BluRayCD Forum

找回密码
 立即注册【分享大片】
查看: 10|回复: 0
收起左侧

[欧美剧] 末日孤舰 第四季 [REMUX无损版] The Last Ship S04 1080p BluRaycd REMUX AVC TrueHD 5.1-NOGRP 55.24GB

[复制链接]

1万

主题

回帖

13万

积分

Post Share

金币
4290 枚
体力
32874 点

卓越贡献勋章VIP蓝光勋章诚信会员勋章

mvods 发表于 2023-4-12 01:19:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sixteen months after thwarting the coup in America, Nathan James must face yet another global disaster. The question remains, where in the world is Tom Chandler?# Z1 }7 J& q# }; B1 O& ?

* Z$ J/ X) F+ M% R3 g 01.jpg
" W1 f1 q9 V2 V$ X3 m/ M% b0 n. x1 X5 I
◎译  名 末日孤舰 第四季
% u% f2 e% R9 c! _2 P3 [◎片  名 The Last Ship Season 4 / In Medias Res1 M5 N# j8 \7 d, ]+ A1 k! V
◎年  代 2017 ' g+ k  `0 u" M7 o
◎国  家 美国
8 z, b" q. M' P1 m8 P' ^: q◎类  别 剧情/动作/科幻/惊悚/战争, Y: a* G( o3 j' L( J
◎语  言 英语
3 J7 F6 s" b! O4 p% }% a◎上映日期 2017-08-20(美国)  Q5 W8 R: X5 u% [# F. T
◎IMDb评分  7.5/10 from 726 users
$ _- b8 S. o/ X0 u6 {$ y◎IMDb链接  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5939132/
: J% i) A& Q5 v  E◎豆瓣评分 7.2/10 from 3,503 users
0 t/ G+ O$ s( r. D9 f: N8 B◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/26854321/
8 b# F; |/ Z$ J4 h◎文件格式 x264 + TrueHD
: K! X) Z# e: r0 Y◎视频尺寸 1920 x 1080( ]; a. S8 d& Q! ]- n" n2 r+ X" r
◎文件大小 1DVD 55.24 GiB
1 I- s- R5 P0 K: |8 d$ y◎集  数 102 d% k% f; F! E- p) p
◎片  长 42分钟8 b9 I! t8 q; Z( ~) Z
◎导  演 保罗·豪拉汉 Paul Holahan2 D* y/ ]4 @& @; J" ~% D
       鲍比·罗斯 Bobby Roth. |: H( J8 r8 ^: ]: w% h
       史蒂文·凯恩 Steven Kane
, [6 l6 `* }0 U/ C       彼得·威勒 Peter Weller. w8 }8 y. f  m( N9 E
◎编  剧 汉克·斯坦伯格 Hank Steinberg
' w- R( {6 k4 {8 W       史蒂文·凯恩 Steven Kane" m! x/ e3 w" M' r: j9 ?
       威廉·布林克利 William Brinkley
+ n8 `1 N6 b2 R2 u: U( q& `◎主  演 埃里克·迪恩 Eric Dane# h: N0 I+ q. {- F/ M# e! b
       亚当·鲍德温 Adam Baldwin
* g. E$ F6 c& O# }" Y, S) T       布里吉特·瑞根 Bridget Regan  e: R: v; B& U  z1 `/ [# f
       查尔斯·帕内尔 Charles Parnell7 B7 Y5 S3 y0 ]9 o
       特拉维斯·范·文克 Travis Van Winkle; q$ ]6 |! f3 ]  O" B# E
       玛丽莎·奈琳 Marissa Neitling
+ T) e3 o. ?# h       格蕾丝·考夫曼 Grace Kaufman% }0 r6 R. z* ?8 g+ n) f
       安东尼·阿吉吉 Anthony Azizi
  ]; N+ C3 ^. B/ w$ k       约克·西姆斯 Jocko Sims
* y' d9 m- Z: \+ |* T       茜贝拉·迪恩 Sibylla Deen
( M; M& e! I3 j- L% n9 d# c$ V4 p5 ~. j0 d5 g
◎简  介   1 {* t4 V$ L( [& R$ a

& N4 {& H  Y( Z' N  第四季讲述海军驱逐舰Nathan James的舰长Tom Chandler(Eric Dane饰)卸下自己的英雄身份及职责,与家人隐姓埋名住在希腊一个小渔村里;此时Slattery(Adam Baldwin饰)及船员发现病毒虽然没法感染人类,但却变种成能感染全球的粮食作物,令人类面临全球性的饥荒危机。
7 {- @! }' f  c1 j$ X. d: U: d8 m2 i8 ^4 |* T
  Season Four is set sixteen months after the events of the previous season, and the story centers on the Mediterranean region. The characters and crew have adjusted to their new status quo when a mysterious threat presents itself, one which will test them in new ways and could be their biggest challenge yet.
. Z3 {4 _! h( n  z
, b: V" y3 l# v' b
The.Last.Ship.S04.1080p.BluRayCD.REMUX.AVC.TrueHD.5.1-NOGRP 55.24 GB
The Last Ship: The Complete Fourth Season Blu-ray, Video Quality     v" I) z4 o; ^& M$ {+ l, a. {4 d

5 m9 X* h( V" {8 r( \
% Q. O2 n6 q+ }2 A, c+ SWith only ten episodes instead of thirteen, Season Four of The Last Ship fits onto two discs more gracefully than the sardine-like packing to which TNT subjected Season Three, even though Warner and TNT still refuse to take full advantage of the available space, with over 20 GB left unused on each BD-50. The average bitrate of just under 17 Mbps slightly improves on that of even Season Two, and the image is correspondingly superior, with an absence of compression artifacts and less falloff in detail. It may not be the best possible image, but it's a small improvement over broadcast and streaming versions.
& m! r: C: e5 d) D3 G& i: D; \/ J5 m0 _. R
As far as I have been able to determine, the show continues to be shot on the Red Epic Dragon, with cinematographer Christopher Baffa (Glee and Nip/Tuck) responsible for the bulk of Season Four's episodes. Scenes aboard the Nathan James continue to feature bold, aggressive and heavily saturated reds, greens and blues (especially blues), while scenes in the various Mediterranean locales favor earth tones and more delicate, pastoral colors. Contrast is excellent, blacks are solid, and I did not observe any banding or aliasing. From a video perspective, this is the best presentation since Season One.3 Q4 @5 ^: D- c* \

+ j0 l1 o) S; Y7 wThe Last Ship: The Complete Fourth Season Blu-ray, Audio Quality     M9 C0 I; v6 S! H/ f) Q
  Q4 ~" ]9 L6 X0 @* ?

/ n6 `* E/ o; `6 G+ x+ \Season Four's lossless Dolby TrueHD 5.1 soundtrack continues The Last Ship's proud tradition of aggressively loud, active and immersive audio mixes, with plenty of small weapons fire, artillery shell blasts, grenade explosions and missile strikes to enliven the proceedings. Amateur boxing matches organized by one of the season's villains offer a cacophony of body blows and cheering crowds. The ship's tactical operations headquarters is filled with beeping alerts and blaring alarms. The whir and hum of equipment in a lab run by an evil genius gives the place a distinct sonic character. Waves, wakes and ship engines add to the ambiance. Dialogue remains clear and intelligible, even when the ship's crew is spitting out mouthfuls of military jargon and yelling commands back and forth in the heat of battle. Composers Jim Dooley (Obsessed) and James S. Levine (American Horror Story) resume their duties and deliver yet another rousing action/thriller score.: g5 d6 @9 A, [. c7 T9 F# d) g5 L- c
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|4K蓝光论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 11:44

Copyright © 2001-2021, Gadaddy Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表