石川
  v1 o* @/ S' L5 C" E% D      荒卷
: @$ A9 m" r1 h4 s" S      中村部長8 V  ^( X/ B. h. A$ d4 f
      Willis博士
% a$ z4 N. _8 M$ r" d      外務大臣: Z* |: Y8 R% n6 q' M. y9 W
      外交官+ t( Q5 E. w7 w' M$ Z  t6 u& W
      台田瑞穗
5 N8 ?- t/ b, {  k* C# H" \【内容简介】$ i, B- r. b! K2 U

- b. \/ E: }9 _. X$ Z* }6 o  公元2029的世界,改造人、生化人、机器人等等的存在已经非常普及。在这个高科技的世界里,人类通过更换身体的各个部件而达到长寿已不是新鲜事,更有许多人的大脑也已经电脑化,从而真正实现所谓的“电子化的存在”(并非“信息化的存在”^^)。从庞大的社会结构直至单独的个人身体,都可方便的通过网络连接,构成了一个无比复杂的信息网络:这就是本作的世界基础。虽然人类社会的电脑化带来很多方便,但是无论构造成为身体的材料怎样变化,人类毕竟还是拥有人性,因此各种以电脑为契机的犯罪层出不穷。2 d0 V, h8 J2 E. U9 w

! ^& T2 T6 s7 q  J5 {1 Y. g5 h  主人公草稚素子正是人类最高科技的结晶:只有大脑是人脑,其余身体部分皆为机械装置,外表看起来则是一名美貌兼干练的年轻女性。日本的公安九课是一个高出统治阶层的存在,它的职能就是猎捕一切有关于高级电脑类刑事犯罪者!这个特别行动部队的领导者是一名神秘的老者荒卷,队长就是草稚素子。队内各个队员的能力各有所长,其中最有影响力的两个人,一是和队长关系暧昧的副手巴特,此大壮行动果断勇敢还颇有幽默感,另一个则是队内唯一一位几乎没经过改造的真正人类:德古斯,此君的最爱就是古老的左轮枪。
) P) t; w- J$ }, A- A# S4 p3 z( o
# [, e" F4 K. M! I8 b4 l+ ^$ E  公安九课所面对的罪犯:有时可能是政府中的高官,有时可能是偷换他人大脑的投机分子,更有可能是身边的同伴;每一次的案件,都是对人类存在的再思考,都可能给队内的每一个队员带来沉重的精神压力。& K/ n" Q% ?# w6 ^3 ]9 s1 \
+ _9 K( N1 S5 b6 H* J" H
【世界背景】
8 i) ]: P8 _, o4 ?& K$ Q8 l" |" z0 H/ @9 J4 U, r3 D
  公元2029年的时代,是一个全世界被庞大信息网络连为一体的时代,是一个人们的生活方式也许并未发生什么重大变革的时代。除了一点:人类的各种组织器官均可被人造化。因此,改造一部分身体结构的人有之,只保留大脑而全身机械化的人有之,更有人完全把自己变成了机器人。几乎所有人类都进行了不同程度的改造,很多人的身体都有着与网络连接的端口(在脖子后面),对他们来说,身体只是一个电脑终端而已,是一个容纳人类灵魂的容器。
5 i$ c+ o4 I4 f+ A& m& B
0 S6 q9 I& b! R5 {& I# B$ `* ]【名词解析】4 B7 h( k& R8 H7 u3 p; C

% V) B4 D  t) N5 e* EGhost:在本片里可理解为人类的灵魂,它是一种可被探测到的意识活动现象。# j( O  r$ M4 o
Shell:在本片里可理解为人类的躯体,即使世界也被认为是Shell。
2 ?: }* f+ P& R1 j. _0 b- R公安9课(SECTION-9):专门对付国内生化人事件的特务部门,拥有至高的特权。8 U4 j# N* ^7 D
公安6课(SECTION-6):负责境外安全事物的特务部门。; B0 c; ^6 `4 n' D! q
攻壳机动队:素子所领导的行动部。" Z9 t6 w% z5 ^% |; ]8 z
7 d9 [1 i2 O7 D1 w
以下剧照仅为参考资料。
# x+ u0 S: W- A: Y8 M
3 s0 `& T: O# [# c* Q* |Video
: n3 q6 d1 f+ r& jVideo codec: MPEG-4 AVC
  G; r' r; T2 b( T* nVideo resolution: 1080p
. n4 E, J1 A3 t. z5 w6 SAspect ratio: 1.78:1
, J7 T  c& d$ E: K/ R; {$ YOriginal aspect ratio: 1.85:1
2 d& L  r' e# E8 \
6 D, B6 L; J0 dAudio2 l# O( k. J  T* O- f4 ^9 X4 _
Japanese: DTS-HD Master Audio 6.1
! e1 A; ?4 }: K- |' K! NJapanese: LPCM 2.07 v) h- z6 `9 H
English: DTS-HD Master Audio 6.14 g, D; t, q1 u/ H
English: LPCM 2.0
6 m6 r& ^& x# |2 Y$ R. V$ R7 w0 n: {$ J7 f) m
Subtitles
: K9 E, m# s9 XEnglish
4 z9 {& F$ y6 L" l8 R0 V1 @, E
Discs' s3 f( J) r1 _5 ?( {& D
50GB Blu-ray Disc" c) J7 S  ]) h4 o3 j) z5 c
Single disc (1 BD)
$ Z7 n6 Z* S* `) s7 G$ F) N" i, @3 L- @/ n& j
Playback4 E" f$ {% g/ m6 ?$ y: S
Region A, B (locked)
9 r& n8 {! n+ d) k6 u' ]! {3 q% _Overview         2 z3 d$ M$ U/ Z; o: q8 D
1 k2 l8 @8 X8 J/ ?' t& Y
Ghost in the Shell 2.0 (1995)
1 t( K  k3 q- Q: R
" [- j+ B- A, b6 m! ?# F3 z* h+ \) D8 Y) w9 B5 q$ J
( v9 j- b# |+ X1 X# H; Z/ G4 A
Set in the year 2029 and following World Wars III and IV, a Japanese-led Asian block dominates world affairs. The alliance maintains its international supremacy through its elite security force whose cybernetically enhanced operatives tackle an array of hi-tech terrorists and other threats to international security. These augmented agents can "ghost hack" (i.e., download their consciousness) via the now omnipresent internet into other machines and human/machine cross breeds. Major Motoko Kusanagi, a cybernetically augmented female agent, has been tracking a virtual entity known as the Puppet Master with her crack squad of security agents. The shape-shifting Puppet Master, a rogue creation of a rival agency of the security apparatus, has concluded that it is a life form in its own right, "born in sea of information," and requested political asylum and true physical existence in defiance of its creators. ' ^1 S3 Z9 x" O: d

9 S; y5 Y8 v- S: P' u' b& F* kKaku kidai receives a major visual and sound update. The 2.0 edition of the movie features new CG/SFX for a number of scenes and also a 6.1 surround sound recording. The original soundtrack has been overseen by Academy Award-winning sound enginner Randy Thom.( @7 @1 ^. a4 E7 y8 g" D5 K
8 a# G$ X8 i, o: T  m; c( v8 P5 F
Starring: Akio 詔suka, Atsuko Tanaka, Kouichi Yamadera
+ v) O" A" n# w6 i, |! p1 m2 q* t8 N& X3 d; h
Director: Mamoru Oshii
0 E, |; e# x; T# u, Y; f6 W7 y  x$ ]
Ghost in the Shell 2.0 Blu-ray, Video Quality  
6 a3 t2 {( y0 H0 v) c  M) N6 w' g+ Q1 d

' C. G; `1 ^3 M& c0 Q( ^% [$ p3 a
2 h: d- M) w0 B! [2 QThis Blu-ray release of Ghost in the Shell 2.0 delivers a solid 1080p, 1.78:1 high definition experience. Though the transfer features occasional banding, it's otherwise a solid all-around effort. The animation style lends to the image a slightly pale appearance, and some scenes have something of a glowing aura about them. Still, colors are generally strong; while not the most abundantly colorful film -- animated or otherwise -- on Blu-ray, the various shades are all presented as strongly as one might expect, particularly considering the aforementioned tone that slightly washes out many hues. Fine detail, too, impresses. Many images border on the photorealistic, and computer graphics in particular appear sharp as a tack and beautifully rendered. Likewise, many backgrounds -- particularly at street level -- are presented at a level that blurs the line between animation and reality, with emphasis on those seen in darker shots. Such shots -- and others -- are supported by strong blacks that rarely fade from a true, inky appearance. The animation style itself is not mistaken; it's somewhat choppy and lacks natural fluidity, but the Blu-ray renders it nicely, with sharp lines and no apparent issues -- save for the aforementioned banding -- to hinder the presentation.
: e9 J: Y! j, s" A3 K! A) F1 r
4 o3 O/ X0 I0 P' ~, A  w- aGhost in the Shell 2.0 Blu-ray, Audio Quality  
" K9 R) ~5 @* M2 ]: V# y# l& H% _
+ t+ v; M# m; ~5 L* `
: i0 w3 _9 d5 ~/ W- q" @9 y. n" V* B8 t5 L
Though the packaging and menu screen both claim the disc features DTS-ES 6.1 Japanese and English language soundtracks, Ghost in the Shell 2.0 in fact comes with a pair of lossless DTS-HD MA 6.1 soundtracks. Also included are two uncompressed mixes in both English and Japanese -- PCM 2.0 offerings -- as well as two PCM 2.0 soundtracks accompanying the original version of the film. With all of that out of the way, listeners cannot go wrong with either the PCM of the DTS soundtracks, and while the PCM track delivers a rich, clear, and room-filling sonic experience, the lossless DTS track bests it in every regard. The DTS track, as one would expect, delivers substantially more bass, a fuller experience, and an aggressive back channel presentation. Said rear-channel exploits come to define the track; there are plenty of distinct effects as sound is precisely placed here and there, and it also flows with an ease from side to side or front to back that's about as seamless as any other track currently available. Cars zoom through the listening area; explosions send chunks of shrapnel around the soundstage, clanking off surfaces in every corner; and busy streets come alive with the sounds of chatty pedestrians, barking dogs, flowing traffic, music, and any other of a number of sounds of the city. Ghost in the Shell also features gunshots aplenty throughout; they are loud, distinct, and sonically ravage the soundstage, all accompanied by a healthy low end that never relents in the action-oriented scenes. Also featuring strong dialogue reproduction, this lossless soundtrack is reason enough to purchase this disc.$ d; {( P8 U8 [& G7 o' }+ u7 e4 F
( O  J# P7 j4 F7 l" X! {& _5 P
[xz]攻壳机动队 日/英/德 Ghost.In.The.Shell.1995.Ultimate.Edition.GerJapEng-Dub.GerEngJap-Sub.1080p.DTS.x264-iND.torrent 13.22GB[/xz]7 y1 A9 @( z+ }% {
游客,查看本帖隐藏内容请回复 | 加入VIP可免积分免回复 了解详情 | 还不是会员:点击获取邀请码 Invitation Code

主题

回帖

积分

Sponsor

金币
0 枚
体力
866 点
xxff0130 发表于 2017-4-15 11:44:00 | 显示全部楼层
楼主发资源辛苦了,谢谢楼主分享

主题