BluRayCD Forum

找回密码
 立即注册【分享大片】
查看: 26|回复: 1
收起左侧

[蓝光原盘] 知交半零落 [REMUX无损版] Went To Coney Island On A Mission From God 1998 1080p BluRaycd REMUX AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1-FGT 19.67GB

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

9万

积分

Post Share

金币
3612 枚
体力
29034 点

卓越贡献勋章

黄金嫖客 发表于 2022-8-27 06:59:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Two lifelong friends embark on a journey to find a long-lost childhood buddy, who apparently has gone insane and is hiding out in Coney Island's decaying amusement park. Along the way, the two encounter some oddball characters and discover some truths about their own lives.
/ b2 e& {4 d; B9 a/ V# ?4 P. O$ ^+ `' h# {7 t' e9 T

; [3 F+ y" I/ h
& Z1 ^7 q$ ~1 s4 B3 |7 @# |◎译  名 知交半零落1 u) }4 s+ v: V
◎片  名 Went to Coney Island on a Mission from God... Be Back by Five
+ U" b( Q1 p1 d- W) q* h$ t◎年  代 1998+ E% `$ l- ~4 |$ `
◎产  地 美国: E/ k8 n0 G- x
◎类  别 剧情+ q( j; A; W& _7 {' j% K
◎语  言 英语, c7 \4 X1 q9 d, y& u: M$ a
◎上映日期 1998-04-18(美国)
& V$ _  N( `1 c% r7 n6 t% }) z; v◎IMDb评分  5.9/10 from 362 users
$ j) V' V. F! H$ T3 C◎IMDb链接  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0157182/
# G4 \. |9 G" f+ r◎豆瓣评分 0/10 from 0 users
  ?1 y6 h: D2 E& e( Q; K- Z◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/3824432/
/ b, c. E: Z  i- \; I◎文件格式 x264 + DTS  
0 v# E" \. e/ Y  V$ h% u8 n◎视频尺寸 1920 x 1080+ i9 ~6 ~4 J0 ^$ T' G4 `
◎文件大小 1DVD 19.67 GiB5 @' r8 K8 g2 a! H
◎片  长 1 h 34 min, z5 p' V: V( I( ]/ T2 t% k
◎导  演 理查德·沙因克曼 Richard Schenkman" R9 P& U, P2 ?3 r
◎编  剧 乔恩·克莱尔 Jon Cryer+ l0 U/ ^4 D) O$ F
       理查德·沙因克曼 Richard Schenkman# [9 P4 x- c5 ]$ U. e
◎演  员 乔恩·克莱尔 Jon Cryer
* `6 _6 x: a$ z2 X' v. N, Q       Rick Stear
' `# f' I4 N% @# Y) o- s4 k       Rafael Báez
1 C6 M! M) ~9 N       艾农·斯凯 Ione Skye
" i2 r) G1 E! F* o0 X9 B" U       弗兰克·威利 Frank Whaley- f  h- L  ^1 I) r: U5 }0 e( d' k8 L
: A, [: S/ c7 ^/ z! J) z" C+ ?4 {
◎简  介   
' N- J; z) }" s" B4 \! V8 d: k2 K; |" {5 U& \. `
  Two young men (Jon Cryer, Rick Stear) who have been friends since early childhood decide to go on a trip to find a third friend (Rafael Baez) who has long since disappeared. Stories they have heard indicate that the friend has been seen in an apparently rambling, incoherent state at Coney Island. Their trip leads them to a number of adventures involving the otherworld-like life at the Park and revelations related to their own pasts including the death of one's sister, a failed past relationship, financial failings, and alcoholism.
+ V9 d! V3 m: n; Q* ?+ R* Q) y" l  S' j8 d- u" p
Went.To.Coney.Island.On.A.Mission.From.God.1998.1080p.BluRayCD.REMUX.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-FGT 19.67 GB
Went to Coney Island on a Mission From God… Be Back by Five Blu-ray, Video Quality   + }- t% d" ?2 ?( b2 P

2 I& K! Z  u) n/ m6 s1 R1 H7 ~7 b4 s" }
Went to Coney Island on a Mission From God. . .Be Back by Five is presented on Blu-ray courtesy of MVD Visual's MVD Rewind imprint (I had to wonder whether the creases in the slipcover for this release were done intentionally to recreate the "vintage" feel that is emphasized by the "Don't be Fined Please Rewind" and supposed sale stickers on the slipcover). Both the back cover and Schenkman in the introduction mention a "frame by frame digital restoration from original 35mm film elements" without specifying whether the source was in fact the negative or what resolution the scan was done at. With an understanding that this was a micro budgeted feature without a ton of production gloss, Went to Coney Island on a Mission From God. . .Be Back by Five looks largely great in high definition, with an accurate rendering of the palette for the most part, good detail levels and an organic looking grainfield. There are some transitory issues with minor wobble during the opening credits as well as some slight variations in warmth that are not necessarily tied to what I'm assuming were intentional differences in color temperature to set apart flashbacks from contemporary sequences. There's a slight blue undertone to some scenes that can tend to skew fleshtones to a somewhat unnatural hue, and some of the nighttime Coney Island scenes are considerably cooler looking than the rest of the film.
- y$ C$ Z/ m+ a; o" L7 \# I0 r6 O+ o: f: Y% u( f/ Z
Went to Coney Island on a Mission From God… Be Back by Five Blu-ray, Audio Quality   
; m' d& D+ B; y) j' T2 L2 ^7 _5 R( |$ I. f+ q$ b. L0 }% ?, h

& I: X7 e) z- \! |: d% [! ?Went to Coney Island on a Mission From God. . .Be Back by Five features DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 and LPCM 2.0 tracks. The film has quite a bit of source music utilized (including at least one song that looks like it was co-written by the ubiquitous Cryer), and that element tends to resonate more spaciously in the surround track. The surround track also provides a better accounting of the ambient environmental sounds in the many outdoor scenes. That said, this is a pretty talky feature, and as such the stereo track may well satisfy the casual listener. Fidelity is fine across the board, with no damage of any kind to report.# @: L2 L! g3 d
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

主题

回帖

积分

Sponsor

金币
681 枚
体力
1120 点

VIP蓝光勋章

211 发表于 2022-8-27 10:49:18 | 显示全部楼层
楼主发贴辛苦了,I*老*虎*U!
' H2 o2 X6 [3 x( o, m$ a7 I5 _bluraycd forum, a lot of Blu-ray movies!* l4 T0 z) E4 z( B) ]2 B: Z

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|4K蓝光论坛

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 12:24

Copyright © 2001-2021, Gadaddy Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表