BluRayCD Forum

找回密码
 立即注册【分享大片】
查看: 103|回复: 1
收起左侧

[动画剧] 降世神通:科拉传奇 第一季 [REMUX无损版] The Legend of Korra Season 1 2012 1080p BluRaycd REMUX AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1-NOGRP 67.59GB

[复制链接]

1万

主题

回帖

13万

积分

Post Share

金币
4270 枚
体力
32844 点

卓越贡献勋章VIP蓝光勋章诚信会员勋章

mvods 发表于 2022-1-18 13:18:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Avatar Korra fights to keep Republic City safe from the evil forces of both the physical and spiritual worlds.$ H6 s0 K9 r/ Z6 ^8 O& O
; h* e5 W; _* N6 g
01.jpg
. W$ ~' @5 U# u" g9 ]9 g( @
, j$ q! U3 t7 H) r3 X) z◎译  名 降世神通:科拉传奇 第一季/科拉传奇 第一卷:气/寇拉传奇+ k/ r0 M3 f/ P: Y* C" {
◎片  名 The Legend of Korra Season 1 / Legend of Korra: Book 1 Air / The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra 0 B' F# r2 X' \  r$ i4 s& g* |
◎年  代 2012. l3 Z3 _# f, g
◎国  家 美国- q2 X# ~, v  c+ Y6 s; |
◎类  别 剧情/动画/奇幻/冒险
5 c* T$ E5 }' k' `0 v( b4 P◎语  言 英语5 K$ y' K6 [6 O, ^1 s
◎上映日期 2012-04-14(美国)) Q: L5 z/ R! H: P7 x
◎IMDb评分  8.4/10 from 114,586 users7 \6 Y- b7 q; Q4 m9 l4 Q! r9 v; y/ Q
◎IMDb链接  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1695360/& _- O9 M* W+ U/ A  Z1 V+ m7 v
◎豆瓣评分 8.6/10 from 3,278 users
- _, q0 e4 F( g4 ~% H) D◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/5776915/) r: ?7 x/ O. M0 W3 n% ^) y
◎文件格式 x264 + DTS  
/ g8 e6 o+ f4 u◎视频尺寸 1920 x 10801 N( x: z4 Y+ N2 z( n0 b
◎文件大小 1DVD 67.59 GiB
  S. k5 A, g8 z" l4 C' A4 m◎季  数 1. L  r( L; q. {2 I  n9 i6 m
◎集  数 121 y( D$ n$ n% S, u
◎片  长 24分钟! q4 _' @) B0 Y( h
◎导  演 柳基炫 Ki Hyun Ryu- u! R' |  A8 w0 T9 A- e' K
       乔伊姆·多斯·桑托斯 Joaquim Dos Santos
- z7 O0 ~! v: G8 Y◎编  剧 布莱恩·科尼祖克 Bryan Konietzko, G  t3 `, ?2 O; m8 n
       迈克尔·但丁·迪马蒂诺 Michael Dante DiMartino
* Z& z, W' A4 F9 E) @5 ^, n' k◎主  演 珍妮特·瓦尼 Janet Varney
9 X+ m; B# C) w+ r3 n       迪·布拉雷·贝克尔 Dee Bradley Baker
- l% G& b8 w6 h& I       大卫·福斯蒂诺 David Faustino
) [1 c# W& k( ]- ^# S$ P6 A       P·J·伯恩 P.J. Byrne
2 _' }% {5 o( ?       J·K·西蒙斯 J.K. Simmons' \1 Z6 q1 a) b* ~, R/ S
       杰夫·贝内特 Jeff Bennett  S6 D1 p; F( w) ]  I1 G1 u
       赛切儿·加布埃尔 Seychelle Gabriel
# H5 I' N8 d2 B% `5 H) r6 }" y       史蒂夫·布卢姆 Steve Blum' t" }- F  j' F: D
       黛西·罗斯·布莱内斯 Darcy Rose Byrnes
  \" ~$ d) g! O- `. T7 |0 R* Y! Z8 D- _3 Z% a/ r
◎简  介   
  N( c2 I0 o1 j. A7 q) \6 W9 A% P$ v' w$ A; K, @- F" M
  《科拉传奇》时间线设置在《降世神通:最后的气宗》本篇75年后,主角科拉(Korra)是继安昂之后的下一位女性神通,诞生于南方水族部落,性格热情叛逆,故事开始时她已掌握了水、火、土三种元素,接下来将在安昂与卡塔拉之子 丹增(Tenzin)的指导下学习御气之术。故事的舞台固定于虚构的城市共和城(Republic City),这是一个由蒸汽朋克式技术提供能源的大都会,设计灵感糅合了上海(1920~1930)、香港以及曼哈顿、温哥华等城市的特征。在共和城,高发的犯罪与反御术运动都是科拉即将面对的难题。4 H5 g8 |: }2 \1 M- t

" B/ A6 H0 J* _: B, R& f. Z1 w  This hit Nickelodeon series follows the events of "Avatar: The Last Airbender". The next Avatar, a waterbender from the Southern Water Tribe named Korra, journeys to Republic City to master Airbending, as well as make a name for herself and stop a rising threat from a group of revolutionaries known as the Equalists.
/ L( C% Z# s6 P/ Q$ D  j% ]2 V3 X* `& d
The.Legend.of.Korra.S01.1080p.BluRayCD.REMUX.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-NOGRP 67.59 GB
The Legend of Korra - Book One: Air Blu-ray, Video Quality   + o5 y7 d# T5 ?5 F2 F0 v0 [. m3 K

. z+ I8 f; n, e$ D8 K2 v/ k, V, S0 D1 M2 s' v
Aside from the usual TV animation anomalies -- minor banding, infrequent macroblocking (the worst of which tends to accompany Amon, who sticks to the shadows), and a few softer, pixelated shots per episode, all of which trace back to the series' source and are reasonably isolated -- The Legend of Korra's 1080p/AVC-encoded video presentation is quite impressive. Brimming with at-times rich, at-times evocative colors, vibrant primaries, inky blacks and striking displays of fiery reds, icy blues, earthy browns and crisp whites, each episode has a number of sights to behold. Contrast is vivid and consistent, anomalies are fairly uncommon, and detail is noteworthy. The animators' line art is clean and refined (with no significant ringing to report). The painterly backgrounds showcase their every last nuance. The integration of CG elements (specifically cars, airships and mechs) is almost seamless and the various mechanical vehicles exhibit very little aliasing along their edges. In fact, the majority of issues I found were encountered while going through the episodes frame by frame to take screenshots. In motion, I had a tougher time spotting the problems. (Barring the aforementioned soft shots, which are thankfully a rarity.) Eager fans will be rewarded, newcomers will be pleasantly surprised, and videophiles will be pleased.. h9 X" ^$ y% `3 N

' U+ y7 J9 p  [7 `4 S$ j. k6 \The Legend of Korra - Book One: Air Blu-ray, Audio Quality   0 n# g: u0 X( @  j6 n! q
! a( Q3 @2 s/ D+ Q& g
6 w, c! e% }2 v3 w# ~
The Legend of Korra is nothing short of a proficient powerhouse thanks to its flawless, wonderfully cinematic DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround track. Like The Last Airbender, the new Avatar series boasts first rate sound design that puts other animated shows to shame. The LFE channel isn't familiar with anything less than involving, with enough bombast, impact and presence to make each bending battle an exciting ground-pounding, fire-roaring, water-surging event. The rear speakers answer the call to action too, unleashing accurate directional effects, transparent pans and disarming ambience, all of which create a fully immersive experience. Jeremy Zuckerman and Benjamin Wynn's score is given the run of the soundscape as well -- a blessing considering just how engaging the music and its composition is -- and dialogue is always crystal clear, convincingly grounded and perfectly prioritized. All told, I came away without any serious complaint, minus a small gripe that some scenes were a bit too front-heavy (all of which I ultimately shrugged off). Korra hits hard and never really relents, particularly for an animated TV series. I was swept up in its mastery of the sonic elements.
0 e- U  f. d3 B% @
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

主题

回帖

1万

积分

Sponsor

金币
2528 枚
体力
6454 点

VIP蓝光勋章

lanpanshuma 发表于 2022-2-17 07:40:00 | 显示全部楼层
啥也不说了,楼主就是给力!: A# z) o# I6 S+ Y( D0 b3 o2 Q0 K
Bluraycd.com movie updates really fast, also did not release issued, whether you believe it or not, anyway, I believed!

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|4K蓝光论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 05:29

Copyright © 2001-2021, Gadaddy Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表