金币
4518 枚
体力
33231 点

卓越贡献勋章VIP蓝光勋章诚信会员勋章

mvods 发表于 2021-10-19 17:56:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

3 V8 |1 L! I. A; R* s7 ^2 ]4 \
( K0 A# Z* }% @- B◎译  名 国际女郎2 k) k. _, i6 B) D1 E& ~
◎片  名 International Lady 8 j$ f) j6 \6 b  a9 ?
◎年  代 1941
) P# G9 ]. i6 [  L9 G2 ^8 E( V◎产  地 美国
0 `3 s7 h+ {5 `( }◎类  别 剧情/动作/爱情/惊悚/战争/冒险
1 l3 _0 T% T/ P. I* `9 a◎语  言 葡萄牙语/德语/英语/ ~7 `8 f' O9 g  x3 i
◎上映日期 1941-10-16(美国)% t+ W( \8 T3 L; ~, ^9 X
◎IMDb评分  6.6/10 from 183 users
0 f, A0 w, Z, }◎IMDb链接  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033758/
' ^$ L6 U1 z" h8 i◎豆瓣评分 0/10 from 0 users/ B/ h, K. Q% p1 e- P! ?' N+ s1 [1 @
◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/5070189/
3 ~$ _/ F2 _3 q# I0 k◎片  长 1 h 42 min
  f& W% X7 W' w( c6 T; D◎导  演 蒂姆·威伦 Tim Whelan$ {" _" @. M6 |4 s( o& s/ D+ [; Y
◎编  剧 杰克·德威特 Jack DeWitt# b! O: B; \+ i$ z  I* F. W2 R% V- g
◎主  演 乔治·布伦特 George Brent3 L4 g( g: h7 w- n
       洛娜·马赛 Ilona Massey  K9 f( A* U+ V" n, d. f
       巴兹尔·拉思伯恩 Basil Rathbone5 O( d' i5 Q6 w
       吉恩·洛克哈特 Gene Lockhart
3 C: |8 f8 }, U/ n- P/ k1 L4 A       乔治·祖科 George Zucco
& A2 `! v9 B: K       马丁·科斯莱克 Martin Kosleck4 Y- e+ ]; x# \8 N+ v2 r
       玛乔丽·盖特森 Marjorie Gateson
4 j. w9 D4 o) {$ _: ], I1 F. Z+ u9 M8 G% G* G
◎简  介   
3 B) m6 `& g( O3 D9 K9 [6 l) P" e
  影片以德国对伦敦上空的空袭开始,接着是联邦调查局(FBI)和苏格兰场(Scotland Yard)调查人员试图绕过一个破坏团伙的企图,这个破坏团伙致力于阻止美国飞机的流动,并将堡垒空运到英国(由于美国还没有与德国和意大利开战,这是罗斯福的租赁计划)。蒂姆·汉利(Tim Hanley)是一名美国特工,他伪装成与美国驻伦敦大使馆有联系的律师,而苏格兰场(Scotland Yard)侦探雷吉·奥利弗(Reggie Oliver)则伪装成音乐评论家,很难听懂美国俚语。两人都在密切关注著名歌手卡拉·尼尔森(Carla Nillson),他们怀疑她从事间谍活动。他们都在伦敦相遇,然后在里斯本,最后在纽约市,卡拉在富有的糖果制造商西德尼·格伦纳(Siudney Griner)的赞助和赞助下在电台唱歌,格伦纳实际上是破坏团伙的头目。尼尔森小姐可能知道也可能不知道她在收音机里唱的一些歌曲是密码的,并向敌方特工发出关于向英国运送飞机的指示。即使她不知道,她还会被牵连并被她深爱的蒂姆逮捕吗?如果她被捕了,当盟军击败纳粹时,蒂姆还会等着她吗?; d' q0 `; Q8 z
0 C9 o  }7 B* f6 W
  The film opens with a German air-raid over the skies of London, and moves to the attempts of the F.B.I. and Scotland Yard investigators trying to circumvent the attempts of a sabotage ring dedicated to impeding the flow of American airplanes and flying fortresses to Britain(on FDR's Lend-Lease program since the United States was not yet at war against Germany and Italy.) Tim Hanley is an American agent, posing as a lawyer connected with the United States Embassy in London, and Reggie Oliver, a Scotland Yard detective, posing as a music critic, who has a hard time understanding American slang. Both are keeping their eye on Carla Nillson, a famous singer, whom they suspect of espionage. They all meet in London, then in Lisbon, and eventually in New York City, where Carla sings on the radio under the auspices and sponsorship of Siudney Grenner, a wealthy candy manufacturer, who is in reality the head of the sabotage gang. Miss Nillson may or may not know that some of the songs she sings over the radio are in code, and give instructions to the enemy operatives about airplane shipments to England. And even if she doesn't know, will she still be implicated and subject to being arrested by Tim, whom she has fallen in love with? And if she is arrested, will Tim be waiting for her when the Allies defeat the Nazis?
: V5 e: O) _* f$ R# |9 W* V. s6 U1 T; ~* C
$ O2 \( n+ N# f* a( X7 f; g! }
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|4K蓝光论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-9 20:27

Copyright © 2001-2021, Gadaddy Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表