BluRayCD Forum

找回密码
 立即注册【分享大片】
查看: 67|回复: 0
收起左侧

[4K极清电影] 蝙蝠侠1/蝙蝠侠真人版 [4K蓝光原盘 自带中字] Batman 1989 2160p BluRaycd HEVC TrueHD 7.1 Atmos-BHD 75.09GB

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

9万

积分

Post Share

金币
2828 枚
体力
27732 点

卓越贡献勋章

黄金嫖客 发表于 2021-9-3 17:15:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Adventures of the caped crusader, stressing the relationship between the Batman and his adversary The Joker.
1 E  f/ T; b# l, ?  _
2 R/ F2 i' ^( M5 j6 q1 p* U# Y# O% {2 L

8 ~8 G0 F* Y0 t7 ~# K# j5 A* f◎译  名 蝙蝠侠/蝙蝠侠真人版1 S" y- ]+ o1 c% q* c
◎片  名 Batman- y) R4 R- f" [/ s3 J, G; n
◎年  代 19893 {6 C; l& S5 N5 S6 g( @. o9 U$ P
◎产  地 美国/英国, O6 N6 {. e6 c, c. E& l, w% f+ F
◎类  别 动作/冒险
" A5 q3 x7 w6 H" Q: r4 i◎语  言 英语/法语/西班牙语3 U3 w4 a! k$ F; o/ p# r8 Y1 X
◎上映日期 1989-06-23(美国)
# w' s& {8 L; D◎IMDb评分  7.5/10 from 350,780 users
* I5 s& ]5 P9 ^8 X; ~◎IMDb链接  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096895/6 u' z) e; o( S0 D5 @
◎豆瓣评分 7.5/10 from 49,237 users
: [& U) i. c$ t( a4 r6 ^* G  s◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/1297970/3 j9 a8 p5 r0 j8 W7 H
◎文件格式 x265 + TrueHD3 @& x2 p8 q1 B4 u" x% D8 g- m- T
◎视频尺寸 3840 x 2160& P6 w2 v) P; _& I6 Q7 e8 ]+ {- }
◎文件大小 1DVD 75.09 GiB
' _$ p+ Q! {6 }# [◎片  长 2 h 6 min& Q) x! p# }+ l, m9 B$ {  c3 U
◎导  演 蒂姆·波顿 Tim Burton# q8 }# E% B* C" L
◎编  剧 沃伦·斯卡伦 Warren Skaaren# N* U+ Z# t& I$ K. \3 [; J" t
       鲍勃·凯恩 Bob Kane
% H! _0 I  Z- f& ?7 k( Q$ m9 a◎主  演 迈克尔·基顿 Michael Keaton
- G2 @& q1 i/ \6 O2 S/ X; g6 E       杰克·尼科尔森 Jack Nicholson
+ u. r. ^' V0 r       金·贝辛格 Kim Basinger
. T$ W  ]. T% p       罗伯特·乌尔 Robert Wuhl) V' X" C% V; |- e. R) C8 R
       帕特·亨格尔 Pat Hingle
1 L, P: P8 I( X) B/ c: j  b       比利·迪·威廉姆斯 Billy Dee Williams
7 f$ z! k/ l1 @% |5 \" _       迈克尔·高夫 Michael Gough
) u. c9 F- V3 |       杰克·帕兰斯 Jack Palance2 h6 N4 O9 z& }3 R: j' q
       杰瑞·霍尔 Jerry Hall- Y# M/ Z2 g/ H5 s, }( L
       崔西·沃特 Tracey Walter+ G2 v8 s  J8 }" F4 v
       李·华莱士 Lee Wallace
. E6 A, S$ k' _* d# W+ u7 K1 G       威廉·胡特金斯 William Hootkins
9 h; A9 N( |; V3 k- C       卡尔·蔡斯 Carl Chase" @" R2 f5 _% o% o9 H2 c( W# \* H
       麦克·麦克唐纳德 Mac McDonald
3 i0 ~+ G  i. Z, I5 M1 R       克里斯托弗·法里班克 Christopher Fairbank
3 H8 l- f/ d2 I" X  v+ P- M       蕾切尔·赖安 Rachel Ryan
# h5 z5 S; ^. C1 ^& `       菲利普·丹 Philip Tan$ g$ U4 r2 b, ]% k
       迈克尔·巴尔弗 Michael Balfour
9 J# v# V4 e9 D- I7 M+ ], s       乔尔·库特拉拉 Joel Cutrara/ k' v3 V0 r0 E- J6 t: {% r  E9 k! n
       普里西拉·科里 Priscilla Cory8 z! e) b/ s. B. z. S
       John Dair
8 R* U7 u* O% e7 d. g+ }% v3 }, |       Clyde Gatell# Z" {6 e* X3 f# \0 F6 t/ Y/ `
       丹尼斯·里尔 Denis Lill
' r" `, m0 S, G8 u. c! E0 X/ S8 t       Steve Plytas
! x4 Q+ m# R+ r. u       Valentino Musetti
# I9 W/ A: a& ?4 u7 B       菲利普·奥布莱恩 Philip O'Brien
4 u9 L) ~  J+ K1 J0 n. f+ s       George Roth
+ W/ \% f6 S9 S6 a4 M* e4 P; I; V' F  y
◎标  签 美国 | 科幻 | 蝙蝠侠 | 漫画改编 | TimBurton | 动作 | 1989 | 美国电影/ u( j1 {+ k6 T0 Q; i7 O# B) e; g
3 r5 W# \# ]/ ], K6 o/ Q
◎简  介   
( X5 }; r9 x- v5 @+ P) h4 Q8 F$ \7 [  A, z, z' G2 v5 S2 q
  在罪恶横行的高汉市,有一个令罪犯们心惊胆颤的名字:蝙蝠侠。蝙蝠侠(迈克尔·基顿 Michael Keaton 饰)穿梭于最黑暗的角落,四处打击罪恶。在一次打击罪恶的行动中,蝙蝠侠令匪徒尼巴(杰克·尼科尔森 Jack Nicholson 饰)落入了化学池。尼巴因此面部神经受损,成了永远咧嘴笑的笑面人,人称“小丑”。! m  e: x9 W& P* [5 t$ s7 i! k
+ g. q! p5 d8 ?& _1 I, P
  “小丑”杀死了团伙的首领,控制了整个高汉市的黑道。“小丑”利用化学药品让人发笑而死,他用这种方法袭击了博物馆,幸得蝙蝠侠及时赶到,挫败了“小丑”的阴谋。在女友碧姬(金·贝辛格 Kim Basinger 饰)家里时,“小丑”突然袭击,蝙蝠侠巧妙躲过了袭击,意外发现“小丑”就是杀死自己的父母的仇人。
8 H8 `4 g, M+ A6 y$ V4 b
3 `+ X& R- c4 O$ U! _7 i1 \+ M& Y+ ~  “小丑”这次虏走了蝙蝠侠的女友碧姬,约定蝙蝠在教堂楼顶决一死战!, ^$ ?+ Z+ v. }' l7 Z
. d3 {! L& q9 l, ]. ?2 U' w  R% k2 E
  The Dark Knight of Gotham City begins his war on crime with his first major enemy being Jack Napier, a criminal who becomes the clownishly homicidal Joker.- J) O1 q; ~( b- K
0 e! ^6 x- L1 D0 h
◎获奖情况   $ {. W7 ]2 b/ X* C" l

* ^- w8 @3 S8 _2 V% r  第62届奥斯卡金像奖(1990)5 C! k- b- L7 ]" U
  最好艺术指导 安东·福斯特 / Peter Young+ e# ]# M4 P) d, {

1 P% B9 o- B/ K9 u; ^4 U& M
1 [, I7 b8 V5 Z, `9 Y  N' w$ O4 h" ZBatman 4K Blu-ray, Video Quality   * n1 T' o/ \1 G# |7 O

8 T& W9 m% J! j4 e% a* n' C( j4 m2 t" R/ Y# x% \, Y
The included screenshots are sourced from the included remastered 1080p Blu-ray disc. Watch for 4K screenshots at a later date.
$ W( W6 k% l. a9 E  A
0 L1 `. |1 n- H( h1 Y4 B- gBatman is a visually arresting film, combining reserved, yet colorful, scenes and elements of spectacle against shadowy, gothic, noir-inspired sets, costumes, and photography. Warner Brothers' previously issued VC-1 Blu-ray still holds up today as a well-rounded 1080p presentation, but both this 2160p/HDR UHD, and the bundled Blu-ray (which has also been remastered, though not issued independently of this release), are worlds better, offering the best of both broad structural improvements and smaller adjustments that make the UHD in particular a masterwork of home video picture authoring and easily the best the film has looked since its theatrical release, and probably better in some ways.: P1 i( g; X+ {* Y) I. I+ Q4 a

: T, {/ r- [1 }! y0 ?Black levels and shadow detail are vital to the presentation; Burton and Cinematographer Roger Pratt create a visual styling that is often dependent on shadow, which reflects both a broad despair around a city under the thumb of violent crime and Bruce Wayne's grieving soul. That is countered by colorful juxtapositions once Jack Napier makes the transition to The Joker, where many scenes yield a barrage of greens, reds, and purples, as well the white facial makeup. Black levels and shadow detail are greatly improved on the UHD compared to the VC-1 Blu-ray (the improvements here, and elsewhere, are less dramatic when compared to the remastered Blu-ray, though certainly there's still a textural improvement and color refinement on UHD that the new Blu-ray cannot match). Blacks are significantly richer and deeper and more complimentary to the photography and lighting. They are dense yet still detailed, full and deep without crushing detail. Shadowy city exteriors -- much of the first act, really -- are a treat, and combined with the first-class textural finesse and grain management make every such shot of reference quality.
% p) A' w/ ]4 x) [/ q( T8 d5 \$ ]4 F% t8 n, n6 @8 B! K
Tonal improvements to the broader color spectrum are very welcome. The picture finds an agreeable warmth in many scenes, such as those taking place in Wayne Manor. The warm woods and natural lighting during the day contribute to a healthy skin glow on the UHD whereas the older Blu-ray appears comparatively gray and flat. Such is also found, for instance, in the sequence introducing Jack Napier, where again the vitality and feel for health dwarfs the pasty elder Blu-ray. It's a fairly significant, but welcome, enhancement that breathes a new feel for image health and vitality to the movie while maintaining the darker noir-inspired tones, even in relatively well-lit locales such as these. One of the key color highlights comes in Joker's reveal when confronting Carl Grissom. The adds in white brilliance and the red lipstick allow both to pop, working in conjunction with improved textural qualities where the character's face almost has something of a glittery feel about it. Altogether the elements combine for a striking reveal out of the shadows and one of the film's first color assaults. The character's colorful apparel finds a manicured brilliance to purples, oranges, and teals, all of which pop in light and play nicely against the darker scenes in which they appear, particularly during the film's climax.
1 m& {  |8 ~: n4 F* q% J; d; N, {; t$ V& y( |) o- {7 |
The 2160p resolution is a boon to the film. Grain is well manicured and consistent in density. It lends a beautiful complimentary feel to the picture that solidifies the textural might that comes thanks to the exacting source and thorough work performed to bring the movie as close to visual perfection as the format allows. Whether rough urban Gotham scenery, nicely appointed clothes, or expertly revealing skin textures, there's practically no end to the movie's handsome definition, crisp lines, and perfectly detailed characters and locations. It's of natural film quality through-and-through. The image is a touch soft by its nature but its attention detail and all of the complexity the medium and the format allow are on full display. With the HDR color spectrum, the film source, and the refined textural presentation, this is a breathtaking cinematic presentation and one of the finest the UHD format has yet seen.
8 s& A& j" e+ Y7 z: ~: }/ |! l4 m1 j: P
Batman 4K Blu-ray, Audio Quality   : H6 f+ z$ m( t! X+ U
  p; B' y3 A0 s! ?; U

5 X# y/ X( _. N4 p+ f! R8 y* r* lBatman features a newly remixed Dolby Atmos soundtrack which is actually the default audio presentation on both the UHD and the Blu-ray. Perhaps Warner Brothers is indeed listening to complaints about the company's odd defaults to lesser tracks. Under that Atmos configuration, Danny Elfman's opening title music has never sounded richer, larger, more alive, more effortlessly and perfectly immersive. The level of individualized clarity to every note and the total orchestral completion grants the title sequence the heft, fun, and narrative-complimentary foundation it has always deserved. Score throughout follows suit, playing large with perfectly balanced detail and full stage saturation. Prince's pop songs, arguably the most controversial aspect of the entire production, offer rich vocal and instrumental clarity and fluid stage spacing.
5 q) z; ~  \' A$ N
6 ^3 [' ^1 d2 m$ B' kGunshots during the Axis Chemical shoot-out offer superior depth and quality feel for impact through the whole stage. Steam blows around the stage and chemicals spill from broken vats with superior placement and movement. A car chase in chapter 22 offers more of the same, with some impressively defined full-stage crashing effects where crunching metal and spilling items are a result of the high-speed maneuvers. The Batmobile's engine roars with impressive depth and detail. The climactic action sequence is a symphony of cracking and creaking wood, blaring bells, a whirring helicopter, and plenty of other elements that encase the listener on all sides and above with the added Atmos overhead channels. The track folds in superior environmental effects, too, notably prior to a robbery on Gotham's busy streets at film's open and in several scenes inside the bustling newspaper offices. Dialogue is perfectly clear and detailed with firm front-center placement; nice reverb accompanies as the situation allows, such as during the scene introducing Harvey Dent early in the film. This is a terrific presentation in all facets and the perfect compliment to the reference quality visuals.
9 f6 ]" z# t1 V& N& q( M
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|4K蓝光论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 04:30

Copyright © 2001-2021, Gadaddy Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表