BluRayCD Forum

找回密码
 立即注册【分享大片】
查看: 88|回复: 1
收起左侧

[科教记录] 地球脉动 第一季 [蓝光原盘] Planet Earth 2006 BluRaycd 1080p VC-1 DTS-HD MA 5.1-TorrenTGui 100.88GB

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

9万

积分

Post Share

金币
2825 枚
体力
27720 点

卓越贡献勋章

黄金嫖客 发表于 2023-7-29 22:54:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Emmy Award-winning, 11 episodes, five years in the making, the most expensive nature documentary series ever commissioned by the BBC, and the first to be filmed in high definition.
+ @$ B) G+ n# x( M1 m5 X9 s$ i3 \, E7 r2 J4 V. ]! t

2 l! D8 t7 ?9 C. o  D" R* n
3 d( A& Q2 P$ Q3 o) N4 D0 u◎译  名 地球脉动 第一季/我们的地球/地球无限/地球动脉/行星地球/地球无垠/地球的力量
5 P8 t4 s6 G4 p% }! M4 Y◎片  名 Planet Earth Season 16 C+ |. _, e4 y6 w0 b( S  |
◎年  代 2006
4 M' A7 n" X* J◎国  家 英国" p  A  [) u6 j  v% u# C8 {4 m9 q
◎类  别 纪录片) `* ?; P5 P* M
◎语  言 英语/德语/ q! G" w0 d- X$ v
◎上映日期 2006-02-27(英国)) e/ y, U# N* r+ g: v7 H+ n/ l) D. D
◎IMDb评分  9.4/10 from 215,178 users6 }* ?" a% z" s. O* {8 `  Q
◎IMDb链接  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0795176/
6 k" t! k3 ~( j( S9 t9 Y, k1 m' O◎豆瓣评分 9.7/10 from 54,500 users3 r" [3 D0 d$ X. n( F
◎豆瓣链接 https://movie.douban.com/subject/1871906/
' E" G, w1 X, _# ]5 `◎文件格式 x264 + DTS  & f" r! o( g+ c  d
◎视频尺寸 1920 x 1080: |' Y3 R/ t% }4 p
◎文件大小 1DVD 100.88 GiB
7 l# ?2 o3 @" m/ v- ]◎集  数 11% N. Y" l4 n1 A
◎片  长 8 h 58 min, x5 N: Z: s# y; i- |$ M0 C
◎导  演 艾雷斯泰·法瑟吉尔 Alastair Fothergill
! {0 z; U0 w4 z4 l. V/ `, o◎编  剧 大卫·爱登堡 David Attenborough9 P6 C* Z. }7 t# d3 u9 S
◎主  演 大卫·爱登堡 David Attenborough% W) j; ?  {  x- i
       西格妮·韦弗 Sigourney Weaver
; e! Y% R3 R9 ?4 L, ?       凯拉·雷内尔 Kera Rennert9 d$ M7 Z1 l# B" G
       贾斯汀·安德森 Justin Anderson
6 J$ r  B4 u5 Q9 F& ~% f
4 C- r5 r9 e2 ^* ?, t' ]◎简  介   
- |5 [8 x; F5 U* b* H4 x  Y# ]2 `- N+ [; B( Z# e' U2 L
  BBC曾经制作出《蓝色星球》的纪录片摄影团队,再次集结奉上了这部堪称难以超越的经典纪录片《地球脉动》。从南极到北极,从赤道到寒带,从非洲草原到热带雨林,再从荒凉峰顶到深邃大海,难以数计的生物以极其绝美的身姿呈现在世人面前。我们看到了Okavango洪水的涨落及其周边赖以生存的动物们的生存状态,看到了罕见的雪豹在漫天大雪中猎食的珍贵画面;看到了冰原上企鹅、北极熊、海豹等生物相互依存的严苛情景,也见识了生活在大洋深处火山口高温环境下的惊奇生物。当然还有地球各地的壮观美景与奇特地貌,无私地将其最为光艳的一面展现出来。. O1 \2 W* }" ?; C4 \

8 j1 Q; {3 l* }7 k, ]7 J  本片共计11集,期间还采用美国军方发明的空中摄影机拍摄,可从一公里外拍摄某物体的超清晰特写。
6 f3 g6 k" V9 Q' \. `6 C0 T
' I$ n5 `- g/ ?  With an unprecedented production budget of $25 million, and from the makers of Blue Planet: Seas of Life, comes the epic story of life on Earth. Five years in production, over 2,000 days in the field, using 40 cameramen filming across 200 locations, shot entirely in high definition, this is the ultimate portrait of our planet. A stunning television experience that captures rare action,impossible locations and intimate moments with our planet's best-loved, wildest and most elusive creatures. From the highest mountains to the deepest rivers, this blockbuster series takes you on an unforgettable journey through the daily struggle for survival in Earth's most extreme habitats.Planet Earth takes you to places you have never seen before, to experience sights and sounds you may never experience anywhere else.
7 A" j0 q2 Z# k; O$ ?. V
5 I( d) A3 M: \9 P, y3 A% m  Q
  1. Planet.Earth.BluRayCD.1080p.VC-1.DTS-HD.MA.5.1-TorrenTGui 100.88 GB
复制代码
Planet Earth Blu-ray, Video Quality   
% B, h8 w# a6 w$ F) R' n* J; C" V' b
- P" I! q1 j* Q# {! t$ H4 e$ z3 L" d# h9 R
The technical merits of Planet Earth's picture are impressive. Featuring the VC-1 codec at 1080p and a 1.78:1 aspect ratio, the contrast, black level and definition approximate reference quality. No pixellation or digital artifacts are observed. The only reasonable criticisms have to do with dark scenes that obviously aren't resolved as clearly as daytime footage. That is to be expected, but a flaw has been observed. The dark areas show a very subtle strobing effect. For this reason, Planet Earth does not earn a perfect video rating, even though the strobing effect is almost imperceptible and not visible to most viewers.
& A* A; N- T- ~# ]% J# v$ b1 n
: j( }& r  ^* d# F# u% }' HThe most notable feature of the documentary is its striking aerial footage. Many of the documentary's landscapes are best viewed from the air and so the camera crews take to the skies for bird's eye views. Nowhere is this exemplified better than in the "Mountains" episode with its rock steady footage of the Andes and Himalayas. The solid picture is stunning even compared to other documentaries like Blue Planet, which features mind-blowing views, but a noisy picture that trembles in many scenes.$ g8 q9 }0 o* U4 j* |+ O
7 e' j% \* ^! ?  l7 d3 A
So why doesn't the picture tremble in Planet Earth? After all, much of the footage comes from helicopters and cameras battered by wind, using incredible zoom magnifications sensitive to the slightest movement and vibration. The camera crews use an advanced stabilization technology called Cineflex. It involves floating the lens and a sensor inside a gyro-stabilized, immobile ball. The Cineflex bubble is impervious to movement, no matter what motion comes from the helicopter or the wind. To deliver the best possible picture, much of the documentary uses a $90,000 high-definition camera with a telephoto lens capable of 84 times magnification. But resolution and zoom strength mean little if the camera is unstable and subject to airborne vibrations, and that is why the Cineflex technology is so important. It allows us to enjoy the most dramatic views and most exotic creatures on the planet with a depth and definition that is lifelike and vivid.
( ~$ Q, L. |2 ?: H; _
% N( x3 F- B/ e5 g5 k4 |4 fPlanet Earth Blu-ray, Audio Quality   % J& P7 j3 ^, k$ _+ C' g. s/ F

: t, e  D$ l7 D5 G9 G% j) P3 Z- W- z5 c1 n$ P4 s# r8 r3 d0 `
The most prominent audio is the voice of David Attenborough and the somewhat shelved orchestral score. Only occasionally are the sounds of the animals captured and included in the mix. With a low-resolution audio track, one is left wondering how much better the sound definition could have been. Frankly, Attenborough's voice sounds crisp and detailed, and the strings sound warm and palpable, though not gorgeously defined. The rear channels may as well never have been used and therefore, audio is the greatest room for improvement in the development of future documentaries.
9 F9 _( x  R. m$ s6 G+ [( F( L1 d+ C8 q$ f0 A
One scene in particular reveals much about the audible merits of Planet Earth, when Attenborough is filmed in a tropical rainforest during the evening in the episode entitled "Jungles". The audio engineering isn't bad, but having recently returned from treking in the Guatemalan rainforest, I realize that the documentary is incapable of resolving the complex cacaphony of creature's calls, cries, croacking, clicking, creaking, cackling, and chirping. In Guatemala, I heard the sounds of a unique species of frog that is not unlike the revving engines of cars at the Indy 500. Intermingled with all manner of insects and nocturnal creatures in an orgy of feeding and sexual activity the "live performance" is far beyond what I should expect from a documentary on Blu-ray. And yet I have heard content that comes close. Warner will need to do far better than low-resolution, Dolby Digital mixes if it expects to deliver lifelike audio that convinces audiences they're hearing the real thing. While we can't expect perfect recordings and encodings, hopefully higher aspirations are within reach, now that Warner's days of dumbing down HD content to produce both HD DVD and Blu-ray are nearing an end. Starting in May, Warner will be able to stretch out and fully utilize BD's 50 GB capacity without worrying about exceeding HD DVD's 30 GB limit. This may mean lossless PCM audio tracks.
9 x# K) Y  V6 _% `$ V- e+ D9 \' A
! Z( M9 @! L# R% k6 a) dBut Planet Earth's sound quality is much better than other documentaries, like Blue Planet. The mix of the latter was all over the map, with various sounds mixed in gimmicky manner to the rear speakers when they did not belong there. Thankfully, Attenborough remains anchored in the center channel and the minimal use of surrounds is actually very tasteful for this kind of documentary. The real showcase is the picture, and that is rightfully allowed to take center stage with no distractions in the soundstage.$ z; ^4 b% i+ e
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

主题

回帖

积分

Sponsor

金币
118 枚
体力
3469 点
xpg050811 发表于 2023-7-30 08:25:01 | 显示全部楼层
每天都来蓝光论坛看看,我爱蓝光电影。
* P( ^, p6 U1 n# w, [After reading the posts have nothing to do I Amoy posts!
, p, T# k- Z. n$ Q  m7 m: `

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|4K蓝光论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 21:48

Copyright © 2001-2021, Gadaddy Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表