BluRayCD Forum

找回密码
 立即注册【分享大片】
查看: 9|回复: 0
收起左侧

[欧美剧] 末日孤舰 第三季 [REMUX无损版] The Last Ship S03 1080p BluRaycd REMUX AVC TrueHD 5.1-NOGRP 56.78GB

[复制链接]

1万

主题

回帖

13万

积分

Post Share

金币
4290 枚
体力
32874 点

卓越贡献勋章VIP蓝光勋章诚信会员勋章

mvods 发表于 2023-4-12 00:57:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Chandler is sent to Asia to probe a possible mutation of the Red Flu. Captain Slattery and his crew deliver a cure to Southeast Asia but they might be heading toward an unforeseen threat.
5 V2 }. y5 |- y  g/ B5 U4 M* Z2 Z: O2 n
01.jpg
3 V  J6 \$ ~. y  p
) X3 c) o2 c. `' W! j- S/ t◎译  名 末日孤舰 第三季/最后一艘船/末世之舟/末日战舰
; }! Q: D! ?8 @6 e, Y4 x◎片  名 The Last Ship Season 3 ! n" @7 D6 }! C. {( ~) |# I9 K
◎年  代 2016 . B7 G+ Q, J7 z: G+ r
◎国  家 美国6 L( a  J' O9 l& P7 X
◎类  别 剧情/动作/科幻/惊悚/战争/ o& `9 _  o6 p  q
◎语  言 英语
( _6 P8 {9 {, _◎上映日期 2016-06-19(美国)) v( N- w' C; @! a/ p1 Y- H
◎IMDb评分  8.1/10 from 946 users
# w- M& m+ g- i◎IMDb链接  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5024738/% w2 n) W' b9 Y5 b. b, H: Q/ q
◎豆瓣评分 6.8/10 from 6,327 users
3 Y8 y) K) H1 e) _/ k◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/26597902/+ J2 e& L: V: z: w* C
◎文件格式 x264 + TrueHD
# d) a- `+ c, ^, |- x" n8 F5 E4 m◎视频尺寸 1920 x 10804 K. V9 D2 y4 ]7 P; W2 N9 E
◎文件大小 1DVD 56.78 GiB2 H5 ^4 n& |6 G. V" j$ P
◎集  数 13
) S, ^3 F6 o& u! M, K% X  q: p3 c◎片  长 43分钟
; I( B. C0 o/ F, ^◎导  演 乔纳森·莫斯托 Jonathan Mostow; O& k8 p# H" _2 L! R
◎编  剧 史蒂文·凯恩 Steven Kane
- z7 F* d0 _9 t' D# j4 T       汉克·斯坦伯格 Hank Steinberg3 `1 `) o) `( f8 ?" A! F, J
       威廉·布林克利 William Brinkley
$ w& `9 u) `& }◎主  演 埃里克·迪恩 Eric Dane6 n6 R: u, ^, Z& @
       亚当·鲍德温 Adam Baldwin
( c6 N( b7 [4 [" P1 l: a6 {- q       罗娜·迈特拉 Rhona Mitra- e/ p4 c% R1 @# f
       拉莫尼卡·加勒特 LaMonica Garrett
9 m) h; K: h! N       坦妮娅·雷蒙德 Tania Raymonde
# p* k  d) @3 P0 E, Z       布里吉特·瑞根 Bridget Regan
' F: K2 B+ _$ m4 z: F) r5 d) q       罗恩·巴利基 Ron Balicki
8 N, p* }8 Q, n4 C       达特·樊 Dat Phan
! j! }0 O  x/ t3 \
+ a3 N( a$ e5 [1 ], s) q% y- o◎简  介   8 s3 X8 K% e) U5 Z, y3 O
2 Z+ B. f8 T8 Q7 x6 Q
  TNT续订《末日孤舰 The Last Ship》13集的第3季,这部由Michael Bay作为执行制片人的剧集,收视在TNT中表现得很好,续订完全没有悬念可言。
# Z% n! f9 l5 |. k' E. C) G. O+ i) u, l
  The crew of a naval destroyer is forced to confront the reality of a new existence when a pandemic kills off most of the earth's population. In the series' third season, the captain and crew are caught up in web of international intrigue involving a power play in the Far East.
5 n3 J. X* w# a/ ?( b7 ~0 T; S3 E5 |* a2 ]# q% {4 k1 h
The.Last.Ship.S03.1080p.BluRayCD.REMUX.AVC.TrueHD.5.1-NOGRP 56.78 GB
The Last Ship: The Complete Third Season Blu-ray, Video Quality   
9 X7 I7 J: O( A9 ~! m1 I0 t
% p  k: r2 I: Z6 m+ h+ W7 X) ]# y2 D* l9 {' |8 w0 u; R& _5 q
For the Blu-ray set of Season Two of The Last Ship, TNT distributed thirteen episodes over three BD-50s, but failed to take advantage of the available space, leaving 15-20 GB empty on each disc and unnecessarily starving the average bitrate. For the thirteen episodes of Season Three, TNT hasn't wasted any space, but only because they've stuffed the same content onto two discs instead of three, achieving an even lower average bitrate of 12.80 Mbps (vs. 15.87 for Season Two). Given the show's digital origination (on the Red Epic Dragon, according to IMDb) and digital post-production, the material can withstand more aggressive compression than a film source, but Season Three's episodes betray minor compression artifacts, mostly in the form of fleeting background noise. More problematic is a fall-off in detail, probably caused by high frequency filtering and especially noticeable in long shots. Other studios have repeatedly shown that TV shows with first-class production values can look stunning on Blu-ray, easily surpassing their highly compressed broadcast iterations—e.g., Sony with The Blacklist and Warner with Longmire—but TNT appears to have opted to take the approach of "good enough for streaming" in mastering their series for Blu-ray. The video score has been adjusted downward accordingly./ Z5 X4 r0 |( b$ H/ S

) w2 m, }( r9 T" bWithin the limitations of the space allotted for them, Season Three's episodes deliver an acceptable image, emphasizing the dominant blues of the ship, officers and crew, which are occasionally broken up by strong reds and also contrast sharply with the greens of Takehaya's jungle hideout, where even the mist appears to be green (there's a thematic reason for this tint). Stateside scenes involving the newly reconstituted White House and various locations across the country employ a naturalistic palette, whereas scenes in President Pang's various lairs opt for darker hues and heavier saturation. Blacks are solid, but shadow detail is less evident in darkened scenes than with previous seasons (another telltale sign of filtering). The cast and crew of The Last Ship have repeatedly expressed their ambition to make televised entertainment that can favorably stand comparison to big-budget action cinema, and they frequently succeed. But when it comes to the show's Blu-ray presentation, TNT's penny-pinching has let them down.# p! V; F) @  p4 t

* p& u" }6 k! u1 y" WThe Last Ship: The Complete Third Season Blu-ray, Audio Quality   4 J8 \" c9 r2 [6 @, V

( `+ P5 p  [+ [  w9 @7 A
* F# v/ }5 W7 Q: B1 g* o' QAs with the previous Blu-ray set, Season Three of The Last Ship arrives with a 5.1 mix, encoded in lossless Dolby TrueHD, that is among TV's most immersive and involving. Gunfire, explosions, whirring helicopter blades, missile impacts and mine detonations all register forcefully, as do the punches and body-blows of hand-to-hand combat. The omnipresent chirps, beeps and alarms of the Nathan James' equipment surround the listener. The ebb and flow of oceans and inland waterways supply critical ambiance, and unique venues like Pang's headquarters and the re-established White House have distinct sonic signatures. Dialogue is always clear, which is no small achievement when it's loaded with technical jargon and spoken at a breathless pace. The action/thriller scoring by Jim Dooley (Obsessed) and James S. Levine (American Horror Story) blends seamlessly and effectively.0 O( B# u- ]  i
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|4K蓝光论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 08:42

Copyright © 2001-2021, Gadaddy Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表