 立即注册【分享大片】
查看: 61|回复: 1
收起左侧

[蓝光原盘] 穿黄睡衣的女孩 [REMUX原盘] The Pajama Girl Case 1977 ITALIAN 1080p BluRaycd REMUX AVC DTS

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

6万

积分

Post Share

金币
522 枚
体力
13210 点

卓越贡献勋章

24小时 发表于 2018-10-6 05:21:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
01.jpg
2 ]. Y5 M: O9 T8 b* W4 J7 s
& s- g; h2 N: I% i1 A; M$ N+ D9 K◎译  名 穿黄睡衣的女孩
, x0 Z; r9 S' c8 ]◎片  名 La Ragazza dal pigiama giallo / The Pyjama Girl Case
& l# ^" |2 G% D. K6 d◎年  代 19779 A, V9 H, D0 w  K, s
◎产  地 意大利/西班牙
# B; ]4 T3 p/ o◎类  别 剧情/悬疑, |' O3 g7 {* n0 E: D$ T7 k
◎语  言 意大利语
: p' e+ C- a# |9 U1 z, K' N◎上映日期 1977-12-31(意大利)
, ~5 w4 s6 x7 W# G: }( W2 e! K◎IMDb评分  6.1/10 from 620 users
5 i3 i' q: Z% t0 U. ]3 o◎IMDb链接  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075834/
2 l) \: |4 R5 Y. j. M7 Y◎豆瓣评分 0/10 from 0 users$ N8 R' \8 N2 Q& x  A+ r7 S
◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/3158688/8 D; z5 q7 W+ L
◎文件格式 x264 + DTS5 R) u5 H( N$ l" o- F" @( q
◎视频尺寸 1920 x 1080
4 C, m$ Y. b: ?6 W◎文件大小 1DVD 28.03 GB: F. \$ N. Z! X, }4 b+ N* k' u
◎片  长 1 h 42 min* a, x7 ]9 v8 i1 e
◎导  演 弗拉维奥·莫盖里尼 Flavio Mogherini
+ q  Z$ L  _* k- C6 I& Y. Q0 C◎编  剧 弗拉维奥·莫盖里尼 Flavio Mogherini+ _  g- j, a$ t0 M3 y
       Rafael Sánchez Campoy
: J. q2 k8 I9 E& `◎主  演 雷·米兰德 Ray Milland
0 ]4 ^) o9 M8 K- R       达莉拉·迪·拉扎罗 Dalila Di Lazzaro* G* g) }: i& h; f
       米凯莱·普拉奇多 Michele Placido
6 Q, J& L, p2 ^% k4 P8 w7 a       梅尔·费勒 Mel Ferrer3 r$ I; S5 X  \1 f" e! f
       霍华德·罗斯 Howard Ross+ X+ n+ b% E+ N9 M2 R* |& q
       Eugene Walter
: J2 g7 w4 i8 ], }( Q9 R       Ramiro Oliveros3 s7 h9 o6 Z- P1 u2 v/ J
5 i3 n) r4 C$ W+ X' @( g# X6 H
◎简  介      . p7 h- W2 B$ ~- S# V5 U) y
  C9 @  {# K0 G
  Two seemingly separate stories in New South Wales: a burned murdered body of a young woman is found on the beach and a retired inspector makes inquiries; also Linda a waitress and ferry attendant has several lovers and marries one but continues seeing the others. The police have a suspect in the murder but the retired inspector is convinced they're wrong; he continues a methodical investigation. Linda and her husband separate and there are complications. Will the stories cross or are they already twisted together?2 k6 U- l1 I5 k/ j/ T# ?9 U  S% e' C

* }; v9 }7 a7 i  Based on the infamous real-life murder case that shocked the world! When the mutilated corpse of a young woman is found on an Australian beach, retired detective Thompson involves himself in the investigation. But before they can find the killer, the police must first identify the victim. Who was this once-beautiful girl found clad only in yellow pajamas? Why would the authorities put her nude body on public display? What sexual depravity did she endure before her murder? And even if Thompson can crack the baffling case, will he survive to see her killer brought to justice?
5 W9 ]8 I2 l' G% _+ D
' ^  I( ]3 D2 j+ y/ @/ tThe Pyjama Girl Case Blu-ray, Video Quality
  }: h) A, E6 W& x$ }( J+ c% l9 p) n8 w6 d
- U( }1 D7 f# j, @+ r( d9 U; \
The Pyjama Girl Case is presented on Blu-ray courtesy of Arrow Video with an AVC encoded 1080p transfer in 1.85:1.  Arrow's insert booklet contains the following information on the transfer:  
The Pyjama Girl Case / La ragazza dal pigiama giallo  is presented in its original aspect ratio of 1.85:1 with Italian and English mono audio.  Scanning and restoration work was completed at L'Immagine Ritrovata, Bologna.  The original 35mm camera negative was scanned in 2K resolution on a pin-registered Arriscan.  Thousands of instances of dirt, debris, scratches, picture instability and other instances of film wear were repaired or removed through a combination of digital restoration tools and techniques.  The mono Italian and English language tracks were remastered from the optical sound negatives.  The audio synch will appear slightly loose against the picture, due to the fact that the dialogue was recorded entirely in post-production, as per the production standards of the period.  
& d' G! T) M" w( e! R4 j! w 0 Q% _3 s( F  ~5 I
The film was graded on Digital Vision's Nucoda Film Master at R3Store Studios, London.  
* Y0 E& }0 W2 ?% l& B $ U! u8 P4 l' S4 {
All materials used in this restoration were accessed from Surf Film.  
As Troy Howarth mentions in his commentary, this is an unusually scenic looking film courtesy of the Australian locations and some at times nicely sumptuous cinematography.   The scene introducing TImpson is a case in point, with some luscious close-ups of dewdrops on some of the flowers Timpson is tending to that offer excellent detail levels and a really lushly infused palette.  There are occasional variations in grain structure, with some fairly coarse looking moments in some of the darker material, but there are no actual compression issues of note.  The palette is also slightly variable, tending toward slightly ruddy or pink tones at times that can make flesh tones look a little flushed.   Some of the close-ups of the burnt corpse are a little squirm inducing due to rather convincing fine detail.  There's really no major damage of any kind to report.
7 i9 k* K) [' q& Q/ P, A
  ]" D- X, B# v7 h+ T. {: e: }3 {The Pyjama Girl Case Blu-ray, Audio Quality
# D$ o; Z- C, y# B0 o; o! Y, _: @
" ]- N9 M3 G8 C& g2 n1 O
The Pyjama Girl Case features English and Italian tracks in DTS-HD Master Audio Mono, and with regard to overall mix levels, ambience and amplitude, I found little if any difference between them.  Interestingly, and something that may not be immediately apparent, is that you get different opening credits sequences depending on which language you choose, and as Michael Mackenzie mentions in the supplement listed below, it's actually fun to look through these different versions within the context of what Mackenzie asserts was the "internationalizing" of giallo for different markets by including names associated with different countries involved in the financing.  The film features a kind of odd score by Riz Ortolani, kinda sorta attempting a disco-fied feel, and with several songs sung by Amanda Lear, whom Howarth devotes quite a bit of the first part of his commentary to, and who sounds like a very interesting — person.  Fidelity is fine on both tracks, though occasional dialogue in both versions can sound a bit boxy.  Speaking of Howarth (and no pun intended, considering this is about dialogue), he seems to discount the idea that this film or any Italian film was actually filmed silently and then completely post-looped.  I actually mentioned in our relatively recent Rocco and His Brothers Blu-ray review how surprised I was to hear obvious sound on some outtakes included on that Blu-ray release, which may lend credence to Howarth's assertion. 7 A) _; g$ a. l. j7 |* T4 i: R
- A" ^+ x2 [' m5 [% ?

" m$ w9 r5 ]3 O4 n" s
, s  }; S, K5 ~8 s6 g( W' e$ z+ p% T0 L* W. E% k6 L: M5 @
, @  {/ F" |+ v1 G. Q, r) V" L7 _
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

主题

回帖

1万

积分

VIP advanced

金币
2287 枚
体力
4658 点

VIP蓝光勋章卓越贡献勋章诚信会员勋章签到达人勋章

ytweb 发表于 2018-10-22 05:58:27 | 显示全部楼层
沙发是抢的而不是占的!
3 y6 _) I2 ]2 S! [4 IIn fact, I have always felt that the landlord of good taste! Ha ha!
- l3 U+ {) `9 j% s
做人厚道些吧!我想还是好的……就是爱看美女的回复下 ...

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|4K蓝光论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 21:13

Copyright © 2001-2021, Gadaddy Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表