BluRayCD Forum

找回密码
 立即注册【分享大片】
查看: 23|回复: 0
收起左侧

[欧美剧] 超人前传 第八季 [REMUX无损版] Smallville Season 8 2008 PROPER 1080p BluRaycd REMUX AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1-NOGRP 144.04GB

[复制链接]

1万

主题

回帖

13万

积分

Post Share

金币
4312 枚
体力
32909 点

卓越贡献勋章VIP蓝光勋章诚信会员勋章

mvods 发表于 2022-8-18 23:42:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
01.jpg
$ M& s. H8 z3 A5 I9 n
4 c0 ]( z3 K0 c! V$ n: M$ Q◎译  名 超人前传 第八季
' T! L- C# ~  y5 v◎片  名 Smallville Season 8   w9 ?, C- |* |. B2 Y
◎年  代 2008
+ i8 o/ ~( r" j' c! W◎产  地 美国
" g2 x& p, }' k◎类  别 剧情/科幻/冒险
# B! |; J2 v8 W/ F# J) \6 `/ `% d4 u◎语  言 英语- ^& H; V1 q" o. Y7 J/ \8 \9 ]
◎上映日期 2008-09-18(美国)
+ L) u( a! {9 N/ x; @$ G0 _* F9 j7 A◎IMDb评分  8.5/10 from 1,109 users8 o4 M  r1 P& D
◎IMDb链接  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1267291/  b& O6 |: e' Q# j
◎豆瓣评分 7.7/10 from 816 users4 q$ y; s1 x( u9 U+ j
◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/3290608/7 W, p, k9 w, f8 G0 M" u0 _
◎文件格式 x264 + DTS
+ V% }: V6 g6 L9 {◎视频尺寸 1920 x 1080, l) ~$ w( z' Q/ S. `
◎文件大小 1DVD 144.04 GiB
. U* ?, v( h' O9 z◎季  数 85 C! a; z2 Q  {& Z1 W
◎集  数 22
+ ]' N1 b! C) w* K5 y% |- p. O* l◎片  长 42分钟
9 @0 Z0 A7 r8 N: c◎导  演 David Molina / Terry Shakespeare( O8 o6 }- r' b
◎编  剧 Christopher Hanada / Tanner Kling
3 }$ Z  Z8 Z# ^7 g/ w9 M4 R% K! s◎主  演 汤姆·威灵 Tom Welling& J! m/ D- @5 d. P  V9 y2 [$ z
       克莉斯汀·克鲁克 Kristin Kreuk. b1 b% X, i( P8 ~4 e4 B  |
       艾莉森·麦克 Allison Mack
7 g2 Q7 ?, |* V/ B7 q2 F       埃莉卡·杜兰斯 Erica Durance
. p. i* z/ h2 p$ m7 p( `; k       山姆·威特沃 Sam Witwer
, N& B/ E% ]% \: D1 p# @- n       安妮特·奥图 Annette O'Toole. ]6 k# ~$ h! G; o) f
       查斯蒂·巴勒斯特罗斯 Chasty Ballesteros& D' w( B1 S0 @1 g, s" o% ?
: ?+ c4 H! b7 H! P* {* ~- o% m" }; j
◎简  介   2 d& ^; S' l$ `! u& T' @
& @% Y  C$ F% i" ]4 Y( B% f
  第八季的首演发生在北极的孤独要塞雪崩的八周之后,LutherCorp调查出了Lex的所在。同时正义联盟的成员,包括Green Arrow, Black Canary和Aquaman也再次联合起来搜索Clark,因为Clark由于城堡的坍塌而失去了力量。
# a$ Z) P7 ]; S
) y. l( M8 a6 }) X9 T- |5 f3 m  随着剧集的展开,Clark在Daily Planet的新工作也是和Lois四处奔波。这两个人也会组成小队,来保卫大都市的和平。有时候Lois反倒成了Clark的最大障碍,特别是当他在生死之间时。Clark和Lois的亲密合作,飞行时迸发的火花都让他们俩人特别惊讶。同时,Clark也开始发现他必须要掌控分寸,来掩饰他的双重身份,记者和超级英雄。( G; q3 ?  H, X) c: a
$ C. u! ]6 _$ o' |4 R( y3 e9 Q% M
  就算Lex死了,Luthor大厦还是没有清空。最近的住户是骗子Tess Mercer,他根据Lex的指令开始取代控制LuthorCorp,还有其所有的项目,包括Daily Plantet的勘察。Tess有种难以言喻的狡猾,神秘的出现在我们角色的生活中。不要很久Tess的注意力就会转向Clark。不过Clark也觉察到了她的企图,对她过去的所作所为还有新的神秘面纱都已经了如指掌。不过Tess的决心仍然坚如磐石,就是要找到Lex Luthor,她相信他一直还活着。
4 _; P/ C7 N3 H. O3 J. O2 O4 R7 t4 z" d. X- ?" Y, u0 G
  It's been four weeks since the Fortress collapsed and Clark disappeared. Green Arrow calls upon Black Canary and Aquaman to locate the missing Clark Kent. Clark, in the meantime, is powerless and residing in a Russian prison camp in Siberia. With Lex Luthor missing and presumed dead, a new ruthless CEO, named Tess Mercer, is appointed the head of LuthorCorp and moves into Lex's mansion with her own dark plans for Clark and Metropolis. Chloe is kidnapped by a clandestine group that has discovered her special powers and they want to test the limits of those new powers by locating Green Arrow and his friends.
! R( N. q1 h. T/ `
8 _5 N3 Z+ o" V8 X/ a; c
Smallville.S08.PROPER.1080p.BluRayCD.REMUX.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-NOGRP 144.04 GB
Smallville: The Complete Eighth Season Blu-ray, Video Quality   7 Z& h+ |2 w$ K; z

& k/ s6 Y  ]# U4 U; e7 H( M
( c$ A; v8 H$ H9 A  j& K7 ]Similar to its seventh season predecessor, the Blu-ray edition of Smallville: The Complete Eighth Season features a decent 1080p/VC-1 transfer that captures the atmosphere, tone, and intensity of Clark's misadventures in Metropolis. While Barry Donlevy and Glen Winter's at-times unwieldy palette jarringly bounces between sun-drenched amber hues and bleak, steely blues (sometimes within the same scene), each episode benefits from the rich colors and absorbing shadows on display. Moreover, contrast is bright and bold, blacks are well-resolved, and delineation is relatively impressive (particularly considering the intended look of the series). Unfortunately, the same can't be said about the transfer's technical stability and fine detail. Faint artifacting, banding, and source noise disrupt the proceedings at least three times per episode, and texture clarity is all over the place. Some shots are pristine -- facial features are crisp, foreground objects pop, hair and stubble are rendered with care, objects boast natural edges -- but far too many others are soft and spongy. Some scenes blaze by without a hitch, still others look as if they've been filtered, filtered, filtered and, just for good measure, filtered again. Granted, the Blu-ray edition looks substantially better than the DVD version, even better than the series' problematic HD broadcast, but I can't help but feel underwhelmed by the results." J' V7 T- F( e- F  z3 @3 l" d
* f. C! l! H- T7 l, s2 K" t$ T
If you were thoroughly satisfied with Smallville's previous Blu-ray releases, The Complete Eighth Season will fulfill your every high definition desire (after all, its digital anomalies aren't as distracting or persistent as those that appear on the season six and seven Blu-ray releases). However, if you were less than thrilled with the previous seasons' transfers, prepare yourself for a fairly comparable experience." [  P$ U; Z( X; e% H

- c- H9 D2 \$ M% HSmallville: The Complete Eighth Season Blu-ray, Audio Quality   
% }7 E) C/ j" ~% z7 m- f/ a0 o: E* [: G
% e$ }( D% |* d" O3 L2 ]
Once again, Smallville limps onto the market with a single, apathy-inducing audio option: a standard Dolby Digital 5.1 surround track (640kbps). That's right... Warner has decided to forgo a lossless mix and toss out a track that doesn't sound much better than its DVD and HD broadcast counterparts. Granted, it certainly gets the job done -- dialogue is clean and intelligible, LFE output is strong (albeit a tad sluggish), and most every element of the series' lackluster sound design has been adequately preserved -- but it's as forgettable as they come. While action sequences offer listeners the requisite smashes and crashes, most of the explosions and superpowered punches are actually a bit lifeless. And even though the rear speakers are active throughout each episode, they contribute little, crafting a somewhat uninviting soundfield and, ultimately, a passable front-heavy experience. Unfortunately, Smallville isn't the sort of series that will ever boast high-dollar sound design, a fact I'm sure Warner is well aware of. Perhaps a lossless track wouldn't make a huge difference; maybe I've just set my expectations too high. Regardless, The Complete Eighth Season is a sonic setback; one audiophiles will probably have to endure each time a new season meanders onto the market.
& m% Z$ V! V: b: r
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|4K蓝光论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 03:55

Copyright © 2001-2021, Gadaddy Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表