BluRayCD Forum

找回密码
 立即注册【分享大片】
查看: 20|回复: 1
收起左侧

[欧美剧] 玩偶特工 第一季 [REMUX无损版] Dollhouse S01 1080p BluRaycd REMUX AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1-NOGRP 104.88GB

[复制链接]

1万

主题

回帖

13万

积分

Post Share

金币
4290 枚
体力
32874 点

卓越贡献勋章VIP蓝光勋章诚信会员勋章

mvods 发表于 2023-4-19 22:52:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A top secret organisation erases the identities of attractive young people, turning them into blank "dolls" ready for imprints of temporary identities they need to fulfill assignments for clients.7 ?$ Q- {1 v# M" @4 B/ x; r; m" O+ ^

' Z6 H: \- L$ }8 ^2 j) q2 W 01.jpg 1 w" H+ ^% ]% I. s8 }

, g) [9 r% i1 C  U! x. \◎译  名 玩偶特工 第一季/玩偶特工/娃娃屋5 M4 s$ d; H# i' T
◎片  名 Dollhouse Season 1 / 인형의집
* t5 A& O9 f4 d# L, ~◎年  代 2009( W  Z6 Z# B, O; y. Z
◎产  地 美国
; J3 F% j0 Z" M9 y, V◎类  别 剧情/科幻/惊悚
& D# E& i9 x1 P8 g0 `- y◎语  言 英语) ~% H( }" P9 `7 a/ c
◎上映日期 2009-02-13(美国)0 z" y; N, s' d4 c( b; O
◎IMDb评分  7.7/10 from 50,322 users
" l9 K8 p" I/ y  Y0 @- ~◎IMDb链接  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1135300/
8 t4 I$ s) C) x# F7 E% e◎豆瓣评分 7.2/10 from 1,887 users, ^' T6 ]1 P" b# Z0 U& l% D9 W
◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/2337149/
! T3 c( |* c8 }◎文件格式 x264 + DTS  ( X' r7 @6 I$ g
◎视频尺寸 1920 x 1080
' O4 S8 E6 Z, l) P, {7 p◎文件大小 1DVD 104.88 GiB6 f! H% r' x: S1 t  k
◎集  数 148 h, P5 O( q5 Q1 h) {/ [2 {
◎片  长 44 min
4 S+ f' U  d+ h3 g◎导  演 大卫·所罗门斯 David Solomons
- B% Y: I7 t7 c) L: t       乔斯·韦登 Joss Whedon
% h/ \  p+ u/ S0 p6 }◎编  剧 乔斯·韦登 Joss Whedon
6 m7 _- A& @! H$ t◎主  演 艾丽莎·杜什库 Eliza Dushku$ j! M' Z8 m5 t+ c
       毛丽莎·谭查罗恩 Maurissa Tancharoen7 @7 o# L3 x6 x( o, m" t! u
       约旦·布里奇斯 Jordan Bridges+ Y: j0 v9 x: G$ j  P4 U
       乔什·库克 Josh Cooke
1 o6 ~5 y: m/ J
: ]+ |  c! C# ?  D/ j◎简  介   2 M4 z7 k8 j% S% d5 X& z9 R6 r

# m8 ~& L& u& \4 G* H+ l  在名为“玩具屋”的非法地下组织中,每年都有大量的“生物体”被制造出来,这些生物体表面上和人类无异,却是没有思想和灵魂的“玩具娃娃”,他们被租赁给世界各地的黑道富豪,用以完成各种各样或是复杂或是危险的秘密任务。任务完成后的生物体会被送回玩具屋,消抹掉所有的记忆,重新变为“傀儡”状态。' i3 f- z. M. z% H6 I6 F
; M# d- H) D/ h  s: c# T9 G3 o
  性感美丽的艾科(艾丽莎·杜什库 Eliza Dushku 饰)就是这些“玩具娃娃”中的一员,与其他伙伴不同的是,偶然间,艾科竟然产生了自我,面对自己的处境和状态,艾科的心中充满了疑惑,这让玩具屋的高层感到十分不妙。与此同时,名为保罗(塔莫·潘尼凯 Tahmoh Penikett 饰)的联邦探员也盯上了艾科。, X+ g3 J) r, Y1 o
2 S2 T2 r7 c5 ?  K; k
  The Dollhouse is a very secret, and very illegal, place where wishes come true. Clients with the right connections and enough money can hire "Actives", people who have been programmed to perfectly fulfill the needs, and desires of their clients. The Actives are people who have chosen, for their own reasons, to surrender their bodies and minds for a five-year stay in the Dollhouse. Now they can be imprinted with any personality, skill, or even muscle memory. They can be the perfect companion, lover, spy, assassin; and when the job is done they forget everything. But something is wrong with the Active called "Echo". No longer just a blank slate waiting for her next assignment, Echo is remembering flashes of the lives that she has lived and the games she has played, and she is starting to wonder just who she really is...# D( S# ^% ~( l: m% k

. G- c% P6 w( \* a$ m
Dollhouse.S01.1080p.BluRayCD.REMUX.AVC.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-NOGRP 104.88 GB
Dollhouse: Season One Blu-ray, Video Quality   9 s% d) i1 \# _. H5 J0 q

8 {3 Y+ `5 j# e2 V9 A3 X# l: i. R$ ], H1 A! I' k% S
Dollhouse: Season One features an oft-times memorable, at-times problematic 1080p/AVC MPEG-4 encode that obliterates the standard DVD's muddy presentation but falls short of the best television transfers on the market. First, the good. The series' lush palette looks amazing in high definition, boasting bold primaries, exceedingly natural skintones, and inky, well-resolved blacks. It helps that contrast is both commanding and consistent, while shadow delineation remains convincing and revealing throughout. Image depth is also impressive, blessing each episode with a polished, three-dimensional appearance that's sure to draw fans deeper into the Dollhouse than they've ever been before. More importantly, the picture is clean and proficient -- I didn't notice any significant artifacting, banding, aliasing, or pesky source noise.
; j  e  e% F! z4 W( C- H6 f7 Z
$ C8 i. G$ p" A" y* v$ JThat being said, fine detail is somewhat soft and texture definition waxes and wanes from scene to scene. I have no doubt many of the presentation's inconsistencies are the product of Whedon's ever-changing lighting schemes and specific creative intentions, but I also suspect noise reduction has been applied to the transfer itself (many close-ups are plagued by spongy facial textures). Artificial sharpening has been used to counteract any negative side effects, but it's too obvious and intrusive for my tastes. All in all, Dollhouse: Season One looks pretty good (even great by some standards), easily bests the DVD version and, for the most part, succeeds.# i6 t+ p" c: W9 t5 Y$ H5 }
: T& [9 ]; w# N  M( E
Dollhouse: Season One Blu-ray, Audio Quality   ) d0 m. |3 Z) E

% h/ \) t, M; c- r; f. L; p
  a: ~3 a( k/ U; BI only have one issue with Dollhouse: Season One's DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround track, but it involves a rather fundamental problem that becomes a frequent distraction. While dialogue is generally as crisp and intelligible as I'd expect from a newly minted lossless audio track, it sometimes sounds flat and lifeless; as if it's being delivered on the other side of a plexiglass window. Compare Adelle and Mr. Dominic's muffled inner-office conversations in "Needs" to the crystal clear banter between Echo and her rebellious companions in the very same episode. The discrepancy is quite apparent and, more distressingly, occurs several times in all thirteen episodes. Chalk it up to poor prioritization or overzealous LFE support (which tends to favor dull rumbles over sharp impacts), but the result is an annoying and perplexing disruption to an otherwise pleasant sonic experience.
# m0 E9 Q. U7 u. L; l! u4 K* M2 r
Luckily, the problem is the exception rather than the rule. Most character exchanges sound fine, effortlessly mingling with the series' action-oriented elements, pulse-pounding musical score, and more subdued encounters. Moreover, rear speaker activity is aggressive (particularly during Echo's more explosive missions), the soundfield is immersive (the track's ambient effects and acoustic properties are noteworthy), and directionality is accurate and involving, offering plenty of easy, breezy, beautiful pans. All things considered, Dollhouse: Season One's DTS-HD Master Audio track is an effective one. It certainly isn't perfect -- the tonal consistency of the dialogue and the heavy-handed nature of the LFE channel may even warrant a lower score -- but it easily outperforms the DVD's lossy mix and, more often than not, delivers an experience fans will enjoy.
2 j  @( c1 i* r! X$ h
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

主题

回帖

2万

积分

Sponsor

金币
3098 枚
体力
9967 点
QQ
shiji1973 发表于 2023-4-21 08:36:49 | 显示全部楼层
沙发是抢的而不是占的!  _+ L) @" q8 i, [
Thank you for sharing such a good resource polite reply, very sorry for myself!
1 Z7 S3 N% [% v; K

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|4K蓝光论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 22:09

Copyright © 2001-2021, Gadaddy Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表