BluRayCD Forum

找回密码
 立即注册【分享大片】
查看: 19|回复: 0
收起左侧

[欧美剧] 超人前传 第六季 [REMUX无损版] Smallville Season 6 2006 1080p BluRaycd REMUX AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1-NOGRP 137.87GB

[复制链接]

1万

主题

回帖

13万

积分

Post Share

金币
4312 枚
体力
32909 点

卓越贡献勋章VIP蓝光勋章诚信会员勋章

mvods 发表于 2022-8-18 22:55:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
With Clark banished to the Phantom Zone, Metropolis is in shambles as the city riots, and Chloe & Lionel plot to rid Lex of General Zod...one way or another.% L" ?7 Z3 T* g& V; K

) n' G( H  O+ I$ Y% D 01.jpg
# N1 `" r7 y6 C. c. |
5 d3 z/ m* _* @/ q◎译  名 超人前传 第六季
; k! }' [2 f$ r' E0 \8 p/ x. h' l6 V◎片  名 Smallville Season 6
8 M2 ^8 M' u3 B+ g1 q& _◎年  代 20061 G2 Y$ \: L2 a" a# A* I( F7 t$ E
◎产  地 美国; `, W5 Y, E: a
◎类  别 剧情/科幻/冒险
3 i- h2 e  {- M! \! w# |◎语  言 英语
" D2 k% m1 G) @1 W; u  X% q  D◎上映日期 2006-09-28(美国)
* Z+ L' ?9 r1 b! U8 n◎IMDb评分  8.8/10 from 1,154 users6 ?: M$ E5 g+ f& E( I
◎IMDb链接  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0851026/
, V* F! U+ q) s◎豆瓣评分 7.8/10 from 842 users( I( n9 a; r( ^1 X) R) T
◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/4304882/" a, ~7 s) D, i1 B% H$ i& ~
◎文件格式 x264 + DTS
7 ^$ G) |. `9 d2 j; h2 ~◎视频尺寸 1920 x 10802 t' z5 _( U" ^$ ^# O3 b6 L0 x
◎文件大小 1DVD 147.45 GiB
8 n6 n9 {* y7 q" ^3 U5 J& D◎集  数 22
7 _5 T1 K1 u- t+ _  S) C5 @- ^  j◎片  长 42分钟+ p" i+ n+ J, f, p' t! U! R
◎导  演 詹姆斯·马歇尔 James Marshall
8 l7 a' A) O1 R* [- U◎主  演 汤姆·威灵 Tom Welling" [7 L+ Y" h4 w+ m' i; _0 i
       克莉斯汀·克鲁克 Kristin Kreuk
4 W; _, f4 E0 F) W. p       迈克尔·罗森巴姆 Michael Rosenbaum
  i: [% Z3 `( F- O$ m3 b1 u% W       埃莉卡·杜兰斯 Erica Durance
3 O$ K1 N' @2 Z3 O       艾莉森·麦克 Allison Mack
/ l" ?8 L/ e  T       约翰·格洛弗 John Glover( M" a3 {0 |* |. x) @
       安妮特·奥图 Annette O'Toole' X/ y6 g& y/ h& L7 N
       艾伦·阿什莫 Aaron Ashmore: {. B) ?8 z7 |( T/ h3 ]/ D2 g
       莱昂纳德·罗伯茨 Leonard Roberts  |& Q+ B4 L( B1 m+ H  ]
       帕斯卡尔·休顿 Pascale Hutton
& b* E' N& K9 n0 g5 A       特伦斯·斯坦普 Terence Stamp; {2 s' E/ q* x9 ^; g2 @

T+ ?# d8 _* o◎简  介   
( i/ V' I  B- ?! j' c" }1 l6 J$ u
- C) u% K4 ^5 U7 X" Q& r$ P7 B  第六季故事为第五季结束时,萨德侵占莱克斯的身体,并灌输他跟克拉克一样的超能力,还释放一种病毒到地球。
2 d5 a" P" m! r1 t
0 }) ?, u0 A6 g9 f  This wildly popular fantasy series recounts the adventures of Kansas teen Clark Kent, who uses his still-emerging superpowers to fight crime even as he copes with the normal growing pains of adolescence, young love and family dramas. As he matures during high school and college, Clark falls in love with Lana Lang, accepts his alien origins and becomes enemies with former friend Lex Luthor.
# W8 {# o: ?7 W  v  Y( e/ e3 W+ }) H8 A4 |1 E& _' w7 {5 y
Smallville.S06.1080p.BluRayCD.REMUX.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-NOGRP 137.87 GB
Smallville: The Complete Sixth Season Blu-ray, Video Quality   & |/ H, S6 Y* D. J; `
  H- ?/ V7 K8 y/ Z! Z

' D, u( b( R7 Z! Y4 ESmallville: The Complete Sixth Season features a decent 1080p/VC-1 transfer that made a solid splash in 2007, but has since lost some of its luster in light of more recent, technically proficient BD television releases. Luckily, the picture isn't a complete bust. A consistent parade of vibrant colors populate a primary-splashed palette, immediately recalling the bold reds and blues of the series' comicbook roots. Contrast is comfortable, stable, and bright, resulting in inky blacks and believable image depth. Saturation is spot on as well with skintones that are far more natural than they appear on the DVD edition. Detail is also fairly impressive -- fine textures are often crisp and realistic, object edges are generally well defined, and on-screen text is sharp and legible. Several hazy shots and soft close-ups manage to muck up the proceedings, but most of the clarity issues seem to be the product of the series' source rather than a faulty technical transfer.
' T4 P3 C6 R, x/ I/ `  W! e7 W5 H+ H( R
5 C( O$ u) }# b7 J7 Y! Q  vThat doesn't mean the transfer is without serious flaws. Heavy digital noise, distracting clusters of artifacts, errant crushing, and faint banding appear several times in every episode. While I wouldn't go so far as to say it ruins the entire presentation, such disruptions left me feeling as if I was watching an HD broadcast signal. All things considered, Smallville: The Complete Sixth Season delivers a passable rendition of the series and looks substantially better than its standard DVD counterpart, but its visuals simply don't compete with current BD releases.
) `' O% t2 R% h# M7 Y) T: z( g6 W4 ?5 V
Smallville: The Complete Sixth Season Blu-ray, Audio Quality   ! N( D+ ?: J( H
0 E: n( y# ^: b& e) G  `$ ^1 z
0 p& |! k' b: _5 @
Released long before lossless audio became a Blu-ray staple, Smallville: The Complete Sixth Season doesn't include anything more than a standard Dolby Digital 5.1 surround track (encoded at 640kbps). It gets the job done and handles the series' limited soundscape with ease, but lacks the punch and fidelity of a TrueHD or DTS HD MA mix. For the most part, dialogue is clean and intelligible, the rear speakers enhance the soundfield with a decent array of ambient effects, and pans are relatively swift and transparent (at least for a television show). The experience is certainly front-heavy, but the action scenes are more immersive and effectively draw viewers into the chaos. Likewise, low-end extension is surprisingly underwhelming at times and occasionally non-existent at others, but still delivers a fair share of satisfying thooms and booms when Clark takes on his latest superfreak foe of the week.
3 e! S% }6 t8 k% h
, I: ^/ R0 M! w1 n) J1 ]) JUnfortunately, directionality is imprecise, voices sometimes get lost beneath the on-screen destruction, and dynamics are frequently weaker than I expected (particularly compared to the Blu-ray edition of The Complete Seventh Season). In the end, diehard fans will shrug their shoulders and accept the track for what it is, but everyone else will wish each episode had more polish and power.8 s! ]$ z2 T5 n9 y* A+ h
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|4K蓝光论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 22:32

Copyright © 2001-2021, Gadaddy Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表