BluRayCD Forum

找回密码
 立即注册【分享大片】
查看: 53|回复: 3
收起左侧

[欧美剧] 大西洋帝国 第二季 [REMUX无损版] Boardwalk Empire Season 2 2011 1080p BluRaycd REMUX AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1-NOGRP 134.42GB

[复制链接]

1万

主题

回帖

13万

积分

Post Share

金币
4129 枚
体力
32664 点

卓越贡献勋章VIP蓝光勋章诚信会员勋章

mvods 发表于 2022-2-14 03:24:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Chronicles the life and times of Nucky Thompson, the undisputed ruler of Atlantic City, who was equal parts politician and gangster.' r$ C. f, T: a, V/ e6 b% d
$ i, q0 \9 O: @6 w2 ^! O8 H4 R
01.jpg % }4 l# }7 \9 U8 `
% K7 C# Y/ ~% c; ^! t6 a4 f5 I3 X
◎译  名 大西洋帝国 第二季/海滨帝国 第二季/东岸赌城风云 第二季
+ K. I" z: n9 t5 G◎片  名 Boardwalk Empire Season 2
$ J8 J* ~" ~6 `* U2 s◎年  代 2011
! a1 h. w. W2 r  d+ v◎国  家 美国- t) D/ j6 ]- K( r7 f1 P
◎类  别 剧情/历史/犯罪
7 _) J4 c& c4 f/ z! t& ^- u  Y◎语  言 英语
% o7 q- V5 b, l" z◎上映日期 2011-09-25(美国)9 h% U7 H; y8 `9 z' D
◎IMDb评分  8.3/10 from 1,938 users8 t  w7 F# q& p: ~6 i- _- H
◎IMDb链接  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1775555/
0 T! X: G, x) d6 ~! e9 T& K◎豆瓣评分 9.3/10 from 15,569 users$ l( Z( S0 S' @% f/ f* w
◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/5403958/6 o2 A+ U% ]* N0 ]# K: L: ]
◎文件格式 x264 + DTS
5 n0 z) l2 W9 |& R3 I◎视频尺寸 1920 x 10800 C" _. B+ _4 M' f4 j. N* Y, q
◎文件大小 1DVD 134.42 GiB$ b5 e' @8 v) z1 C5 U2 ?
◎集  数 12' b% u3 I+ A9 G* R) x9 l$ }6 L' O) G
◎片  长 60分钟) w1 U+ m# f2 s3 H, b) Y
◎导  演 Tim Van Patten
2 i7 c! \! V1 s& B9 R( @# e◎编  剧 特伦斯·温特 Terence Winter9 k5 O+ N4 w+ h) [- D! S3 `
       内尔森·约翰逊 Nelson Johnson
7 B& ^' e) T! F/ g+ A2 Y◎主  演 史蒂夫·布西密 Steve Buscemi2 g; Q! n8 d  T1 Y) S
       凯莉·麦克唐纳 Kelly Macdonald
" ?4 r+ V9 f' @* ]9 o& S! t       迈克尔·皮特 Michael Pitt# W! l/ w6 _% P: @( U! }; g) Z: [
       艾米莉·泰拉 Emily Tyra
" p3 r; C) L' P2 @! {: Z- E1 G0 {" }       杰雷米·波德斯瓦 Jeremy Podeswa' ^% M0 `9 h( l- D: ^4 v* t
5 m$ l2 m- t2 h$ [3 T3 J7 n1 Z, D  m
◎简  介   
7 f  I9 g+ T: E0 P- h
1 i9 z1 Q& a# i8 T& y  《海滨帝国》再现了美国禁酒令时期(1920-1933年)大西洋城这个海滨小城阴暗面的生存状况。《海滨帝国》的编剧是《黑道家族》的编剧特伦斯·温特,该剧根据作家Nelson Johnson的原著《海滨帝国:大西洋城的诞生,鼎盛以及堕落》(Boardwalk Empire:The Birth, High Times and Corruption of Atlantic City)改编。4 X( a) ?) C& ]- p
0 S7 z( Q1 u, T) Y- @" U4 p2 \2 d
  Confidantes of Nucky plot against him, Gillian vies with Angela for control of the house, race relations hit a boiling point, and Van Alden celebrates his 13th anniversary., a  U# F9 ]9 C; O* D% p) c

, O- O' A/ d1 V2 ~/ m
Boardwalk.Empire.S02.1080p.BluRayCD.REMUX.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-NOGRP 134.42 GB
Boardwalk Empire: The Complete Second Season Blu-ray, Video Quality   
% x! o  {1 o6 F1 b/ ]6 s. M  S% z6 G3 o
& `6 h* q( z+ I  M2 ^$ \- y# s
HBO is out for blood. There's no other explanation. Alright, maybe there's more than one (a commitment to the consumer, high production standards, or excellent quality control, just to name a few). Whatever the case, HBO remains one of the most consistent studios when it comes to outstanding high definition AV presentations, and Boardwalk Empire: The Complete Second Season is no exception. Bolstered by an arresting 1080p/AVC-encoded video transfer, the series continues to go above and beyond in every conceivable way. (Besides, how often can you type a sentence like that and not have to apologize for being hyperbolic?) Colors range from dusty to warm to rich (but are always quite lovely), skintones are lifelike and carefully saturated, black levels are earthy and foreboding, and contrast, barring a handful of tricky shots, is dialed in without issue. Detail is perhaps more striking, if only because nearly every inch of the production -- every floor board, vintage sign, stitch of clothing and nick of the razor captured in the series' original photography -- is preserved and presented without fail. Textures are refined and natural. Edges are clean and confidently defined (minus a scant few halos). Delineation is revealing without sacrificing the integrity of the shadows. And there isn't a hint of significant artifacting, banding, aliasing, or crush that might gum up the works. There's a bit of spiked noise but it's inherent to the source; there's a bit of softness too, but it's strictly of the filmic variety and nothing to be concerned with. Like its first season, Boardwalk Empire's second Blu-ray release is a beaut.
8 j3 }& h5 q9 Z/ `. e1 O! T3 C9 T( S) r! c. d9 E
Boardwalk Empire: The Complete Second Season Blu-ray, Audio Quality   ! E4 T; G( E; d0 w' L
4 [  f( u% S. w' z

/ y' E+ i, v5 e9 |2 N0 G, _No complaints here either. HBO has made a habit of offering up top-quality lossless tracks as well, so much so that the studio's audio mixes are often even more impressive than their top-quality video presentations. And, as most everyone should already expect by now, Boardwalk Empire's second season DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround track (and sound design for that matter) is as immersive as its first season counterpart and just as absorbing as the image (and cinematography) it accompanies. Dialogue is clear, nicely weighted and perfectly prioritized, without a line lost or a voice quashed, even when the roaring '20s literally roar. LFE output is bold and breathtaking, infusing low-end heft with discerning know-how. A gunshot isn't a canned effect, it's a statement; a thunderous declaration of intent meant to disquiet and discomfort. It isn't treated lightly and carries with it the burden of contributing as much to the narrative as the dialogue it cuts off. The rear speakers are dead serious too. Winter and his team's production design is impressive; the depth, fullness, ambience and believability of the sets and locations featured even more so. Directionality boasts pinpoint precision, cross-channel pans are terrificly transparent, and each episode is as immersive as I imagine it could be. The crowds, the galas, the back-alley meetings, and all the establishments of Nucky's empire, above and underground, sound exactly as they should, and then some. There isn't a criticism to be leveled other than the oh-so-enveloping experience comes to an end after just twelve episodes. Boardwalk Empire sounds as good as it looks and looks as good as it sounds. It's a good day to be a reviewer.
) B' H0 u! q; U# V: `; X
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

主题

回帖

1万

积分

Sponsor

金币
2528 枚
体力
6454 点

VIP蓝光勋章

lanpanshuma 发表于 2022-2-14 11:20:29 | 显示全部楼层
果断回帖,如果沉了就是我弄沉的感觉很有成就感!  H8 w2 D( ?3 a+ D' V9 B
Not see, I am a novice, the inadequacies of the first Please bear with me!/ @5 N3 }$ K; ?: S6 r+ J+ }. @

主题

回帖

积分

Sponsor

金币
264 枚
体力
2330 点
lfvvzc 发表于 2022-3-1 15:13:07 | 显示全部楼层
看了LZ的帖子,我只想说一句很好很强大!""
1 {& k9 l& u& C$ ^/ SBlu-ray Film Forum is now my home!9 q$ e( k6 w2 |# {+ s

主题