BluRayCD Forum

找回密码
 立即注册【分享大片】
查看: 17|回复: 0
收起左侧

[欧美剧] 超人前传 第九季 [REMUX无损版] Smallville Season 9 2009 1080p BluRaycd REMUX AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1-NOGRP 143.04GB

[复制链接]

1万

主题

回帖

13万

积分

Post Share

金币
4312 枚
体力
32909 点

卓越贡献勋章VIP蓝光勋章诚信会员勋章

mvods 发表于 2022-8-19 00:17:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Great planet, Earth is. So great that other survivors of Planet Krypton wouldn’t mind making it home and taking control. But fellow Kryptonian Clark Kent has a warning for Zod and his followers who cross the line, especially if they seek to enlist Lois Lane in their schemes: I will destroy you all! Hearts grow fonder (Clark & Lois) and dangers grow stronger (Clark vs. warriors of Zod) in this 21-Episode Season 9 Collection./ r5 B' `' l# M6 H0 P  D( w

# _' W9 y5 m( y0 {( o0 k7 [. U 01.jpg % |& P) _; \! v( e: a8 [" h/ b
+ k# D5 T6 M0 o7 K0 t# e
◎译  名 超人前传 第九季/ O( {: j/ I, I  {) L
◎片  名 Smallville Season 9
& O; I4 S$ Q3 K" r◎年  代 2009
3 V- O+ `( o2 A4 ?◎产  地 美国
- Z. O! q* [  A& N' ~◎类  别 剧情/科幻/冒险7 {3 A/ J6 S9 k1 c9 P! w* `8 w
◎语  言 英语
  v. [! A/ B9 h9 J◎上映日期 2009-09-25(美国)' V5 T. c- F8 Y4 m8 G
◎IMDb评分  8.3/10 from 953 users4 P8 x5 I* i3 |
◎IMDb链接  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1465297/8 F. D" [, H2 f4 X+ s; k, U9 a
◎豆瓣评分 7.8/10 from 797 users1 N1 O( r, N5 c) Y( r
◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/4059229/
. E5 K: l* n) x0 q/ u8 x◎文件格式 x264 + DTS- m3 K% c: G% g- p
◎视频尺寸 1920 x 1080
1 B* s; L6 u: n◎文件大小 1DVD 143.04 GiB9 ^1 N! l. x) V9 F- L& b, D( b
◎季  数 9! e" h$ @6 u% v+ }* K
◎集  数 21
& K+ f0 V. f7 I# S& `4 B; b◎片  长 42分钟
6 v- A$ _2 [" S6 A; H& `6 S3 {◎导  演 Kevin Fair
2 y( W  L5 B% Y% q# g/ O       Brian Peterson& k6 A' f8 ]9 f
◎编  剧 Brian Wayne Peterson
7 a4 y4 y! p! b7 K; H/ D/ y* Q       凯利·桑德斯 Kelly Souders; e: ~! q4 ?& V
◎主  演 汤姆·威灵 Tom Welling9 {6 V4 W1 B3 W) i6 D
       布莱恩·奥斯汀·格林 Brian Austin Green  d$ Z  f: B9 \- K  {6 z
       卡鲁姆·布鲁 Callum Blue
( ~4 N! j5 d0 a6 Z       艾莉森·麦克 Allison Mack
: @1 g7 W3 a5 d- j4 |! F* D       埃莉卡·杜兰斯 Erica Durance
& {+ W7 Q4 a9 }  q       贾斯汀·哈特雷 Justin Hartley8 z0 ]5 H1 O+ b
       卡西迪·弗里曼 Cassidy Freeman' F4 Z: f( E4 ~1 s3 T9 T

0 Q6 k/ }* {) \. L8 d◎简  介   
% ]" r- i* f" n, _+ X9 q) I: H4 Q2 {- D2 g, H0 X) [; }6 c
  汤姆续约两年,出现大反派ZOD,克拉克被疑似会导致世界毁灭?面对CHLOE的质问,克拉克面对人性的抉择。
* s- C) B9 U/ E
+ u- Z0 e- a1 Z0 j+ L% B+ d+ ~  Clark decides that he is ready to start his training at the Fortress of Solitude to become 'Superman'. However, the spirit of Jor-El insists that he return to Metropolis to cut his ties with the people he knows before he begins. Lois reappears in the city with no recollection of vanishing to the future. Her investigation into a monorail crash brings her into contact with a new reporter named John Corben. John is opposed to the "Red and Blue Blur", and has a secret power and identity himself. Meanwhile, Chloe's friendship with Clark deteriorates when he refuses to use the Legion ring to go back in time to save Jimmy. Elsewhere, Oliver turns down a dark path in his quest to rid the world of evil. General Zod makes his entrance at the Luthor mansion before Tess.
2 c' |9 M3 @/ k
$ b# n  b/ L2 Z0 g3 G6 t0 @: o
Smallville.S09.1080p.BluRayCD.REMUX.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-NOGRP 143.04 GB
Smallville: The Complete Ninth Season Blu-ray, Video Quality   7 G# i7 w0 ]4 K# K. y: z

: S( [; x! {3 m, r0 e0 a8 P* j+ x
1 `7 z# P  ?2 @( [" n1 m* mSmallville: The Complete Ninth Season also accomplishes the impossible: finally giving fans a reliable 1080p/VC-1 transfer. Eyesores are still present -- soft shots litter each episode, the seams of the series' hit-or-miss special effects are terribly apparent at times, and noise reduction has been applied to a handful of scenes -- but the vast majority trace back to the production itself rather than Warner's encoding efforts. Fine detailing is the best the series has seen, boasting wonderfully resolved textures and clean, crisp object definition (for the most part, at least). While many establishing shots bear the brunt of the series' glossy CG, closeups look particularly good and delineation is quite remarkable. Colors are bold and beautiful as well, offering a steady stream of blistering primaries, gorgeous skintones, and rich, inky blacks. Moreover, contrast rarely wavers, the season's shifting palette retains a welcome consistency from episode to episode, and power flashes and lightning blasts are rendered with ease. And the noise and compression artifacts that hindered previous-season releases? The grain-like noise that remains appears to be a product of the original photography, and the artifacting that does crop up from time to time is generally fleeting and relatively minor. All in all, it isn't a perfect transfer, but it is a commendable one, especially compared to the Blu-ray releases of Smallville's sixth, seventh and eighth seasons.
% [9 d1 D  N! o! E4 T$ L( _# c: _; a8 T% e* }* r$ [' X
Smallville: The Complete Ninth Season Blu-ray, Audio Quality   4 Z7 r; S+ A+ l& Y% J

* j# U% F# U- H7 h7 c/ ]/ H: S
& l1 F# \) w; L( YIt's probably wise to space out my lossy-audio rants. One per Warner television release is an exhausting proposition, particularly since the studio is set to unfurl six individual TV seasons over the next three weeks (familiar favorites like Fringe and Supernatural, and new series like Human Target among them), all with standard Dolby Digital 5.1 surround tracks. The Blu-ray edition of Smallville: The Complete Ninth Season leads the lossy invasion of course, swooping into stores near you with an above average 640kbps Dolby Digital 5.1 mix that -- surprise! -- doesn't pack the sternum-cracking punch a lossless DTS-HD Master Audio track probably would have. For the most part, dialogue is exceedingly clean and intelligible (even though voices are occasionally overwhelmed by Kryptonian land wars and Earth-bound, superpowered clashes) and effects are given ample room to breathe (especially compared to its DVD counterpart). Dynamics are a bit pinched but entirely adequate, LFE support is reliable and satisfying, and rear speaker activity does a decent job of drawing the listener into the serene wheat fields, bustling metropolis, and chaotic futurescapes the ninth season discharges from its sonic chamber. Directionality is problematic -- the mix favors intensity over precision -- but pans are smooth and the soundfield, though quite front-heavy at times, is fairly involving. All in all, the experience could have been better, but it could have also been a lot worse.
& ]5 Y2 O* p  a9 l2 m
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|4K蓝光论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 21:54

Copyright © 2001-2021, Gadaddy Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表