BluRayCD Forum

找回密码
 立即注册【分享大片】
查看: 43|回复: 3
收起左侧

[欧美剧] 行尸之惧 第1-6季 合集 [REMUX无损版] Fear the Walking Dead Season S01-6 1080p BluRaycd REMUX AVC TrueHD 5.1-NOGRP 53.46GB & 165.40GB

[复制链接]

1万

主题

回帖

13万

积分

Post Share

金币
4129 枚
体力
32664 点

卓越贡献勋章VIP蓝光勋章诚信会员勋章

mvods 发表于 2022-8-24 00:13:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A Walking Dead spinoff set in Los Angeles, California. Follows two families who must band together to survive the undead apocalypse.0 F& P, w6 E1 b
, E/ ?8 H4 q; E' ]- |* c
01.jpg 2 X  L9 v& P( E9 ?, ]' @5 Z

, s% c+ ^1 n. N7 V5 X% `/ L/ ^◎译  名 行尸之惧 第一季/畏惧行尸/惊吓阴尸路(台)
3 \- T8 I% @: o6 K" c/ d) o( _◎片  名 Fear the Walking Dead Season 1 / Cobalt / Fear of The Walking Dead. v2 X  h1 P5 Y' U5 t9 [
◎年  代 2015-2020
+ Z' C9 m! \7 \3 I◎国  家 美国
% A2 Q4 ~1 F0 v◎类  别 剧情/恐怖
9 B4 U% w0 x  ~+ v2 P* B◎语  言 英语3 X% C) @5 `- v0 H: e4 k
◎上映日期 2015-08-23(美国)
9 O* Z$ k8 p/ q◎IMDb评分  6.8/10 from 128,789 users
$ u" w/ M3 m6 I◎IMDb链接  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3743822/
6 i. [1 y/ U8 a3 B4 u& `% f◎豆瓣评分 6.8/10 from 7,111 users: {# ^- B5 `! W
◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/26288948/5 B" u: ^0 {3 x" s+ \$ m9 @
◎文件格式 x264 + TrueHD 9 e8 b5 t: H! F' L
◎视频尺寸 1920 x 1080" m/ }% b. k) k" a7 O
◎文件大小 1DVD 53.46 GiB
+ R  u) G* h9 ]& i3 n& C" Y◎集  数 6
- w$ @, I! n. q◎片  长 60分钟3 u5 O; r  O" N0 }5 _  M" E
◎导  演 亚当·戴维森 Adam Davidson
6 y2 b, o. p& v  p       卡莉·斯考格兰德 Kari Skogland
& o6 Z  ]; ^. [       斯特凡·施瓦茨 Stefan Schwartz
6 H- v( j4 e5 I◎主  演 卢宾·布雷兹 Rubén Blades8 B" {- E2 `* w7 P
       梅赛德斯·马索霍 Mercedes Masöhn
0 |4 r4 `/ M5 A$ Z) r4 R       克利夫·柯蒂斯 Cliff Curtis
( `$ J. r+ \% o! e4 K2 r( j+ ]: n       阿莉西娅·戴柏南·凯里 Alycia Debnam Carey, {: x, ~+ t# i& b* e
       金·迪肯斯 Kim Dickens
. ?: U+ L% h* I- h       弗兰克·迪兰 Frank Dillane
) s1 Z/ m) p3 ~- p1 V       科尔曼·多明戈 Colman Domingo$ j$ T7 K. Y1 w! p) z% X
       洛伦佐·詹姆斯·亨里 Lorenzo James Henrie) X, Q* j/ o! E* A; }! G  @6 X
       伊丽莎白·罗德里格斯 Elizabeth Rodriguez) n9 @5 n# u0 G6 s3 f
       何家蓓 Sandrine Holt
# q9 L/ M  `0 n5 n0 X, s       阿汀内·布朗 Artine Brown
" Q$ ?' ?4 L% R8 ]& f       陈凌 Lynn Chen) O# A# V" h1 `. Y
       Patricia Reyes Spíndola  }( H, \1 N. o6 `2 a; p0 U. f# ^( r
       Toby Levins
6 a$ T5 n0 H5 B3 k; y0 Z       Bobby Naderi# ~1 n% r* x$ G( C! t! _% `( z
' w5 d+ H; I$ L/ f4 C& Z" J
◎简  介   9 v! \# W2 l$ h0 l
# @) y  v  m, g8 y4 K1 y9 ~! Z5 h0 ]
  一位单亲母亲,带着一儿一女(“汤姆·里德尔”弗兰克·迪兰和艾丽西亚·戴伯南·凯瑞饰),联手男主肖恩(克利夫·柯蒂斯饰)一起末日求生。剧集故事发生的时间与《行尸走肉》第一季相同,不过故事发生地在洛杉矶。' p9 r2 J" z- g; ^$ ]
% I8 U+ ~$ d5 L4 V% W- G
  What did the world look like as it was transforming into the horrifying apocalypse depicted in "The Walking Dead"? This spin-off set in Los Angeles, following new characters as they face the beginning of the end of the world, will answer that question.: ^2 r. J8 L. w; Q. e2 _  A

: s/ k" _% f- ?6 q
! H) @7 ~0 V$ q0 Q
% r) l- n) e9 K5 z$ [. [, i
Fear.the.Walking.Dead.S01.1080p.BluRayCD.REMUX.AVC.TrueHD.5.1-NOGRP 53.46 GB
8 r' f! T8 l; w. L1 V. o
Fear the Walking Dead: The Complete First Season Blu-ray, Video Quality   . i! K7 I) u: k% Q9 K; f

$ c3 o& |  S# Y2 G/ F- E5 C" Q5 G) v& Y5 r5 a, w; ]: S! D9 h
Fear the Walking Dead: The Complete First Season's 1080p transfer isn't problematic. It's just bland. The 1.78:1-framed image leaves behind the grit and grain of the companion show and instead presents a fairly flat, nondescript sort of HD image that produces adequate detailing and color. Basic facial features and clothing textures are fine, though generally absent the sort of precision texturing and intimate, tactile features reserved for the best transfers. There's not much appreciable depth to the image, either, whether in lower light, amber-hued interiors; bright sunny exteriors; or darkened nighttime segments. Colors don't pop but aren't dull, either. The bland urban landscape doesn't offer much beyond some signage and graffiti, while clothing hues and shades around various locations, like homes and schools, are sufficiently robust and natural. Natural greens and bright blue pool water are amongst the highlights. Light noise lingers but banding, aliasing, macroblocking, and other bugaboos are absent. Technically, the transfer leaves little room for complaint, but the show's production design, lighting, and photographic stylings don't encourage a robust visual experience.+ w4 y+ a: X' l- }" i

3 H% I  D+ _5 O" ?4 N( fFear the Walking Dead: The Complete First Season Blu-ray, Audio Quality   
8 ?) t8 p$ _# G  ~% r5 O/ H7 V- b2 f# r) G4 v, [

0 W- g. e  s# t8 b; FFear the Walking Dead: The Complete First Season's Dolby TrueHD 5.1 lossless soundtrack capably handles the show's needs, even if it comes up a bit short when it's time for gunfire. Basic musical definition is excellent. The opening title notes are deep and haunting, with a wide front end spacing and good bit of non dominant surround immersion. Atmospherics are plentiful, both casual and chaotic. Basic school hallway din -- students shuffling around the building -- is effortlessly recreated. General street level sounds, like honking horns and passing traffic, don't dominate but do well to give shape to the bustling Los Angeles roadways. Some of the more aggressive elements find a great sense of sonic urgency and definition, including rowdy protestors and swarms of zombies in the final episode. Gunfire is never all that aggressive. A shotgun blast heard partway through episode three offers little more than a dull thud. A grenade explosion in episode five is likewise puny. Even the report of a .50 caliber rifle round isn't anywhere near as deafening as one would expect. Automatic weapons fire in the final episode offers a little more pop up close, and the rat-a-tat sounds heard in the distance nicely fill the back speakers. Dialogue is clear and well defined throughout, playing with a consistent center placement. Like the video quality, there's nothing all that exciting going on, but the track handles the show's requirements well enough.. F+ T6 i+ c; R: S/ O9 y
- B( a0 l: N! S  u- \
Fear.the.Walking.Dead.S02.1080p.BluRaycd.REMUX.AVC.TrueHD.5.1-NOGRP 133.43 GB

$ L" M" C& m  `6 A3 R
* v1 I8 l. |; b$ j0 d: f% Y
9 C- P. H0 z& D( C
Fear.the.Walking.Dead.S03.1080p.BluRaycd.REMUX.AVC.TrueHD.5.1-NOGRP 164.18 GB

1 s+ C$ ]' A; m! C' S: I3 e( \7 a: `% ?4 r
1 n* B2 N( B: |& W3 j
Fear.the.Walking.Dead.S04.1080p.BluRaycd.REMUX.AVC.TrueHD.5.1-NOGRP 161.27 GB

1 ^0 B5 `- W# e) {7 _& d6 J$ ?) Q  ?" x
% ~" K+ O& `) x: g
Fear.the.Walking.Dead.S05.1080p.BluRaycd.REMUX.AVC.TrueHD.5.1-NOGRP 168.26 GB
8 O. }+ N( t! `
& B  h! W- ?' M( l0 T1 W
$ ?3 Q% Y6 S, U5 U5 A
Fear.the.Walking.Dead.S06.1080p.BluRaycd.REMUX.AVC.TrueHD.5.1-NOGRP 165.40 GB

5 p$ I" v) r, ?# \3 B8 H+ `6 e- {! a
6 u; y( [; f: J+ r, [+ a& J
0 Z' S+ j! m6 k% p) [7 N
Fear the Walking Dead: The Complete Sixth Season Blu-ray, Video Quality   
$ D, n" J0 u3 L( F# H* Y  \8 e( ^) e1 ^% d: ^
. E* m7 T. V' j$ _% Q% I$ z( J/ Z
For its sixth season Blu-ray release, Lionsgate brings Fear the Walking Dead to Blu-ray with a classically styled 1080p transfer that is very much in line with the season five release. This is aesthetically as much in-line with The Walking Dead as it gets. It's gritty, raw, but perfectly crisp, capable, and clear within its grainy construct. The picture is never wanting for greater detail; it's razor sharp across the season, well capable of bringing out, perhaps most notably, all of the horrifically decayed zombie flesh, gore, and assorted viscera associated with the grotesque "walkers." Of course, human tattered clothes, skin details, hairs, and plenty of environmental details all present with impressive depth and detail as well, well in line with core expectations for a high yield Blu-ray release from this franchise. Colors are a bit depressed in classic The Walking Dead and, in newer seasons, Fear the Walking Dead fashion. While things like red blood and natural greens are fairly vivid, there's an unmistakable sense of bleakness, tonal depression, almost a gray tint that adds to the pervasive sense of decay and lifelessness that is ever-present throughout the show. But within the confines black levels are deep and skin tones are healthy. There are hardly no signs of print wear and encode artifacts are very few and far between. This is a near perfect Fear the Walking Dead presentation from Lionsgate.2 E- U% _% M8 v8 S$ i

x5 M% U" r8 V4 ^Fear the Walking Dead: The Complete Sixth Season Blu-ray, Audio Quality   
" N! y) R* \% Z7 y! _
7 R  X4 @( T- x& X+ z
* r" e" s  h6 jSeason five's Dolby TrueHD 5.1 lossless soundtrack delivers a capable, if not only essential, listen. Like last season there's a good feel for general world ambience and spacing but the track doesn't offer the commanding sonic barrage in its music, gunplay, squishy gore effects, or other show critical elements to truly draw the listener into the chaos. The track is somewhat reserved, with gunfire in particular not really exploding as one might expect; shots are closer to puny than they are authoritative for whatever reason. Music finds good essential spacing, particularly along the front, though not stretching through the backs with any force or fervor. Ambient effects are much more likely to be found spaced around the listener, which is vital in defining world details, whether light winds or other peaceful supports or zombie groans dotted here and there, allowing the listener to get a better feel for the geography around the scene. Dialogue is clear and robust with firm front-center placement for the duration.$ |" K* ^3 f, X
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

主题

回帖

积分

Sponsor

金币
681 枚
体力
1115 点

VIP蓝光勋章

211 发表于 2022-8-24 20:58:07 | 显示全部楼层
这么好的帖子不回对不起自己!
* t' n" I: C% x! rThe decisive Replies sink is I get the sinking feeling great sense of accomplishment!
2 B7 l& }. @: o5 B

主题

回帖

积分

Sponsor

金币
13 枚
体力
460 点
myoracle 发表于 2022-11-20 15:58:18 | 显示全部楼层
楼主发贴辛苦了,I*老*虎*U!
( j( B& p: f. ?4 h0 _6 @I love your Blu-ray movies Forum!
. O0 M9 C3 }) t$ M

主题

回帖

积分

Sponsor

金币
116 枚
体力
3450 点
xpg050811 发表于 2022-12-25 12:06:52 | 显示全部楼层
楼主发贴辛苦了

本版积分规则