BluRayCD Forum

找回密码
 立即注册【分享大片】
查看: 20|回复: 0
收起左侧

[欧美剧] 末日孤舰 第二季 [REMUX无损版] The Last Ship S02 1080p BluRaycd REMUX AVC TrueHD 5.1-NOGRP 68.0GB

[复制链接]

1万

主题

回帖

13万

积分

Post Share

金币
4290 枚
体力
32874 点

卓越贡献勋章VIP蓝光勋章诚信会员勋章

mvods 发表于 2023-4-12 00:30:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The crew of a naval destroyer is forced to confront the reality of a new existence when a pandemic kills off most of the earth's population.
) e0 ?& F4 S! e% Q  K8 b3 \; @  y; k/ b$ V5 |
01.jpg , q6 ~0 d9 {2 x$ Y/ K0 p6 _

- I7 z7 ~% P8 V◎译  名 末日孤舰 第二季/最后一艘船/末世之舟/末日战舰8 z1 |0 D0 b4 ]0 R4 N' ^- j# B
◎片  名 The Last Ship Season 2
1 R+ @2 h- b$ D- h◎年  代 20158 J5 w$ U( o& F$ b: \& r# Y- Y/ }9 Q
◎国  家 美国: d5 y! h& \' d* X$ j9 V. c$ J
◎类  别 剧情/动作/科幻/惊悚/战争. T. J  Y: T  P4 R
◎语  言 英语: G) P0 `  I7 O& r
◎上映日期 2015-06-21(美国)1 ^/ [% G5 U* [1 a  Z# W! a: g% M8 d
◎IMDb评分  8.4/10 from 60,606 users; o; p$ {8 m# s) i# O1 q2 {$ n, F
◎IMDb链接  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3881242/
2 c3 j* I. R# T0 h2 F5 b" T◎豆瓣评分 8.3/10 from 8,525 users
+ V1 a: j7 T  U" B  `: A◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/25969151/
- I0 N0 D8 a" _0 C, I+ S- r# L◎文件格式 x264 + TrueHD7 q2 d% l" z4 n* a! ~0 R
◎视频尺寸 1920 x 1080
( V1 L9 d; ]) |0 f5 d: ~* m; I◎文件大小 1DVD 68.00 GiB/ W3 z( [1 F( x8 u! @. m9 i
◎集  数 13, `: y* p- D5 Q% {) I3 z
◎片  长 60分钟
! w: F0 P  y& l% F◎导  演 乔纳森·莫斯托 Jonathan Mostow
7 ]/ i  t% C5 X3 {& W( A$ i◎编  剧 汉克·斯坦伯格 Hank Steinberg
3 x7 w1 e/ n* t% e* ]       史蒂文·凯恩 Steven Kane
$ c$ z. j8 l4 R) R7 W) x9 u; {       威廉·布林克利 William Brinkley
# I6 U: G" a, E◎主  演 埃里克·迪恩 Eric Dane
" O/ R2 s& e8 k$ L5 E, m5 r$ T       罗娜·迈特拉 Rhona Mitra/ L+ N& Z* G) _# T5 v
       亚当·鲍德温 Adam Baldwin+ N' d' }$ c/ y6 {8 V# y
       特拉维斯·范·文克 Travis Van Winkle2 ~, `/ h) O% M1 n4 x1 D
       玛丽莎·奈琳 Marissa Neitling1 ^  s% f6 A& M) p  |6 ?, R
       约克·西姆斯 Jocko Sims$ E0 ^" Z4 A8 }- a+ U8 `
       约翰·派珀-弗格森 John Pyper-Ferguson
8 S% n/ E" U  h- q+ J' @       阿尔法·伍达德 Alfre Woodard
0 p) f( W5 O% ~+ B& C9 K       马克斯米利亚诺·赫尔南德斯 Maximiliano Hernández
- n7 K/ d4 u* `4 X+ I' I/ n       提图斯·维里沃 Titus Welliver3 w4 ~" f0 |1 J/ t) M! c# I& P
       德雷克·切特伍德 Derk Cheetwood
' I" R! ~0 C- D4 M7 N4 t1 Z. X       查尔斯·帕内尔 Charles Parnell6 P% ]2 L9 E9 `
       奈斯鲍提斯塔 Ness Bautista+ h: }: @% \" {, D3 o& t6 Q

# e, N. O. P- L1 |2 C◎简  介   
, ]. j% U8 X- ~; _
* P$ B' t' j! |' @6 e/ T  TNT在推特发布正式确定《The Last Ship》第二季将于2015年6月21日 星期日在TNT回归3 m- g7 K- C2 B! f1 q
  《末日孤舰》第二季将有13集,比第一季多了三集  R+ u, S- ]) E; s8 x

* ^- X) o0 R( V6 ^: Z  Chandler and his fractured team join forces with an underground resistance in an attempt to defeat Amy Granderson; Rachael tries to help the sick while remaining a prisoner; Sidney and the crew try to regain control of their ship.! s+ [9 ~/ `) R0 g4 d! l+ c. x$ i
! |0 e  I! `2 r1 c( o
The.Last.Ship.S02.1080p.BluRayCD.REMUX.AVC.TrueHD.5.1-NOGRP 68.0GB
The Last Ship: The Complete Second Season Blu-ray, Video Quality   - e! B3 `% M  u8 [

$ r3 w3 j6 J+ s. g8 N# D0 c. x2 X0 h5 F" n, X' z. E3 I7 x& D7 t8 E6 g; @! U
The Last Ship is shot digitally by a team of cinematographers with extensive TV credits led by Cort Fey (Under the Dome). According to IMDb, the production uses the Red Epic Dragon with post-production on a digital intermediate. Although Warner is the producer and distributor, TNT has produced the three 1080p, AVC-encoded Blu-rays presenting Season Two's thirteen episodes. The image on these discs is comparable to the Season One discs reviewed by Kenneth Brown: bold, aggressive and heavily saturated reds, greens and blues (especially blues) dominate scenes on the Nathan James. By contrast, the scenes aboard the Ramseys' vessel tend to be softer and muted. Contrast is excellent, blacks are solid, and the image is free from distortion, banding and artifacts.
' B4 v% c& o8 x% M" _2 [5 f$ L4 Z5 g& Q2 Z  p
The only negative is a slight falloff in detail, especially in longer shots, which is sufficiently subtle that it might go unnoticed, if not for the intense colors and contrast. The culprit, I suspect, is some degree of filtering to facilitate bitrates at an unusually low level, even for digitally acquired footage. The average varies slightly from episode to episode, but it consistently falls around 15.87 Mbps. What's particularly unfortunate is that there was no need for TNT to aim for such tight compression. Each of the three BD-50s in this set has vast amounts of unused space (anywhere from 15 GB to 20GB) that could have been used to maximize image quality. It's puzzling why anyone would refuse to use these discs to their capacity, but perhaps TNT is following the aggressive practices formerly employed by Warner Brothers Home Entertainment, but now (thankfully) abandoned for the most part. Maybe they'll do better with Season Three.+ Y, K0 |( j( ~4 w) g2 s2 U

' `% G  t* `" NThe Last Ship: The Complete Second Season Blu-ray, Audio Quality   
" [# |6 B1 g1 [$ ~: D5 {. H; m" j
* J9 m% @" g0 u8 @! }
As with the previous Blu-ray set, Season Two of The Last Ship arrives with a 5.1 mix, encoded in lossless Dolby TrueHD, that is among TV's most immersive and involving. Gunfire, explosions, whirring helicopter blades and torpedo impacts all register forcefully, as do the punches and body-blows of hand-to-hand combat. The omnipresent chirps, beeps and alarms of the Nathan James' equipment surround the listener. The ebb and flow of oceans and inland waterways supply critical ambiance, and unique venues like the nightmarish electricity plant in Baltimore have distinctive sonic signatures. Dialogue is always clear, and the action/thriller scoring by Jim Dooley (Obsessed) and James S. Levine (American Horror Story) blends seamlessly.7 l8 Y9 V# F$ a% V' d. x: o2 A
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|4K蓝光论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 02:42

Copyright © 2001-2021, Gadaddy Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表