BluRayCD Forum

找回密码
 立即注册【分享大片】
查看: 22|回复: 0
收起左侧

[欧美剧] 超人前传 第三季 [REMUX无损版] Smallville Season 3 2003 1080p BluRaycd REMUX AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1-NOGRP 139.42GB

[复制链接]

1万

主题

回帖

13万

积分

Post Share

金币
4190 枚
体力
32759 点

卓越贡献勋章VIP蓝光勋章诚信会员勋章

mvods 发表于 2022-8-15 01:16:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Clark Kent takes on a whole new dimension in this precursor to the Superman legend. You know how the story ends; now watch the journey begin. The idyllic town of Smallville, Kansas, never seemed the same after the meteor shower that rained down years ago. That was the day Clark Kent arrived on Earth--and the day strange things started happening in Smallville. Now, Clark is a teenager, and his growing pains are amplified by the burden of his emerging superpowers.0 y4 |, \# U& j0 Z+ T* O

4 X9 b  r4 m8 Y, p; ?% `
! j+ D! x* t' \/ P- g7 o
% h3 R5 C& I3 l◎译  名 超人前传 第三季7 o4 \6 V8 `) j7 n; ^. S
◎片  名 Smallville Season 3
1 b  R7 P, n& I5 i& d& O◎年  代 20033 V- F" L* M$ g
◎产  地 美国
% q& y6 M8 w6 p! F+ G" V' H  ]◎类  别 剧情/动作/科幻/冒险( _5 f: d7 O9 F! a
◎语  言 英语: o, a- o7 Z6 v+ w) t
◎上映日期 2003-10-01(美国)
: r4 L" i# F% \◎IMDb评分  8.8/10 from 1,286 users% _0 w0 x# {4 G/ z& c- b* {
◎IMDb链接  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0702951/
( ~# Q8 t2 Q1 q: ^◎豆瓣评分 7.8/10 from 1,206 users, k: k% N- u" t+ \- X8 K# _
◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/3754833/- {2 q( [- Q6 ]
◎文件格式 x264 + DTS9 c  [" K) u' t
◎视频尺寸 1920 x 1080
; B) E% C8 l' R8 f$ e◎文件大小 1DVD 139.42 GiB
$ K  N  e# _8 q◎集  数 23
2 o9 Z" M0 h6 w' s3 ~: o; l* `) I◎片  长 42分钟
4 {6 k  @. v7 X8 F◎导  演 格雷格·毕曼 Greg Beeman
8 E) ~8 C9 l2 O/ ~' I0 P+ P       托马斯·J.怀特 Thomas J. Wright
# M& Z5 J8 }& h; r6 Q1 D; v       玛丽塔·格雷比亚克 Marita Grabiak
% S% y* Y* g9 @* w  {5 w1 X" s◎主  演 汤姆·威灵 Tom Welling# q9 t9 _+ j0 B+ k
       克斯汀·克鲁克 Kristin Kreuk$ s: o; S, O1 y; `* D. i' i9 E2 ?
       迈克尔·罗森巴姆 Michael Rosenbaum2 d- O4 _; G- j- D1 }
       克里斯托弗·里夫 Christopher Reeve
3 _! @. T  u1 W- R7 K  O" m       丽莎·玛丽·卡鲁克 Lisa Marie Caruk- a! e+ Y( A3 b# \- _9 T6 ]
       吉姆·托尔布恩 Jim Thorburn# K7 |2 k  W' v9 e, Q, j) b" H* j
       安妮特·奥图 Annette O'Toole# y$ H/ n4 ?& D" r$ ^8 [" K

- v  O, o1 X: T4 J1 p6 B. H◎简  介   
' z! _# X: A2 c( @3 I* _$ L% p! T! I! h& n1 p/ r$ c0 m
  从这一季开始更换了片尾曲,体现出超人的进一步成长,要处理更困难的局面、对付更黑暗的敌人。9 A/ m; @% |3 P7 C( y: D
4 y& c6 G' X& n4 k
  Metropolis, three months later. Clark Kent (under the influence of the red kryptonite ring) has becomes a criminal, heisting banks, going to night-clubs, and living under the alias 'Kal'. But he comes into conflict with not only his Kryptonian-marked chest, but a ruthless and greedy gangster, named Morgan Edge, who wants an ever increasing percentage of the stolen loot, and also begins to suspect Clark's alien origins. Meanwhile, Lex Luthor is declared dead, but he is living with the weird Louis Leery Jr. in an isolated desert island. Back in Smallville, Dr. Helen Bryce comes to his funeral and meets Lionel Luthor in the mansion where secrets are disclosed. Lana Lang and Jonathan Kent try to bring Clark back to Smalville. Unsucessful after Lana's pleas to Clark, Jonathan makes contact in the cave with the spirit of Jor-El who imbues Jonathan with Kryptonian super-powers to combat Clark and bring him home... in exchange for a price. Also, Chloe enjoys her new job at the Daily Planet, while tailing Lana during her search for Clark.
0 V7 M" ?# E  Z% }0 i! B( ~( }. Q  @8 S  ~8 h/ s
Smallville.S03.1080p.BluRayCD.REMUX.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-NOGRP 139.42 GB
Smallville: The Complete Third Season Blu-ray, Video Quality   ' A5 z" C0 o( U2 L  ?
5 y0 a" _% H8 Y8 M0 c9 R

* Q% \! `) ]5 V* x8 m, n9 SSeason 3 closely follows the upgraded visual template of Smallville's second year, with its improved visuals thanks to a switch to HD finishing that lets the series' 35mm roots shine. Not surprisingly, this year's darker tone translated to a literally darker image at regular intervals, one with colder and more muted colors that stand in stark contrast to the series' traditionally warmer hues which are still in force during scenes set in and around the rural town. The colorful familiarity of Smallville HS, with its bold school colors of red and yellow, offer a comfortable familiarity... and a fun little trivia nugget: the school where it was shot would eventually adopt those colors officially. As always, skin tones look accurate within individual lighting schemes, and the increased depth and fine detail first seen in Season 2 are once again placed at the forefront. Same goes for natural film grain, which is present but unobtrusive during all but the darkest scenes, which can become a little noisy at times but the balance is handled well. As with previous seasons, these episodes get plenty of room to breathe and run at a fairly high bit rate, alleviating most compression-related issues although mild banding can be seen on strong gradients and heavier visual effects shots. Still, this is a very strong effort that, much more often than not, falls right in line with Smallville's evolving aesthetic.
* A2 U7 @  ?& [/ |: Q. o; b
3 R$ P3 d. _: \- ]Smallville: The Complete Third Season Blu-ray, Audio Quality   
% B& a- B4 n: p) Y, E& x! N& {5 t- L0 `' c6 Q" X5 o
9 R2 w0 O3 C. Q; @
Much like the first two years, Season 3 enjoys a hefty sonic upgrade over its DVD counterpart by launching from a lossy Dolby Digital 2.0 mix to a full-fledged DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio track. (In typical Warner Bros. fashion, lossless 2.0 is unfortunately not an option, so I've again docked it a half- point.) Either way, I doubt fans will mind: I was impressed with the DVD's 2.0 mix back in the day and this presentation expands upon it in a tasteful but robust manner, offering a few nicely-prioritized discrete effects and channel pans alongside the front-loaded dialogue and era-specific music cuts. Superpowers, special effects, and the like are often more immersive than the real-world material while still blending in nicely within the series' particular sonic boundaries. Much like its visuals, Smallville's audio gets evenmore ambitious as the series progresses, so consider this a pretty great follow-up to the first season in all key areas.Optional subtitles, including English (SDH), are included during all episodes and applicable bonus features.
. ~! [! j7 ]' V/ r' o" k% J
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|4K蓝光论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 21:43

Copyright © 2001-2021, Gadaddy Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表