BluRayCD Forum

找回密码
 立即注册【分享大片】
查看: 11|回复: 1
收起左侧

[欧美剧] 吸血鬼日记 第七季 [REMUX无损版] The Vampire Diaries Season 7 2015 1080p BluRaycd REMUX AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1-NOGRP 99.43GB

[复制链接]

1万

主题

回帖

13万

积分

Post Share

金币
4309 枚
体力
32906 点

卓越贡献勋章VIP蓝光勋章诚信会员勋章

mvods 发表于 2022-7-14 05:34:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
01.jpg 5 W3 \: z+ d0 \- P0 {  f
. H0 {# f3 H6 w' @/ f! L
◎译  名 吸血鬼日记 第七季/吸血新世代(港) 第七季/血色日记 第七季 * b- a2 y2 Q. A
◎片  名 The Vampire Diaries Season 7 9 w0 Y/ s# Z! e5 C) V" v9 T
◎年  代 2015" I: ?, {- d1 p! j# u# b
◎产  地 美国5 H6 b& ]2 H% w
◎类  别 剧情/爱情/悬疑/惊悚/恐怖/奇幻! o: a) U" B/ a7 J. ~3 Z3 _2 _
◎语  言 英语( \# _# U2 e/ K" V
◎上映日期 2015-10-08(美国), G( q. m& H  ]4 [
◎IMDb评分  8.2/10 from 1,315 users: O# X) K& O7 n4 T/ _
◎IMDb链接  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4346796/( p* Y* w" ?& k0 Q$ G8 @
◎豆瓣评分 7.1/10 from 11,734 users: B( l* A1 ]9 ~) K) \7 i, \  y+ n! u
◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/26302936/
# b4 F- q7 [4 {% ~" h7 v◎文件格式 x264 + DTS
! p; k7 Q6 U% q5 h1 ~- y) Y◎视频尺寸 1920 x 10809 j+ {* L! d# R$ e2 G) w
◎文件大小 1DVD 99.43 GiB% ~. B/ {% U2 {- F% w2 M
◎集  数 22
0 x$ Z8 ~4 P" b; J0 l9 L◎片  长 42分钟
" h6 C% y3 _% k5 ~' W6 c/ {◎导  演 马科斯·西恩加 Marcos Siega
9 T. r) d, o; P* z       凯文·布瑞 Kevin Bray3 \5 y. Q! L; u
◎编  剧 保罗·韦斯利 Paul Wesley
$ g9 M' m* Y" n% B◎主  演 保罗·韦斯利 Paul Wesley
( t; v% G6 I( Q0 B. `       伊恩·萨默海尔德 Ian Somerhalder0 {! X, _& }+ M7 T$ p
       马修·戴维斯 Matthew Davis
8 z- g7 |% r2 e% P" h$ k. p) L       卡特琳娜·格兰厄姆 Katerina Graham' D9 g* D) }( M/ A" T2 M: I! W% ?
       坎迪丝·阿科拉 Candice Accola3 J5 c% f* s; |
       扎齐·罗伊瑞格 Zach Roerig7 E+ t) I( P# C* k0 A4 p
       安妮·沃斯奇 Annie Wersching6 K( A$ X  [, G9 E7 a" Z
+ f, e* E! F* k( ^; D' B0 k6 [1 C
◎简  介   
5 x. g1 N4 _0 k  B+ E* R  i6 I3 b  f+ k4 Y  I' k& z* m
  CW已续订《吸血鬼日记》第七季。
7 |) f; a+ {2 j6 Z1 s# D9 ^
+ F, s) b7 Y( Y( _: \4 ?; n. n  |  达蒙面临着一个没有他一生挚爱的新现实;邦妮决定成为达蒙的道德指南针,并照顾失去未婚妻的阿拉里克。斯特凡保护小镇不受莉莉的伤害;恩佐必须决定他忠于谁。9 ]% [$ p; X) r

( e* K) I. u$ J/ h  Damon is faced with a new reality without the love of his life; Bonnie decides to be Damon's moral compass, and look out for Alaric, who lost his fiancée. Stefan protects the town from Lily; Enzo must decide who he is loyal to.
2 b5 V" ^# v# ^; u" n
7 t  ^: w* {5 a% l" h
The.Vampire.Diaries.S07.1080p.BluRayCD.REMUX.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-NOGRP 99.43 GB
The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Seventh Season Blu-ray, Video Quality   2 J  y3 C! F& ]1 `0 |
) h$ i# f# E6 G+ P
! d. ?" Z1 d2 H4 m  B6 C% Y
The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Seventh Season features a 1080p presentation that oftentimes looks good -- stunning, even -- but stumbles when the show gets a bit dark. Black crush runs rampant throughout the season. Darker locations, shadowy corners, and black attire push so hard that detail is completely devoured and lost to the void of overzealous atmosphere. Worse, perhaps, is the pervasive noise that attacks every dark scene, saturating the screen with the unsightly overlay. Otherwise, things aren't bad in Mystic Falls. Bright daytime exteriors fare very well. Quite unlike the darker moments, daytime and very well lit interiors reveal fantastic detailing across the spectrum, with the usual facial features and clothing lines the first to be noticed, but background definition excels as well. Image clarity is outstanding in such scenes, and the source appears clean and free of most unwanted artifacts. Colors are vibrant and healthy, too, with a splendidly stretched palette that never finds trouble in displaying the most prominent splashes or the most reserved support hues. Skin tones are clear and healthy, though they're prone to a red push in lower light. When the transfer is on, it's fantastic. When the going gets dark, it's not particularly attractive.  D! G0 p4 V. U2 m" _
! P4 P7 A* ~$ w7 {: e
The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Seventh Season Blu-ray, Audio Quality   6 U: t, k; Z$ B" j5 p2 R: _

) @( }% B" X, e' W& U9 i) h
' w" f/ R/ u) t# [# ]# nThe Vampire Diaries: The Complete Seventh Season features a DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 lossless soundtrack that's one of the more aggressive out there, at least within the TV show-on-Blu-ray universe. Sound is big, wide, unafraid to engage both the surrounds and the subwoofer to prominent, occasionally even borderline absurd, levels. But it's a lot of fun. Over engineered, yes, but an enjoyable ruckus nonetheless. Music is always wide, effortlessly pushed to the furthest reaches of the stage, both front and back alike. Yet clarity remains a strength. Notes are fluidly delivered and not at all constricted or muddled. Action effects are heavy and, sometimes, borderline silly. Punches, for instance, seem to hit harder than a truck, and the thud can sometimes be heard in the back channels. So much for more subtlety, authenticity, precise balance, and proper placement, but the extracurricular energy is fun and fits the show's tone, at least during its action-dramatic scenes. Dialogue is fine, delivered cleanly and accurately, and always with good prioritization, through the front-center channel.
0 l3 O/ v& r1 b* Q3 i
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

主题

回帖

积分

Sponsor

金币
681 枚
体力
1115 点

VIP蓝光勋章

211 发表于 2022-7-16 15:29:56 | 显示全部楼层
看了LZ的帖子,我只想说一句很好很强大!""- m2 X, s* s% h7 A6 d8 P2 y
After reading the posts have nothing to do I Amoy posts!
) w0 t+ \1 `) y+ K1 {

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|4K蓝光论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 15:40

Copyright © 2001-2021, Gadaddy Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表