BluRayCD Forum

找回密码
 立即注册【分享大片】
查看: 91|回复: 0
收起左侧

[蓝光原盘] 超神传奇 [REMUX原盘无损版] Shadow Builder 1998 1080p BluRaycd REMUX AVC LPCM 2.0-FGT 26.9

[复制链接]
论坛网友
论坛网友  发表于 2018-10-23 18:14:51 |阅读模式
01.jpg 4 v/ m9 r5 b! ?% G; c: q
3 D6 v" d& E% `# \# w- {, g7 q
0 P. k. T0 T& n
◎译  名 超神传奇/超神傳奇/ A, ^+ o" \! G- N: Z# p
◎片  名 Shadow Builder
7 w# v  {! E+ C, s) W◎年  代 1998: e4 l9 N& Q- b7 r, z
◎产  地 美国/加拿大
9 M( p9 u, W% i◎类  别 恐怖) w* v0 ?% a3 H
◎语  言 英语
7 |) J5 E4 B7 g3 D% m◎上映日期 1998-02-07" o9 A1 Y! I' I9 p
◎IMDb评分  4.9/10 from 1,166 users
6 T1 i, A2 R1 {: O# L& r7 ~* g◎IMDb链接  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117611/
5 D' E4 R0 `) l$ t◎豆瓣评分 0/10 from 0 users
! F+ s$ r$ Y  M% S+ y  }. b, ~◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/3232842/
$ K- `: D7 M/ e. R. @4 U1 q: [◎文件格式 x264 + DTS
- B9 u/ v( y5 y5 t" z7 M) F+ {◎视频尺寸 1920 x 10806 q5 _6 E- h' M; ]
◎文件大小 1DVD 26.91 GiB
# N8 u& J) f; Q* F9 P4 M◎片  长 1 h 41 min& x* v: k, G# @( v, R- M
◎导  演 Jamie Dixon* m$ q! R* n' f4 k, o- j4 f
◎编  剧 迈克尔·斯托克斯 Michael Stokes2 I, B& A1 R* l( y
◎主  演 夏洛蒂·苏利文 Charlotte Sullivan' v0 j; L; p! `8 {
       Nicole Stoffman
' ?1 {, B2 s$ a1 E+ u       莱斯利·霍普 Leslie Hope
* f, D: m$ y; b4 v7 m2 N' H8 r       凯文·席格斯 Kevin Zegers, A, W7 d# X% Q( b. @0 H
       Andrew Sardella( A  F; L$ v' K( a' y& i' N
       Andrew Jackson
; [5 @+ e7 c: V* ?: ]5 @0 `       迈克尔·鲁克 Michael Rooker
0 V5 h! v. r; X$ R0 A4 {$ Z  @3 v
( r: f2 `3 G9 Y2 \. n2 R5 p' r◎简  介     
* _! R: K$ F3 f  q. X% v. m/ j
& I4 L/ ?/ D. c  When God created light, the first shadow was born.
6 \, k) [/ E  {  An evil Archbishop of the Catholic Church summons a demon to try and destroy the world. The summoners are killed, but the demon escapes to hunt down its needed victim. The victim soon turns out to be a child that has the potential to become a saint. After ravaging the town and turning its citizens upon themselves, the demon soon locates and captures his prey. 4 |+ X5 v, V, V. B% C

+ ?) p4 K% Q, xBram Stoker's Shadowbuilder Blu-ray, Video Quality; ?& [( |( b+ d! Z( c7 ~6 V
. J2 N7 F2 t0 m+ F2 @5 G8 l
; j# v0 o& m8 }- x
Bram Stoker's Shadow Builder is presented on Blu-ray courtesy of the MVD Rewind Collection with an AVC encoded 1080p transfer in 1.85:1.  MVD hasn't provided a ton of technical information on the release, stating only that this is a "High Definition. . .presentation of the main feature".  One of the kind of peculiar things I noticed is what almost looks like stair stepping a couple of times, starting with some of the production mastheads and opening credits, but also occasionally afflicting supposedly straight lines in the actual presentation.  (There's some noticeable wobble in some of the credits as well.)  The element utilized for the transfer looks a bit faded to my eyes, with the palette regularly skewed toward brown.  The dowdiness of the colors is probably only exacerbated by the fact that a lot of the film takes place in near darkness, as befits its title.  In brighter lighting, things warm up considerably, and there is decent to very good fine detail on display in these moments.  The grain field is fairly heavy quite a bit of the time (again, probably exacerbated by how dark so much of the film is), and occasionally can look a little coarse and unnatural (see screenshot 19 for one example).  There is some occasional age related wear and tear on display, some of which (like white flecks) is probably more noticeable due to the overall darkness of the film,  but there's nothing that I personally found overly distracting.  My hunch is fans of the film will probably be pleased and maybe even excited by this release, since it does offer a generally organic appearance that has obvously not been digitally tweaked to within an inch of its life, but I still recommend a perusal of the screenshots accompanying this review.
9 F2 q9 A: Y7 Z, V. W1 E" c- u% n& h; v+ d( V. m+ Q
Bram Stoker's Shadowbuilder Blu-ray, Audio Quality9 [% Y. s: r: v( w, Z7 j
$ p' p3 `/ {6 S' K) P
5 T8 {# P+ P5 s4 ^6 G/ }* D3 l
Bram Stoker's Shadow Builder features a nice sounding LPCM 2.0 track that capably supports the film's dialogue, effects and moody score by Eckart Seeber.  The effects accompanying the early "appearances" of the Shadow Builder are vivid if a little hokey sounding, and a couple of more explosive moments may arguably sound just a little anemic, but on the whole this track offers a nicely full midrange and there are no issues with age related problems like distortion or dropouts.
, |* M8 R+ H4 F
8 h9 R2 C0 n! j" _( U4 E  G# f9 `+ L$ [" |+ d

' q. H, ^5 m  x5 Y& W3 p
, T, W; b$ W$ I' ]+ Y, i
. M5 G8 N* m; X! W1 o
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|4K蓝光论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 22:58

Copyright © 2001-2021, Gadaddy Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表